Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Terre Haute, in

This smells amazing and lasts forever! Cleans my dishes well, and I love the company and all of their products. The only problem I have with it is that it isn't available in my town at all. I have to go to stock up when I am out of town. But it is good enough that I am okay with doing that.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Love the scent! Method provides a clean scent that isn't too strong and it gets the job done! I travel to Target out of town and I always purchase this! It is even better when it is on cartwheel! I am hooked on any and all Method products! I only wish locally I had more variety to purchase!
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Camillus, NY

To begin with, I love Method products. You can find them at Target and some other stores. It is slightly expensive but I think it's worth it. The clementine smell is incredible! The only issue I have had with this soap is that the pump will occasionally spray soap straight out at you.
Katya B.
Katya B.
San Diego, CA

Method dish soaps are a great product for a great price. I purchase them because of their more natural formula that tends to be softer on the skin. This dish soap works very well and I've never thought I needed something stronger. You can't beat this price for a high quality product.
Jackie Z.
Jackie Z.
Astoria, NY

The smell is amazing, and it has the cleaning power you need in a dish soap. but i hate the pump. I personally like to be able to squirt my dish soap out. The pump adds an extra chore- plus it clogs up easily. The actual soap is when of the better ones, wish the packaging was better.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Auburn, CA

I love method packaging. The clementine dish soap is no exception. I love the pump feature and clear plastic body. You can really get a sense of how much product you are using, and how much you have left. Cleans well, though somethings like pans may need a presoak. Smells delicious.
Alysia C.
Alysia C.
Richardson, TX

Great for washing dishes and keeps my hands soft. I love the scent and i feel that it leaves the dishes really clean. Is it kinda expensive? Yes, but I love that it is refillable (yay planet) and its a natural product. Yes I would buy this product again, I have been for a while now.
Kirby M.
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR

Method's scents make cleaning fun... Hand washing dishes is one of my least favorite household chores, but I love the Clementine scent. This dish soap is effective without being overly drying on my hands, and I like the pump dispenser--it seems a lot tidier than a squeeze bottle.
Lynda R.
Lynda R.
Oceanside, CA

This makes my whole kitchen smell delightful. I am a big fan of the Method products. They are a little more expensive than other products of their ilk, but so worth it. I buy it at Target, and find the packaging so pretty and irresistible. it looks pretty on my counter top, too.
Nubia F.
Nubia F.
Marietta, GA

I love the scents that Method makes. This company has a great sense of humor, which I appreciate. I like to purchase it at Target. Good quality and good value. The company is environmentally friendly. I have been buying Method products for a few years and recommend it to others.
Kaylyn J.