BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
I love the smell of this soap
But I think it's better as a laundry soap rather than a dish soap
Colleen D.
Smells great and works just like any other soap. Is a little bit more pricey than standard soap
Leigh S.
Los Angeles, CA
A favorite in our house! Good sudsy lather and my boyfriend always requests this brand/scent.
Allyson R.
I love the design of Method's dish soap. The pump dispenser is so clever and is a time saver!
Ashley S.
This all smell really good, love these hand soaps! Perfect fragrances and colorful container!
Allison T.
Attleboro, MA
I love the scent of this dish soap, as well as how well it cleans my dishes, pots and pans
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN
This dish soap works really well, and has a pleasing scent. It is also very cost-effective.
Nicole J.
I love method and how green it is and the scents are good but I think the price is too high
Maddie H.
Dallas, TX
Method dish soap is so great and this is a very unique scent! Cool packaging too love it
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY
A clean, fresh smell, and you only need a little bit to get the dirtiest of dishes clean.
Nicole S.