BY METHOD #33 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Sara B.
Hastings, MN
Super cleaning power. I always go for this brand. This one wasn't my favorite smell, but it was still really nice.
I love the smell. It cleans as well as the more commercial brands, but feels better on the skin and fewer chemicals
Samantha D.
This dish soap is the bomb ! It's from target ! It's pretty affordable but not the cheapest ! It's pretty good !
Grayson F.
Athens, GA
Great scent! Does a good job and has good ingredients. It lathers well and it does a great job at tough cleaning.
Lisa E.
Melrose Park, IL
I like rhe fragrance. It produces great suds. I feel the pump might put out ro much product. I would repurchase.
Stephanie D.
Troutman, NC
This soap works amazing and is completely organic. I use about 4 or 5 pumps of pediatric each time I wash dishes.
Kandi B.
Thurmont, MD
Nice smell. I like this soap and other soaps by Method. Method offers high quality items for an affordable price.
Ana L.
Love the scent of this dishwashing soap. Cleans dishes well without a lot of harsh chemicals. I would recommend.
Ashley B.
Renton, WA
This stuff smells amazing and a bottle lasts quite a while. Definitely get the bang for your buck with this soap.
Aprilrose M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Good cleaning power. Great smell. Lots of bubbles. Cuts grease well. Buying the refills makes it economical too
Kaylyn J.