BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Tara P.
Tara P.
Langley
love the sent and that this product is septic safe, dislike doesn't wash as many dishes as a leading brand does as it looses its suds rather quickly, but overall a good product as it is environmentally a better choice and it does the job. I would buy again as its hard to find septic safe good products that work.
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
The orange sent is really nice and washes the grime well. I also enjoy the fact that you can refill the containers to reduce the plastic waste.
Kaylyn J.