BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Alicia S.
Decorator Expert
Absolutely love the smell of this. So fresh and literally wakes me up. Great price
Meredith K.
Raleigh, NC
Fresh orange scent and love the pump- we just buy the refills and reuse the bottle!
Genessy V.
Tarrytown, NY
Works great, smells good, great for dishes. Reasonable price. Favorite dish soap
Katie R.
Decorator Expert
This soap smells so good! Also the bottles are really cute, and it's affordable
Ms D.
The smell is delightful and it makes hand washing dishes a pleasant experience.
Nicole M.
Upland, CA
This is the ONLY dish soap I use. It has a great secnt but isn't overpowering. Cuts through grease and leaves my hand washed dishes looking clean. I recommend this product to everyone!
Anne Michelle J.
I absolutely adore how this soap smells. it's great for the kitchen, because citrus always smells amazing and masks any food smells that linger. it's also awesome that it doesn't use harsh ingredients, but it still cleans really well!
Marian B.
SCHAUMBURG, IL
I love this stuff! A titch goes a long way and smells amazing. It works great and doesn't leave that film behind that a lot of other dish soaps do.
Kara L.
Great scent from a great company. Love the pump dispenser and the simple design.
Abigail  B.
E Patchogue, NY
I love this dish soap. Method is a great brand. All natural no chemicals. It smells like fresh little clementines. Highly recommend.
Nicole S.