Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Suzi C.
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV

First who doesn't love a pump dispenser! Method is a great product and works! Never had a problem with this cleaning my dishes and honestly I've washed my hands a time or two and didn't have any issues.... If you want to use a safe and effective product, this is a great option. I've been a tried and true user for years.
Sharai J.
Sharai J.
Belmar, NJ

This smells Devine and cleans awesome. I never have to worry about toxic ingredients when I use method products. This cleans and cuts through grease and has a mild but pleasant aroma. The price is well worth it. I would definitely recommend this as well as all the other method products. They have never disappointed me.
Leah V.
Leah V.

I love these dish soaps, specifically because of the safe ingredients! You can find them at target, Whole Foods, & some other stores. It is a bit pricey but I'm willing to pay it for the cleaner ingredients. The only con I would say is that the pump sometimes shoots soap straight out if you push it down too suddenly!
Tara P.
Tara P.
Langley

love the sent and that this product is septic safe, dislike doesn't wash as many dishes as a leading brand does as it looses its suds rather quickly, but overall a good product as it is environmentally a better choice and it does the job. I would buy again as its hard to find septic safe good products that work.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Swansea, MA

Okay I have to be honest, I don't own this scent but I have used so many others and all of them smell so amazing. They get my dishes so clean, and it smells so amazing! And most importantly my skin doesn't break out in a rash with this product. When I was my dishes my hands actually feel soft and smell so good.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Ajax

I try my best to be environmentally friendly, while at the same time that I am using products that are safe for my home but get my dishes clean. I've discovered Method when it was on sale at my local grocery store and I haven't looked back since. I love the scent. I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Princeton, NJ

This is my favorite dish soap of all time! (Is it weird to have a favorite dish soap? Maybe...) It smells SO good and leaves my dishes sparkling. I use it at home and also make sure our break room at work is always stocked with a bottle. Not only does it clean perfectly, but it's also gentle on your hands.
Justina D.
Justina D.
Morganton, NC

Doing the dishes? One of my least favorite chores. But this dish soap is amazing. It doesn't leave any gross residue on my dishes and a little goes a long way. I can find most of my method products at target or lowes foods. Love the scent too! And it doesn't irritate my hands! Absolutely would recommend.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV

I really love Method dish soap, it cleans good, smells great and is fantastic for the health of the consumer and the environment. My only qualm, is that you can get a bottle 2-3 times the size for the same price. Natural ingredients should cost less than artificial ones, so the price is all marketing.
Jenniffer P.
Jenniffer P.

Method is an amazing brand with equally amazing products. I love their hand/dish soap lines and this scent is by far, my very favorite. This formula isn't as sudsy as some of the more 'known' brands, but it works great and I have never had an issue with cleaning my dishes. Will definitely repurchase.
Kaylyn J.