BY METHOD #35 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Lindsay B.
N Tonawanda, NY
My favorite part about this dish soap is the dispenser. It's easy to use, looks nice left out on the counter, and is very easily refillable. I love all Method products because the are considerate of the environment with their packaging. I buy the refill bags as well.
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
Method dish soap=really great dish soap. Pleasant smell, easy on your hands while hand washing, and easy to use pump. My only complaint is that with the pump, sometimes it's easy to use my product than necessary. I believe this is what happens because this always seems to run out much faster than other dish soap products
Kaylee K.
Method products are great for what they are. I do feel that the dish soap isn't quite as grease fighting as some products like Dawn, but as a natural based cleaner, I can't complain. I'd much rather use this product that I see as more sustainable than one that isn't.
Andrea S.
Victoria, BC
This soap has such a heavenly smell, I have not pursed anything but this brand! Everything smells amazing and the dish soap works so well. If something is really baked on, I use one pump and let the dish sit with it and water in it and by the time I come back, all the baked on stuff is completely off!
Harlee R.
My favorite dish soap! It smells amazing and does a great job of getting stuck on grime and grease! A little goes a long way with this stuff so I find that a bottle will last me a good bit and when I do run out I just buy the refill packages and those last me a good while!
Taylor B.
This product is great! The bottle lasts a long time, the soap smells good and it works! Baked on grease, fried eggs and gunky pasta is no match for an hour long soak with some warm water, a little of this soap and a good scrub. Plus, I like that the bottle is refillable.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Man this stuff smells soooo good. I buy it at target but I believe it is available at other stores too. It isn't the cheapest on the market but comes in a big bottle and works and smells wonderfully.
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
The Method brand has quickly become a staple in my household for cleaning products. I love this scent and it pairs nicely with the counter cleaner as well! It is a little pricier than the alternative, but I enjoy the scent/cleaning ability without the harsh chemicals.
Jackie K.
Glen Carbon, IL
Love method products and their dish soap holds a constant presence in our household. The scents are great to choose from and I love the type of bottling, which makes it easy to add soap during dish washing without picking up or holding the bottle. It's a must!
Sara F.
Phoenix, AZ
No one really enjoys washing dishes, but this dish soap helps to make the experience a little bit more enjoyable.  The fresh, clementine scent is a nice departure from the tired old lemon or floral scents that most people are used to when it comes to dish soap.
Kaylyn J.