BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Lindsey J.
SEATTLE, WA
Clementine Method dosh soap smells amzing, gets all the dishes done and I don't end up using half a bottle to do a sink full of dishes!
Danielle D.
Tacoma, WA
This is ok. But it just doesn't cut grease that well. It's ok dishes that aren't that dirty. I wish it worked better for pots and pans.
Clinton C.
Springfield , MO
Great all natural product that works just as good as any other brand but doesn't have all the unneeded ingredients! The smell is great!
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
I love love love the scent! Cleans well and it lasts! The price is very reasonable too which makes me happy. Absolutely recommend it!
Jeni W.
McKinleyville
Love this product and the smell. But honestly I buy Kirklands environmentally friendly soap because it works as good and is cheaper.
Abigail  B.
E Patchogue, NY
I love this dish soap. Method is a great brand. All natural no chemicals. It smells like fresh little clementines. Highly recommend.
Melissa C.
Branford , CT
Love method products, this dish soap is no exception. The smell is so so nice for the kitchen and dishes. Cleans well, lathers nicely
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Love this dish soap. I don't buy any other brand. Love all the scents I have tried. It cleans my dishes and doesn't dry out my hands!
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Great smelling soap. I love how affordable this natural product is. It gets the job done just as well as any other product out there.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I enjoy this scent in my kitchen. It's clean and fresh. I don't mind spending a tad more for this because the quality is so good.
Kaylyn J.