BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Cassie K.
My mother in law uses this in her house and has me hooked. Great product and get my dishes nice and clean
Tamara S.
Brooklyn, NY
Long lasting and works great on dish grease. I usually purchase it in bulk so I have enough for a while.
elle R.
United States
This soaps up really well and lasts a long time the bottle is super convenient and makes cleaning easier.
Sandra Z.
Cambridge, MA
A stylish and practical staple to have in your kitchen. Smells delicious and gets the job done perfectly!
Aliza R.
East Rutherford, NJ
Smells refreshing and clean. Love the packaging and the look of the product. Love the size of the product
Claire H.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I love all Method products. This is very effective when cleaning dirty dishes and smells really good. I
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
For early morning dish washing, this soap awakens all the senses while leaving my dishes squeaky clean
Michelle B.
Charlotte, NC
This dish soap is okay. I think dawn works better but this stuff is much more natural and smells better
Stacey W.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Love that the bottle is pretty enough to leave out and the scents are great. Works great on my dishes.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
I love these, definitely one of their pricier items but I think they are worth it! The scent is great.
Kaylyn J.