BY METHOD #48 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
I love the Method soaps! There are always a lot of pretty scents to choose from. The only problem is that it is a bit spendy.
Cheyenne M.
Richmond, VA
I don't think I've found a Method scent I don't like. The clementine just makes everything smell so happy, if that's a thing.
Tori H.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love this dish soap! It works off all of the stuck on stuff and it's gentle on your hands! The clementine smells amazing!
Michele L.
Wisconsin Rapids
love the smell,does a great job on cleaning the dishes. Great value for the price! Doesnt leave my hand all dry afterwords.
Lauren H.
The woodlands, TX
Sweet clementine! My kitchen smells great for days after using this for my dishes. Effective and a little goes a long way.
Kristin J.
This is the best smelling soap I have ever used. Capable of cutting through grease but does not negatively impact my pans.
niccole d.
Maple park, IL
This is a great product. My dishes are always clean and have no left over grease. Smells nice and is not hard on my hands.
yas s.
Smells so yummy. foams up as well this is a target brand and they are really affordable and have refills for them as well!
Cori C.
My favorite dish soap. Smells amazing, cleans great, and doesn't take a lot to suds up so lasts a decent amount of time.
Lauren Y.
San Francisco, CA
Smells great. Nice dispenser. Need to use slightly more than you might with other dish soaps, but would still buy again.
Kaylyn J.