BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Alysia C.
Richardson, TX
Great for washing dishes and keeps my hands soft. I love the scent and i feel that it leaves the dishes really clean. Is it kinda expensive? Yes, but I love that it is refillable (yay planet) and its a natural product. Yes I would buy this product again, I have been for a while now.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
Fantastic scent, gentle on skin, cute packaging! My favorite hand soap by far. Worth the extra dollar or so that yo might pay.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Great smelling soap. I love how affordable this natural product is. It gets the job done just as well as any other product out there.
Ann P.
Minneapolis, MN
This soap smells clean and energizing. It leaves the dishes spotless and lathers well. It doesn't leave any residue behind. I also love that it is cheap and does not have as many chemicals as other dish soaps. I have purchased this scent multiple times.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
I love al of the Method soaps but this one has been my favorite by far! I absolutely love the scent of clementines! The only probably I seem to have with all of them is that the pumps won't quite work right.
Lindsey J.
Pitman, NJ
My favorite dish soap. Never irritating and scrubs everything clean without unnecessary scrubbing. Great scent that is not overpowering.
Cassie K.
My mother in law uses this in her house and has me hooked. Great product and get my dishes nice and clean
Emily P.
My favorite scent of method soap, very fragrant. I used to only use dawn. However after coming upon this brand, I love it and won't go back.
Alyssa P.
I love this scent! It reminds me of fruity pebbles meets orange. It definitely doesn't dry out my hands like other soaps tend to do. Also I'd like to note on occasion I get busy while doing dishes and forget I have some soaking. Most soaps will then leave a residue even after you re-wash them but I don't have that problem with this soap!
Lorraine N.
Springfield, OR
Method has changed the way I clean. I was ranting to a friend once about how my house wasn't really clean unless it smelled like bleach and chemicals. Then I happened upon Method. Not only do they have eco-friendly and stylish packaging, they clean without me having to clear out and potentially poison my entire family. And myself! At one time, Raspberry Crystat Lite stained my counter. When my good ol' fashioned chemicals couldn't take it off, my Method did!
Nicole S.