BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Tina D.
Tina D.
Albuquerque, NM
This smells amazing. I have been using method for about the past year. It does the job and smells great. I love knowing that I'm using a more natural alternative to regular dish soap, especially because I am putting food into my mouth that sits on the plates cleaned with this soap. I also sometimes use it to wash my hands and it leaves them soft.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Vancouver
I just bought this the other day. It is concentrated and works awesome. I don't use near as much as the other brands because of this and that saves money. It is a very good value for money. Plus it smells so good, I love the clementine scent. I would just stick to this dish soap. It is Eco friendly and that is what I go for when I purchase anything for my house, since I have kids. Will buy again. Seems to be better lrice for value overall than other brands.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Cochrane, AB
Makes washing dirty, greasy dishes an ease. A little goes a long way and the scent is incredible! I am not sure why but our pumps always end up cracking eliminating the "re-usable" feature that appeals to me, also the selection of refills is limited in Canada... I love the product so I continue to buy it, but only gave it 4/5 for wasted packaging.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Ajax
I try my best to be environmentally friendly, while at the same time that I am using products that are safe for my home but get my dishes clean. I've discovered Method when it was on sale at my local grocery store and I haven't looked back since. I love the scent. I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Wallasey, Cheshire
I am a big fan of this product. Although a little more pricey as in England this must be bought from Waitrose, it lasts a long time and has a strong citrus scent whilst remaining gentle. I use this to wash my brushes as well as our dishes and would definitely buy another scent again!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
The fragrance is really nice. I buy the refill bags of this product and fill a glass bottle with it. It works well as a dish soap, and I use it daily because I don't have a dishwasher. Method is a brand I like because it is more natural than some other cleaning products.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Ruskin , Florida
I use this to wash my daughters bottles and it is the only thing I've used that I feel really works. I've repurchased this over ten times and will continue to. amasing product! I also love that you can buy refills bags and don't have to purchase a new bottle every time.
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
Kingston, Ontario
Love this dish soap and I love the packaging most of all! It's a little pricey so I have been known to refill the bottle with the big Sunlight tubs of soap... But I buy this dish soap mainly for the wonderful scents and the packaging! I love that it is a pump bottle!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Kitchener , ON
I like a citrus vibrant scent when washing the dishes. A big fan of this road, smells great, cleans well and method has the option of buying the refill soft plastic bags to refill your pump bottles which is a better value and a teensy bit better for the planet
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
An awesome dish soap! love the clementine scent on this. cuts through grease like a champ and doesn't strip my hands. I also keep another on for my makeup brushes as it really cleans the foundation out of them I have recommended this to so many friends.
Kaylyn J.