BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Jacquiline M.
Plainsboro, NJ
Loved the smell and it's cleaning strength. I definitely will buy again in the future. I love how it cleans and yet is very environmentally friendly. It definitely helps to know that I am doing my part to help the environment.
Krystal P.
This is a clean crisp smell while doing dishes. Cleans fairly well... I only have one issue with these and rhat the soap alwaya leaks from the pump.
Tara M.
Stokesdale, NC
Fantastic clean kitchen smell. Love it and it's easy on hands Great with the kids too
Lindsay W.
Newport Beach, CA
Decorator Expert
Again, I am on a citrus scented bender and not only do i love all things Method but this is my favorite spring scent. The price is always awesome. If you can get it at TJ Maxx, its an even better price!
Morgan L.
Chicago
I love the packaging and the clementine smell is always refreshing. I actually (almost) enjoy cleaning when I smell this soap.
Maria R.
Fayetteville, NY
This is the only dish soap I use. I love that after I wash my dishes I don't taste the scent of it while cooking in pans. I hope that makes sense but it's the only one I don't have that problem with.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I am in love with the clementine scent. I am a citrus fan anyway. I like that it comes with a refillable container. I love that I can save money and save on packaging by buying the refillable bag and re-using my container I would highly recommend this as I find it cleans well and smells great.
Melissa S.
Ocean Shores, WA
All the method dish soaps smell incredible. It's really hard to choose just one but it's not just the scent I go for. I have been using Method Dish soap for 5+ years. The scent got me hooked in but the effectiveness is what kept me. The soap rinses clean off the dishes easily and cleans them well!
Stephanie D.
Troutman, NC
This soap works amazing and is completely organic. I use about 4 or 5 pumps of pediatric each time I wash dishes.
Grayson F.
Athens, GA
Great scent! Does a good job and has good ingredients. It lathers well and it does a great job at tough cleaning.
Nicole S.