BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO
Have this next to the kitchen sink right now, I love the scent and how it rinses clean from dishes, smells great and does a good job :)
Leah L.
Leah L.
Love love love this dish soap!!! It smells amazing and it works fantastically! My skin is really sensitive and dish soap always makes my hands super dry even if they say they shouldn't but not this soap! My hands stay nice and hydrated! It's also super concentrated so it lasts forever if you use it right!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Upland, CA
This is the ONLY dish soap I use. It has a great secnt but isn't overpowering. Cuts through grease and leaves my hand washed dishes looking clean. I recommend this product to everyone!
Anne Michelle J.
Anne Michelle J.
I absolutely adore how this soap smells. it's great for the kitchen, because citrus always smells amazing and masks any food smells that linger. it's also awesome that it doesn't use harsh ingredients, but it still cleans really well!
Marian B.
Marian B.
Schaumburg, IL
I love this stuff! A titch goes a long way and smells amazing. It works great and doesn't leave that film behind that a lot of other dish soaps do.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Melrose Park, IL
I like rhe fragrance. It produces great suds. I feel the pump might put out ro much product. I would repurchase.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Caledonia, MI
I love all method cleaning products! This dish soap smells great and has a nice lather!
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love the smell of this soap and to be honest I wasn't too convinced at first but actually it's great. And for it to be method brands the prices aren't that bad
LeighAnn C.
LeighAnn C.
Lakeland, FL
I can't say enough wonderful things about Method products! I love that many of them come in natural varieties. There are many scents to choose from and they rotate out seasonal ones as well. For the price, you can't beat it!
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
Rio Rancho, NM
This smells amazing! Does a great job with the dishes too. It's one of my go to kitchen products.
Kaylyn J.