BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
member-e7318a81b
member-e7318a81b
Nashville, TN
This soap smells amazing. My favorite part and why I buy method products is because they are plant based and good for the environment. It makes me feel like I am doing my part, even if it's small. I love these products. They are great and work really well.
Joe U.
Joe U.
Jersey City, NJ
This is the best all natural dish soap. I've tried a few and found that this was the most effective, and it smells fresh! I always buy it at Target because they have an affordable price on it. I also buy the refill, which is enough for 2 of the bottles.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
West Allis, WI
Love Method. Use their laundry detergent, hand soap, dish soap and cleaning products. Love the transparency of their ingredients and for being natural they actually work! I get most of mine at Target (best selection) and love that they have refill packs!
Channa B.
Channa B.
This is the current dish soap scent that I have. I have yet to find a scent that I do not like, and I have yet to find a method product that I do not like! Has a great smell without leaving your dishes smelling like clementines and does such a great job breaking down grease!
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Method smells great and works well. And I love that it's a safe product. I enjoy trying out all the different designs and scents!
Liz N.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
This stuff smells amazing. I love it and it was a good price as well. It got my dishes clean and I like the packaging as well. I believe I bought it at target.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
My kitchen isn't complete without this product . I have been purchasing for 10 years now . I love the smell the packaging is amazing and it works so well ! The best part is no harsh chemicals and you can refill it ! So it's cheaper and better on the environment .
Christine B.
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
My family & I love Method products. The dish soap works great on tough dirty dishes. The pump on this product works great & is durable to use with the refill product. This scent is great. It's not too overwelming either.
Margie Z.
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
I love Method dishwashing soap and clementine is my favorite scent. Fresh and clean scent, and only takes a little bit to make a lot of lather and clean your dishes.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Swansea, MA
Okay I have to be honest, I don't own this scent but I have used so many others and all of them smell so amazing. They get my dishes so clean, and it smells so amazing! And most importantly my skin doesn't break out in a rash with this product. When I was my dishes my hands actually feel soft and smell so good.
Kaylyn J.