BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Justina D.
Justina D.
Morganton, NC
Decorator Expert
Doing the dishes? One of my least favorite chores. But this dish soap is amazing. It doesn't leave any gross residue on my dishes and a little goes a long way. I can find most of my method products at target or lowes foods. Love the scent too! And it doesn't irritate my hands! Absolutely would recommend.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
I love the method brand! Their soap smells so good!! The clementine is by far one of my absolute favorite scents! It smells so fresh and summery!!
Lori R.
Lori R.
Columbus, OH
I love every Method product I've tried so far and this dish soap is no different! I love the scent and that it seems to last quite a while. But I also love that I can buy the refills of it. This is my favorite dish soap I've used yet.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Des Moines , IA
Oh my goodness. I can't express how much I love METHOD as a brand. They have so many great smelling products that work better than the any other stinky cleaner I've used. The only con I have is that I can only find it at target. I wish it was sold everywhere so I don't have to make a special trip just for method products.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
East Lansing, MI
Always leaves my dishes cleaner than before! The smell is fantastic and it leaves my hands feeling softer afterwards.
Sammi K.
Sammi K.
Mount Juliet, TN
The scent is light and citrus. It seems to be a hard to find scent. The pump is really nice to use when doing dishes. The soap is thinner than Dawn. However, the pump last me several weeks with daily use.
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
Reno, NV
This dish soap is my all time favorite. It's works as well as Dawn with a much better scent and even better ingredients. I know it's safe in my home and always leaves my kitchen with a pleasant scent.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Rochester , NH
This stuff works great. I usually end up using it as hand soap too. It smells great and isn't harsh on my hands like other dish soaps can sometimes be. It also does a great job of getting the dishes clean with minimal soaking - I usually only soak when I'm being lazy and don't want to wash right away :) you really don't need to soak most dishes with this stuff.
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
I love the clementine scent and the Method dish soap always keeps my dishes clean without smelling soapy overly scented. I would recommend this soap to a friend for sure!
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
Hemet, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this Method dish soap, but I do wish it was more concentrated. It take a few pumps to finish a sink of dishes.
Kaylyn J.