BY METHOD #48 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
I've never used their but my mom does and she loves it she tells me all the time I should get it
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
Smells SO GOOD. Doesn't dry out my hands as much as other brands, and the packaging is adorable.
Alexis B.
I love he method soaps and cleaners they aren't too harsh to actually clean but smell super fresh
Nancy K.
Rio Rancho, NM
This smells amazing! Does a great job with the dishes too. It's one of my go to kitchen products.
Amber M.
Mobile, AL
Nice smell. Cuts grease. Dishes look good after washing. I like a citrus smell in the kitchen.
Tara G.
Elk Grove , CA
Love the clementine soap. It's very effective and the price is perfect. I use it in my kitchen.
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
I love the smell of this soap
But I think it's better as a laundry soap rather than a dish soap
Colleen D.
Smells great and works just like any other soap. Is a little bit more pricey than standard soap
Leigh S.
Los Angeles, CA
A favorite in our house! Good sudsy lather and my boyfriend always requests this brand/scent.
Allyson R.
I love the design of Method's dish soap. The pump dispenser is so clever and is a time saver!
Kaylyn J.