BY METHOD #48 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Maddy K.
Cleveland, OH
Soap works well. The smell isn't very strong but is fresh enough. Good price point. Target is my go to
Store
For
This.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
This pump gets clogged and then the soap squirts right at you! I prefer Target's Ms. Myers dish soap that you pour out.
Sharleen T.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I was super surprised on how good this soap is and the smell is fenomenal. Makes suds and gets rid of all the nastyness
Amanda A.
Portland, OR
The smell is strong but nice. I love that these products are natural and aren't harmful to the earth or to our health.
Olivia C.
Bensalem, PA
My husband and I love this dish soap. The easy to use dispenser makes it easy not to waste soap. It also smells great!
Samantha H.
Elgin, IL
I love this dish soap. The design of the bottle is appealing. The soap leaves no residue on my dishes and smells great.
Rhiannon V.
albuquerque, NM
I love the way this dish soap smells and it's true by what it says the dishes always turn out clean all grease is gone
Sarah A.
I love Method brand anything! They always smell great and work really well. I have never had any issues with it at all!
Audrey R.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Really like the clementine scent as a change from a lemony scent. Cleans well and the refills make it a great value.
Melissa M.
Nashville, TN
The fragrance of this dish soap makes me not mind washing dishes! Fights grease too! I love everything Method makes!
Kaylyn J.