BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Karin W.
Tulalip, WA
Best dish soap Eva! The smell is awesome my fav ever it's the only one I've used for several years!
Andrea M.
Norfolk , Va
Avid method purchaser. I will not stray from this product. The scents and prices are hard to beat!
Jenny H.
Easley, SC
Absolutely love this dish soap! Method is definitely my favorite dish soap! All of them are great!!
Meghan L.
Lewes, DE
Great smelling effective product that makes for squeaky clean dishes. Cuts through grease and dirt.
Ali R.
Long Beach, CA
10/10 for the smell alone, I wish I could drink it. As far as cleaning goes, it gets the job done!
Danielle L.
This brand is my favorite. The clementine scent is the best and I stock up whenever I can find it.
Nancy K.
Rio Rancho, NM
This smells amazing! Does a great job with the dishes too. It's one of my go to kitchen products.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
I've never used their but my mom does and she loves it she tells me all the time I should get it
Alexis B.
I love he method soaps and cleaners they aren't too harsh to actually clean but smell super fresh
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
Smells SO GOOD. Doesn't dry out my hands as much as other brands, and the packaging is adorable.
Nicole S.