BY METHOD #48 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Sierra W.
Portland , OR
Fantastic scent, gentle on skin, cute packaging! My favorite hand soap by far. Worth the extra dollar or so that yo might pay.
Sarah W.
Great smell, feels good on hands and works well cleaning. Lost a star for lack of getting off grease. Thats the only drawback.
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD
Smells amazing! I think other soaps do a better but it makes me happy to know that it's natural and not full of harsh chemicals
Minnie W.
By far, my favorite dish soap. I love all the fragrances in this line and love the lather, too. Dishes come out squeaky clean!
Morgan L.
Itasca, IL
I love the packaging and the clementine smell is always refreshing. I actually (almost) enjoy cleaning when I smell this soap.
Cheyenne M.
Richmond, VA
I don't think I've found a Method scent I don't like. The clementine just makes everything smell so happy, if that's a thing.
Sarah A.
Smells great and works really well, not too much scrubbing with a quick soak. Lasts pretty well as a little goes a long way.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
I love the Method soaps! There are always a lot of pretty scents to choose from. The only problem is that it is a bit spendy.
Brittany E.
Waterford , WI
Absolutely obsessed with these scents! They works so well on all my dishes including the kids cups, sippy cups, bottles etc.
Shelly H.
Westfield, MA
Love it. Love that it is all natural and plant based and the fragrance is really nice. All of my dishes come out super clean.
Kaylyn J.