BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
I buy the Method brand of dish soap religiously. The clementine scent is one of my favorites. I absolutely love the fact that these soaps have a pump.
Cori C.
Cori C.
My favorite dish soap. Smells amazing, cleans great, and doesn't take a lot to suds up so lasts a decent amount of time.
Kara L.
Kara L.
Great scent from a great company. Love the pump dispenser and the simple design.
Richelle D.
Richelle D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love the scent and this product does a great job. however, I find it a bit pricey compared to other dish soap that is just as effective.
meghan g.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
I love these, definitely one of their pricier items but I think they are worth it! The scent is great.
Anna C.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
I love the Method soaps! There are always a lot of pretty scents to choose from. The only problem is that it is a bit spendy.
Leah F.
Leah F.
This is great product - and even better with coupons! I love this scent and love the fact that you can just buy the big refill packs and reuse the dispenser - cost effective and eco friendly all while doing a great job with the dishes and not trashing the skin on my hands!
Elvira R.
Elvira R.
Loving this scent! This is my fourth bottle of method dish soap and I am definitely sticking to the brand. They're cruelty free! Can't go wrong :)
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
I love Method brand anything! They always smell great and work really well. I have never had any issues with it at all!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
San Fernando, CA
I pick this up at Target all the time. I love scented soaps. I use this for the dishes, but use Bath and Body Works soaps for the hands. This one works really well to cut through grease and it rinses off pretty good too. When I run out of hand soap at the kitchen sink sometimes I use this for a quick hand wash. It doesn't dry out my hands and smells pretty good. I recently started buying the refills from Amazon.com on the Subscribe and Save program and save money by not purchasing all the "other" things that end up in my cart when I shop at Target.
Kaylyn J.