BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
I love he method soaps and cleaners they aren't too harsh to actually clean but smell super fresh
Ali R.
Ali R.
Long Beach, CA
10/10 for the smell alone, I wish I could drink it. As far as cleaning goes, it gets the job done!
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
I love the smell of this soap
But I think it's better as a laundry soap rather than a dish soap
Tara G.
Tara G.
Elk Grove , CA
Love the clementine soap. It's very effective and the price is perfect. I use it in my kitchen.
Sandra Z.
Sandra Z.
Cambridge, MA
A stylish and practical staple to have in your kitchen. Smells delicious and gets the job done perfectly!
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Conyers, GA
Great smell and great cleaner! Method is my No. 1 choice for cleaning supplies and this soap is no different.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Kearneysville, WV
Love the scent! It makes doing dishes enjoyable! Cleans well and does not leave hands feeing dry !
Christin S.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Love this dish soap. I don't buy any other brand. Love all the scents I have tried. It cleans my dishes and doesn't dry out my hands!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Bothell, WA
Great smell cleans great. Isn't harsh on your hands and is for Method a brand I trust.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Boston, MA
I love how modern the bottle is for this. Also it's a great price! Nice fresh scent.
Kaylyn J.