BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ana F.
Love the scent of this dishwashing soap. Cleans dishes well without a lot of harsh chemicals. I would recommend.
Sarah C.
Gig harbor
i Love the smell of the Clementine dish soap and live how it works well and smells great. highly recommended it
Aprilrose M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Good cleaning power. Great smell. Lots of bubbles. Cuts grease well. Buying the refills makes it economical too
Meaghan B.
Love method products! Not only do they look cute in the house but they always smell amazing and do the job well
Amy L.
Chandler, AZ
Love love love method dish soap. I love that it's easy to use because of the pump and it smells awesome, too!
Jackie G.
Mansfield, GA
Great smell and great cleaner! Method is my No. 1 choice for cleaning supplies and this soap is no different.
Lorri-Ann K.
I also used this brand and it smells really good. I love the fact that its safe and no harsh chemicals in it.
Anya R.
Smells so good. Easy to dispense. And cleans effectively. Also, very affordable. I definitely recommend this!
Jessica R.
Bowling Green, KY
This is my favorite dish soap it is a bit expensive, but worth it. You won't be disappointed in this product.
Jill O.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite scent.
I buy the refills and have every item in this scent.
Cause I love this one