BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Melissa V.
Hampshire, Basingstoke
Smells amazing and cleans as well as it should. Favourite washing up soap! I always keep it stocked and purchase it on offer for a better value.
Deanna J.
The orange sent is really nice and washes the grime well. I also enjoy the fact that you can refill the containers to reduce the plastic waste.
Flo G.
Haywards Heath
Not a cleaning expert so probably can't give you a great answer but this gets the job done and smells great whilst doing the dishes.
Serena H.
Great for the environment, but still effective. I use pretty much all method products because they are all pretty inexpensive
Lauren D.
Toronto
This is my favourite dish soap! It smells delicious and works really well. Bonus, it also looks cute on your counter.
Alexa W.
St. John's
Smells great
Easy on the hands
Curlelty free
Great price and gets dishes super clean and doesn't leave residue
M L.
This product smells nice and it seems okay for hand washing dishes. It's a bit tough on my hands, though.
Jenn M.
It really smells nice and gets the grease off your dishes. doesn't dry hands out too much either.
Jui D.
navi mumbai
It is really great to use as it is just so nice and I am having great time using this products
keisha p.
Smells great, cleans dishes well also love the pump. Definitely recommend this product.
Nicole S.