BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Kaylee K.
Kaylee K.
Method products are great for what they are. I do feel that the dish soap isn't quite as grease fighting as some products like Dawn, but as a natural based cleaner, I can't complain. I'd much rather use this product that I see as more sustainable than one that isn't.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Decorator Expert
I'm loving this so much. I hardly need any to do a sink full of dishes. If you want something organic that smells great and cleans super well this is it. I've noticed it really gets my glasses sparkling and I never feel any greasy residue Luke I have with cheap dish soap. The smell is absolutely phenomenal, it's super sweet citrus smell is fresh and inviting. It's really worth trying for sure.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Lafayette, IN
I have purchased this again and again! I love the fresh smell and find that it performs equal to other more harsh dish soaps. I like to use this in a sponge with a handle that I put the soap into. It lathers nice and it cleans great. Perhaps my favorite thing is knowing that the dishes my family is eating off of were cleaned with something that is better than more chemically filled products.
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
I love that target sells the method brand and I so much love this pump bottle and the orange scent
Karen B.
Karen B.
Sanford, NC
Love Method products and to me the citrus scent of this dish soup smells 'clean'. Not to mention that Method products are all natural which are very important to me.
Allison A.
Allison A.
This looks great in my apartment and smells amazing! Also leaves my hands feeling super soft.
courtney b.
courtney b.
Hemet, CA
Love this dish soap! The smell is amazing and I feel like it lasts longer than my regular Seventh Generation dish soap. I love that you can buy the refills for it too instead buying a whole new container.
Charlotte K.
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ
What a great company to patronize. I love the look of their bottles and the fact that they are devoid of chemicals. This stuff just smells clean and the fact that they are available in stores like Target (and at a good price point) means that buying all natural is more affordable than ever before. Kudos to Method :)
Abigail  B.
Abigail B.
E Patchogue, NY
I love this dish soap. Method is a great brand. All natural no chemicals. It smells like fresh little clementines. Highly recommend.
Erin L.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I absolutely lOVE this brand of everything they sell. I love the scent, I love how natural it is, and how it does not feel greasy but it cuts grease tremendously. I love how soft it keeps me hands and how clean it makes my dishes!! ;) Best soap by far!
Kaylyn J.