BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Leah V.
I love these dish soaps, specifically because of the safe ingredients! You can find them at target, Whole Foods, & some other stores. It is a bit pricey but I'm willing to pay it for the cleaner ingredients. The only con I would say is that the pump sometimes shoots soap straight out if you push it down too suddenly!
Carrie R.
Raleigh, NC
I love the smell of this soap, it makes the chore of washing dishes much more enjoyable! Even with a small amount, my dishes are clean and my hands aren't overly dry.
Gina R.
Sarasota, FL
My SO bought this soap for me. I like the smell very much. The pump works well too. I usually buy the bags to refill, and only buy the actual pump container every third time or so, so it doesn't wear out.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
Hands down our favorite!!! It leaves our dishes smelling SO refreshing, and cleans all of the hard to clean Dirt and grime off of our dishes. I enjoy doing the dishes again with such a great project! I will always buy Method dish soap.
Andrea B.
Lake Mary, FL
I use this everyday. It doesn't make my hands dry and smells great. I even wash my fruit with is sometimes.
Lauren M.
Arlington, VA
This is a strong dish soap that is good for all types of dishes and hands. The scent is also very pleasant.
Alexis L.
This is my forever go-to dish soap! It works great and I love the clementine smell it always leaves the dishes smelling great and gets the job done quickly.
Sarah M.
Austin, TX
Love the way that this can sit on my sink and pump right on the sponge without squirting everywhere.
Amber N.
Works great. You don't need to use too much to get a good suds and the smell is great!
Erica S.
Love it! Smells divine and is easy on my skin. I think it's a bit expensive for how little it lasts but you can re-use the bottle (which is well made) and buy a separate re-fill bag (which I can totally appreciated it being eco friendly)
Nicole S.