BY METHOD #26 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Krystan T.
Krystan T.
I am currently using this product and I love the smell of it. It is also a cruelty free brand which aligns well with my personal beliefs. It is a very effective product that lathers well and a little goes a long way for its cleaning potential.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Barrie, ON
Such a fresh, clean & delicious scent! As all method products really are. Super effective, a little does go a long way too! I've purchased several refills of this scent & adore it!
Sheena S.
Sheena S.
EDMONTON
This is always at my kitchen sink! I love the scent and it works just as well as other brands, if not better. I love Method as a brand because they are environmentally conscious.
Dana G.
Dana G.
The dish soap is the best! While it's gentle on hands, it works wonders on even the greasiest or most baked on gunk. It also smells fantastic and a little goes a long way.
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
British Columbia
I do like this simply for the scent however I do not like the price tag. Although it isn't insanely expensive there are many cheaper options that are very similar.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Smells sosososososo Yummy!!! Also gets dishes very clean. I really like their bottle, the pump works well and the fatter base keeps it from tipping over
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Love their dish soaps. The fact that they're relatively environmentally friendly is a definite bonus! The scents are never chemically or overbearing.
Cynthia Y.
Cynthia Y.
newmarket , ontario
Smells v v good. 10/10 recommend. although can be pricey. bought at Walmart. brand was recommended by friend. not the most effective. smells great
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
It really smells nice and gets the grease off your dishes. doesn't dry hands out too much either.
Jui D.
Jui D.
navi mumbai
It is really great to use as it is just so nice and I am having great time using this products
Kaylyn J.