BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
This is my favorite healthy company for all cleaning products for my house! I love that all the products are natural and plant-based, and environmentally friendly. The clementine dish soap is my favorite scent, though I do enjoy all of them. It cleans well with just a small amount, and is just the perfect consistency for a gel soap.
Ramya P.
Ramya P.
San Jose, CA
One of the best dishwashing soaps I have ever used. Method soaps smell amazing and fresh and are very well packed. I usually buy them from target and have tried multiple scents, but I love the clementine scent the most. Its so fresh! Also these soaps are easy on your hands and don't make them very dry. I would definitely recommend method products.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Richmond, VA
I don't think I've found a Method scent I don't like. The clementine just makes everything smell so happy, if that's a thing.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Boring, OR
This product is amazing. The smells are clean and crisp. It fills my whole house with a wonderful scent that lasts. Works great.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
ELIZABETHTOWN, KY
This Method dish soap is excellent! It gets my dishes clean and smells incredible. Target is the only store locally to carry Method products and this clementine scent is seasonal, which was not a fun discovery. Next time it's in stock I'm going to buy several bottles, or a refill packs, if they have them. Such a great dish soap!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
I love all method products, but this is a staple for me. I love the clean scent that all of the citrus soaps have and little bit goes a long way with this product. I like the pump as well, easy to dispense with messy hands!
Liz H.
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
Really great dish soap. A little goes a long way - I find I just need to put one or two pumps onto my sponge and it's enough to clean everything in a full sink. I really appreciate the pump design, so I don't have to lift an entire bottle with soapy hands, which creates a mess. Pumps ftw!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Bensalem, PA
My husband and I love this dish soap. The easy to use dispenser makes it easy not to waste soap. It also smells great!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Riverview, FL
I wish I could do a review on just the brand! I love Method so much and their dish soap is awesome! The Clementine scent is my favorite because it makes the whole kitchen smell great when I am hand washing dishes. I will be repurchasing this product for sure.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
I love method dish soaps. The bottles are pretty enough to keep on the counter, and the pump makes them incredibly handy. I have used many different scents, and find they all have awesome cleaning power, but they are gentle enough that I frequently use them as hand soap when at the sink. It an item I purchase with total loyalty.
Kaylyn J.