BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
keisha p.
keisha p.
Smells great, cleans dishes well also love the pump. Definitely recommend this product.
Cara B.
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Decorator Expert
Absolutely my favorite dish soap by the method brand. Smells great and works great!
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
East. St. Paul, MB
I love this dish soap number one because it is better for you and for the environment. It's very nice on sensitive skin and doesn't leave your hands dried out after. I love the bottle that it's in and it's very easy to use. It is effective with cleaning dishes but at the same time making you feel better about what you are cleaning your dishes with.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Shilo, MB
I am never out of this dishsoap in my house. Whenever it goes on sale I get multiple backups. It has a great scent and works very well to get things clean. It is also formulated without triclosan so I'm happy to know I'm not poisoning the fish. My only issue is that it seems the refill pouches are much harder to come by.
Kayleigh D.
Kayleigh D.
Wilmslow, Cheshire
This smells Devine! I love the bottle it comes in, and especially love that you can buy refill bags rather than the whole new bottle. The dispenser never leaks (I've had many bottles of this and never had an issue). It's nice and thick so one pump is all you need to do the dishes.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
This is by far my favourite dish soap. I love the packaging. The pump is extremely useful. And the smell is onenof my favourites. Clementine. Comparable to Satsuma from The Body Shop. Cleans very well as well and doesn't dry out my hands, like other brands do.
Diane S.
Diane S.
Glasgow, ['', '', '']
I liked this product looked nice sitting out on my unit I bought it online and from Tesco it's a great product does what it says I find these products pricey but if you like the packaging it's worth the price
Debi B.
Debi B.
England
Blooming lovely dish soap/washing up liquid. Eco friendly works well at washing your crocks. Leaves glasses smear free and the bottle is able to be refilled which saves money. Great smell and bottle design
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Toronto, ON
Afte rpurchasing this I never go back to any dish soaps. Once you go method you cant never go back. Its makes me feel anlot better because I am helping the environment and it smells good too
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Calgary, AB
Smells great, works great, and it's natural which is important to me. I also love the pump bottle and the fact that I can buy method refills and keep using the bottle.
Kaylyn J.