BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Isha M.
Isha M.
Very happy with my first purchase of a method product at Target when they offered a nice discount. I like the performance and the additional savings via the handy refill pouches that stow nicely under the kitchen sink. The dispenser design is quite clever, and I never have to worry about knocking it over on the counter or into the sink. The Clementine scent is a good pick me up, too.
Julie L.
Julie L.
Surprise, AZ
I've gone through countless containers of this dish soap. Not only do I love all the scents (especially the clementine), I also love the ease of the pump and overall look of the packaging.
Anne G.
Anne G.
Santa Monica, CA
Perfect to keep on the sink in the kitchen and bathroom. As a plus it adds a pop of color and smells good. I usually pick this up at target and it's usually on sale which is great for shopping on a budget.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Kokomo, IN
This is my all time favorite dish soap! The smell is amazing. It doesn't leave a film or weird taste on the dishes. The pump is convenient. It gives just the right amount of suds to the water. This is a product I will continue to purchase over and over.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love method! It cuts through grease and grime with ease. The formula is long lasting and it has a pleasant scent. Safe to clean baby bottles and toys with.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
This dish soap definitely competes with Dawn. I love all the scents that this brand has not to mention the soap works so well. It can take off grease and break down food stuck on the dishes. I also love that it's a brand that uses less chemicals. The only con is the price. It isn't as expensive as other "natural" soaps but for the price you can buy the large bottle of dawn.
Michele L.
Michele L.
Wisconsin Rapids
love the smell,does a great job on cleaning the dishes. Great value for the price! Doesnt leave my hand all dry afterwords.
Mallorie P.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Man this stuff smells soooo good. I buy it at target but I believe it is available at other stores too. It isn't the cheapest on the market but comes in a big bottle and works and smells wonderfully.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
S Yarmouth, MA
I discovered this soap recently and I love it and plan on using it exclusively. Effective, deep clean. Included pump makes doing dishes so much easier. Very affordable. Smells amazing!
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Glen Carbon, IL
Love method products and their dish soap holds a constant presence in our household. The scents are great to choose from and I love the type of bottling, which makes it easy to add soap during dish washing without picking up or holding the bottle. It's a must!
Kaylyn J.