BY METHOD #26 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Smells amazing and cleans as well as it should. Favourite washing up soap! I always keep it stocked and purchase it on offer for a better value.
Flo G.
Flo G.
Haywards Heath
Not a cleaning expert so probably can't give you a great answer but this gets the job done and smells great whilst doing the dishes.
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
St. John's
Smells great
Easy on the hands
Curlelty free
Great price and gets dishes super clean and doesn't leave residue
Estefany P.
Estefany P.
miami, FL
Es brutal con esto el perfume impregnado en las prendas es otro nivel y ademas queda limpia y cuida la ropa
Anita T.
Anita T.
Moose Jaw , SK
Decorator Expert
Smells amazing and leaves dishes clean. Totally happy with this product and company
Katie M.
Katie M.
Kelowna, British Columbia, BC
I love method products but was very disappointed with this product. I actually returned it to the store and got a different brand. It didn't get rid of any grease and didn't do very well with making my dishes feel clean no matter how much I used.
Serena H.
Serena H.
Great for the environment, but still effective. I use pretty much all method products because they are all pretty inexpensive
erin d.
erin d.
Sweet and simple- this alternative to more toxic products actually works really well. Not an overpowering smell and doesn't leave my hands deathly dry like many other dishwashing liquids.
M L.
M L.
This product smells nice and it seems okay for hand washing dishes. It's a bit tough on my hands, though.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Toronto
This is my favourite dish soap! It smells delicious and works really well. Bonus, it also looks cute on your counter.
Kaylyn J.