BY METHOD #26 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
I love this dish soap! At my last rental apartment, my dishwasher was broken for 9 months, so my roommate and I had to hand wash our dishes for that entire time. We had gloves for washing dishes, but sometimes, if I was washing something really quickly, I wouldn't use the gloves. Unlike some soaps, this dish soap didn't dry out my hands at all! It was also great at cleaning and I love the smell!
Kristin J.
Kristin J.
This is the best smelling soap I have ever used. Capable of cutting through grease but does not negatively impact my pans.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
New Orleans, LA
I really love this dish soap I like that I can just pump it onto the dishes. I just need to buy a bag of it as well to help fill my sponge. All of the scents are great except some of the seasonal ones. I prefer fruity or fresh scents in my cleaning supplies.
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Westfield, MA
Love it. Love that it is all natural and plant based and the fragrance is really nice. All of my dishes come out super clean.
Kristi H.
Kristi H.
Cleveland, OH
I'm new to this particular fragrance, but I love Method's products and have used other scents in the past. It's super effective and doesn't really require a large amount of soap in order to clean moderately dirty dishes. Anything caked on does require some soaking, but it doesn't tend to take any longer than other brands I've tried in the past. This brand is frequently on sale at Target and coupled with it's occasional appearance on their Cartwheel app makes it pretty affordable.
Diana K.
Diana K.
I love method products in general but this one in particular because the clementine scent is to die for! Also the bottle is really nice and my dishes are never streaky.
Jaimie K.
Jaimie K.
I'm a die hard method fan, and I love their dish soap as well! This has a really clean and fresh smell, that's sweet but not overwhelming. It cuts grease super good and it's got clean ingredients!
F M.
F M.
Netcong, NJ
It's fine I mean it's just dish soap. Not as clarifying as Palmolive probably because there are no harsh chemicals so you have to use more but that's okay
Sara C.
Sara C.
El Cerrito, CA
It's dish soap! Smells nice, looks good on the edge of the sink, available at target, not much more to it than that. It's affordable but not the cheapest out there. Doesn't dry out my hands too badly. Would buy again, absolutely, but I wouldn't seek it out.
Lizzie C.
Lizzie C.
Coeur d'Alene
This is amazing!! It lathers up well and smells wonderful. It gets the dishes very clean. It lasts a long time and is in a nice looking bottle.
Kaylyn J.