BY METHOD #48 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Danielle D.
Tacoma , WA
This is ok. But it just doesn't cut grease that well. It's ok dishes that aren't that dirty. I wish it worked better for pots and pans.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Love this dish soap. I don't buy any other brand. Love all the scents I have tried. It cleans my dishes and doesn't dry out my hands!
Melissa C.
Branford, CT
Love method products, this dish soap is no exception. The smell is so so nice for the kitchen and dishes. Cleans well, lathers nicely
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Great smelling soap. I love how affordable this natural product is. It gets the job done just as well as any other product out there.
Jeni W.
McKinleyville
Love this product and the smell. But honestly I buy Kirklands environmentally friendly soap because it works as good and is cheaper.
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
I love love love the scent! Cleans well and it lasts! The price is very reasonable too which makes me happy. Absolutely recommend it!
Abigail  B.
E Patchogue, NY
I love this dish soap. Method is a great brand. All natural no chemicals. It smells like fresh little clementines. Highly recommend.
Alma R.
Seattle, WA
I love the pump on this soap. It is also good for the environment, smells great, and does a good job of cleaning up your dishes.
Joanna M.
Redwood City, CA
The best scent! I like this better than the usual lemon scent you get for dish soap. This helps me to get my dishes extra clean.
Heidi C.
Boring, OR
This product is amazing. The smells are clean and crisp. It fills my whole house with a wonderful scent that lasts. Works great.
Kaylyn J.