BY METHOD #33 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jennifer C.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the smell. Love the price. Love that you get a decent amount and love the packaging
Lisa M.
Bothell, WA
Great smell cleans great. Isn't harsh on your hands and is for Method a brand I trust.
Melanie H.
Caledonia, MI
I love all method cleaning products! This dish soap smells great and has a nice lather!
Stella B.
Brooklyn, NY
Best dish soap! All Method dish soap is great, but the scent of this one is amazing!!!
Amber N.
Works great. You don't need to use too much to get a good suds and the smell is great!
Alicia C.
golden
Fresh smell and powerful cleaner. Like that it is a natural product with a lot of power
Joni S.
Dover, NH
Love the foaming bottles. Great line of products, affordable, works and smell is good.
Char C.
Springfield, OH
Love love love this product. Scent is amazing. Bottle is pretty and product works well.
Kaitlyn K.
East Grand Forks
This soap is amazing. It lathers well, cuts grease, and has a bright, uplifting scent.
Emma B.
Boston, MA
I love how modern the bottle is for this. Also it's a great price! Nice fresh scent.
Kaylyn J.