BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Andrea B.
Lake Mary, FL
I use this everyday. It doesn't make my hands dry and smells great. I even wash my fruit with is sometimes.
Lauren M.
Arlington, VA
This is a strong dish soap that is good for all types of dishes and hands. The scent is also very pleasant.
Heather P.
Mesa, AZ
I never thought I could be happy while doing the dishes, but this soap smells so good I just can't help it!
Oksana D.
Decorator Expert
This is an awesome product!! It does exaclty what it says and is very effective! Family and friends love it
Ami D.
Decorator Expert
I love this dish soap, in pretty much all scents. This is a true orange scent thats great for Summer time.
Gabrielle A.
Washington, MI
Method dish soap is my favorite go to dish soap. All natural, all the scents are great. My go to dish soap.
Kiley E.
Enon, OH
This is gentle on my skin & smells great! I honestly think it gets off stuck on food way better than Dawn!
elle R.
This soaps up really well and lasts a long time the bottle is super convenient and makes cleaning easier.
Sandra Z.
Cambridge, MA
A stylish and practical staple to have in your kitchen. Smells delicious and gets the job done perfectly!
Aliza R.
East Rutherford, NJ
Smells refreshing and clean. Love the packaging and the look of the product. Love the size of the product
Nicole S.