BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Jenny H.
Easley, SC
Absolutely love this dish soap! Method is definitely my favorite dish soap! All of them are great!!
Alexis B.
I love he method soaps and cleaners they aren't too harsh to actually clean but smell super fresh
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
Smells SO GOOD. Doesn't dry out my hands as much as other brands, and the packaging is adorable.
Nancy K.
Rio Rancho, NM
This smells amazing! Does a great job with the dishes too. It's one of my go to kitchen products.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
I've never used their but my mom does and she loves it she tells me all the time I should get it
Tara G.
Elk Grove , CA
Love the clementine soap. It's very effective and the price is perfect. I use it in my kitchen.
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
I love the smell of this soap
But I think it's better as a laundry soap rather than a dish soap
Amber M.
Mobile, AL
Nice smell. Cuts grease. Dishes look good after washing. I like a citrus smell in the kitchen.
Colleen D.
Smells great and works just like any other soap. Is a little bit more pricey than standard soap
Allyson R.
I love the design of Method's dish soap. The pump dispenser is so clever and is a time saver!
Nicole S.