Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Leah L.
Leah L.

Love love love this dish soap!!! It smells amazing and it works fantastically! My skin is really sensitive and dish soap always makes my hands super dry even if they say they shouldn't but not this soap! My hands stay nice and hydrated! It's also super concentrated so it lasts forever if you use it right!
Justina D.
Justina D.
Morganton, NC

Doing the dishes? One of my least favorite chores. But this dish soap is amazing. It doesn't leave any gross residue on my dishes and a little goes a long way. I can find most of my method products at target or lowes foods. Love the scent too! And it doesn't irritate my hands! Absolutely would recommend.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV

I really love Method dish soap, it cleans good, smells great and is fantastic for the health of the consumer and the environment. My only qualm, is that you can get a bottle 2-3 times the size for the same price. Natural ingredients should cost less than artificial ones, so the price is all marketing.
Jenniffer P.
Jenniffer P.

Method is an amazing brand with equally amazing products. I love their hand/dish soap lines and this scent is by far, my very favorite. This formula isn't as sudsy as some of the more 'known' brands, but it works great and I have never had an issue with cleaning my dishes. Will definitely repurchase.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Ocean Shores, WA

All the method dish soaps smell incredible. It's really hard to choose just one but it's not just the scent I go for. I have been using Method Dish soap for 5+ years. The scent got me hooked in but the effectiveness is what kept me. The soap rinses clean off the dishes easily and cleans them well!
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
Reading, PA

I almost always pick up Method hand soaps. The packaging is so cute and it works really well. I love finding new prints and designs on the bottles as well as new scents. They leave my skin smelling nice and feeling clean. They are also pretty affordable too! I would recommend this to everyone.
Misty W.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME

I am in love with the clementine scent. I am a citrus fan anyway. I like that it comes with a refillable container. I love that I can save money and save on packaging by buying the refillable bag and re-using my container I would highly recommend this as I find it cleans well and smells great.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Terre Haute, in

This smells amazing and lasts forever! Cleans my dishes well, and I love the company and all of their products. The only problem I have with it is that it isn't available in my town at all. I have to go to stock up when I am out of town. But it is good enough that I am okay with doing that.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Love the scent! Method provides a clean scent that isn't too strong and it gets the job done! I travel to Target out of town and I always purchase this! It is even better when it is on cartwheel! I am hooked on any and all Method products! I only wish locally I had more variety to purchase!
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Camillus, NY

To begin with, I love Method products. You can find them at Target and some other stores. It is slightly expensive but I think it's worth it. The clementine smell is incredible! The only issue I have had with this soap is that the pump will occasionally spray soap straight out at you.
Nicole S.