BY METHOD #34 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Leslie H.
Rock Hill, SC
We love this dish soap! it smells so great, is very effective (but gentle on hands) and the pump is very convenient.
Taylor C.
Aiken, SC
Love this dish soap! This stuff cuts through the toughest stuff. I buy mine at Kroger & I love how affordable it is.
Shelby B.
East Lansing, MI
Always leaves my dishes cleaner than before! The smell is fantastic and it leaves my hands feeling softer afterwards.
Melissa M.
Nashville, TN
The fragrance of this dish soap makes me not mind washing dishes! Fights grease too! I love everything Method makes!
Audrey R.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Really like the clementine scent as a change from a lemony scent. Cleans well and the refills make it a great value.
I love the smell. It cleans as well as the more commercial brands, but feels better on the skin and fewer chemicals
Sara B.
Hastings, MN
Super cleaning power. I always go for this brand. This one wasn't my favorite smell, but it was still really nice.
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Smells great and works great. Very happy with method products as a whole. Price is pretty good to for what you get.
Stephanie D.
Troutman, NC
This soap works amazing and is completely organic. I use about 4 or 5 pumps of pediatric each time I wash dishes.
Grayson F.
Athens, GA
Great scent! Does a good job and has good ingredients. It lathers well and it does a great job at tough cleaning.
Kaylyn J.