BY METHOD #26 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Lindsey J.
Pitman, NJ
My favorite dish soap. Never irritating and scrubs everything clean without unnecessary scrubbing. Great scent that is not overpowering.
Victoria T.
Good product but the dispenser is the worst! Squirts detergent almost horizontally so it makes a mess instead of getting onto the sponge.
Mina P.
Cleans dishes well and leaves behind a nice orange scent. I use it to wash my hands in the kitchen as well. Feels great on the skin too!
Jenice S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Method soaps smell amazing, feel amazing and get the job done. They leave everything clean and fresh. I also love that they are natural.
Gretchen W.
Sandston, VA
I’m a big fan of the method product line, but this scent is my absolute favorite! It’s not too heavy with a delicious orangey fragrance.
Janelle H.
Santa Paula, CA
This is the best fish soap. It doesn’t leave a fun, but still gets the grease off no problem. I also love the bottle comes with a pump.
Danielle D.
Tacoma, WA
This is ok. But it just doesn't cut grease that well. It's ok dishes that aren't that dirty. I wish it worked better for pots and pans.
Lindsey J.
SEATTLE, WA
Clementine Method dosh soap smells amzing, gets all the dishes done and I don't end up using half a bottle to do a sink full of dishes!
Tysheema M.
Love love love. This stuff smells AMAZING. I love it! I will buy more in the futre definitely. This is the best dish soap ever created.
Tanya C.
Pleasantville, NY
I have no complaints about this dish soap. And it is so easy to dispense . I love the fact that it is greener than many other products
Kaylyn J.