BY METHOD #45 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD
Smells amazing! I think other soaps do a better but it makes me happy to know that it's natural and not full of harsh chemicals
Sarah W.
Great smell, feels good on hands and works well cleaning. Lost a star for lack of getting off grease. Thats the only drawback.
Shelly H.
Westfield, MA
Love it. Love that it is all natural and plant based and the fragrance is really nice. All of my dishes come out super clean.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
I love the Method soaps! There are always a lot of pretty scents to choose from. The only problem is that it is a bit spendy.
Cheyenne M.
Richmond, VA
I don't think I've found a Method scent I don't like. The clementine just makes everything smell so happy, if that's a thing.
Sarah A.
Smells great and works really well, not too much scrubbing with a quick soak. Lasts pretty well as a little goes a long way.
niccole d.
Maple park, IL
This is a great product. My dishes are always clean and have no left over grease. Smells nice and is not hard on my hands.
Tori H.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love this dish soap! It works off all of the stuck on stuff and it's gentle on your hands! The clementine smells amazing!
yas s.
Smells so yummy. foams up as well this is a target brand and they are really affordable and have refills for them as well!
Kristin J.
This is the best smelling soap I have ever used. Capable of cutting through grease but does not negatively impact my pans.
Nicole S.