BY METHOD #45 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Debi B.
England
Blooming lovely dish soap/washing up liquid. Eco friendly works well at washing your crocks. Leaves glasses smear free and the bottle is able to be refilled which saves money. Great smell and bottle design
Kathy D.
Toronto, ON
Afte rpurchasing this I never go back to any dish soaps. Once you go method you cant never go back. Its makes me feel anlot better because I am helping the environment and it smells good too
Ashley J.
Calgary, AB
Smells great, works great, and it's natural which is important to me. I also love the pump bottle and the fact that I can buy method refills and keep using the bottle.
Leah M.
Cochrane, AB
Makes washing dirty, greasy dishes an ease. A little goes a long way and the scent is incredible! I am not sure why but our pumps always end up cracking eliminating the "re-usable" feature that appeals to me, also the selection of refills is limited in Canada... I love the product so I continue to buy it, but only gave it 4/5 for wasted packaging.
Heather K.
Vancouver
I just bought this the other day. It is concentrated and works awesome. I don't use near as much as the other brands because of this and that saves money. It is a very good value for money. Plus it smells so good, I love the clementine scent. I would just stick to this dish soap. It is Eco friendly and that is what I go for when I purchase anything for my house, since I have kids. Will buy again. Seems to be better lrice for value overall than other brands.
Tara P.
Langley
love the sent and that this product is septic safe, dislike doesn't wash as many dishes as a leading brand does as it looses its suds rather quickly, but overall a good product as it is environmentally a better choice and it does the job. I would buy again as its hard to find septic safe good products that work.
Tiffany D.
Ajax
I try my best to be environmentally friendly, while at the same time that I am using products that are safe for my home but get my dishes clean. I've discovered Method when it was on sale at my local grocery store and I haven't looked back since. I love the scent. I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Sam S.
New brighton, Wallasey
I am a big fan of this product. Although a little more pricey as in England this must be bought from Waitrose, it lasts a long time and has a strong citrus scent whilst remaining gentle. I use this to wash my brushes as well as our dishes and would definitely buy another scent again!
Samantha C.
Ruskin , Florida
I use this to wash my daughters bottles and it is the only thing I've used that I feel really works. I've repurchased this over ten times and will continue to. amasing product! I also love that you can buy refills bags and don't have to purchase a new bottle every time.
Kirsten M.
Kingston, Ontario
Love this dish soap and I love the packaging most of all! It's a little pricey so I have been known to refill the bottle with the big Sunlight tubs of soap... But I buy this dish soap mainly for the wonderful scents and the packaging! I love that it is a pump bottle!
Nicole S.