BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Alexa W.
St. John's
Smells great
Easy on the hands
Curlelty free
Great price and gets dishes super clean and doesn't leave residue
M L.
This product smells nice and it seems okay for hand washing dishes. It's a bit tough on my hands, though.
Jenn M.
It really smells nice and gets the grease off your dishes. doesn't dry hands out too much either.
Jui D.
navi mumbai
It is really great to use as it is just so nice and I am having great time using this products
Anita T.
Moose Jaw , SK
Decorator Expert
Smells amazing and leaves dishes clean. Totally happy with this product and company
Chloe F.
British Columbia
I do like this simply for the scent however I do not like the price tag. Although it isn't insanely expensive there are many cheaper options that are very similar.
Kirsten M.
Kingston, Ontario
Love this dish soap and I love the packaging most of all! It's a little pricey so I have been known to refill the bottle with the big Sunlight tubs of soap... But I buy this dish soap mainly for the wonderful scents and the packaging! I love that it is a pump bottle!
Sam S.
Wallasey , Wirral
I am a big fan of this product. Although a little more pricey as in England this must be bought from Waitrose, it lasts a long time and has a strong citrus scent whilst remaining gentle. I use this to wash my brushes as well as our dishes and would definitely buy another scent again!
Leah M.
Cochrane, AB
Makes washing dirty, greasy dishes an ease. A little goes a long way and the scent is incredible! I am not sure why but our pumps always end up cracking eliminating the "re-usable" feature that appeals to me, also the selection of refills is limited in Canada... I love the product so I continue to buy it, but only gave it 4/5 for wasted packaging.
Sheena S.
EDMONTON
This is always at my kitchen sink! I love the scent and it works just as well as other brands, if not better. I love Method as a brand because they are environmentally conscious.
Nicole S.