BY METHOD #29 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Krystal P.
This is a clean crisp smell while doing dishes. Cleans fairly well... I only have one issue with these and rhat the soap alwaya leaks from the pump.
Sara E.
Huntertown , IN
I think that this product is definitely worth what you pay for it. It is effective and gets the job done. So I won’t have any dirty plates leftover.
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great fragrance with its fresh citrus and effective cleaner. I don't need to use much to get results.

A little pricey, but I love that it is natural.
Melissa R.
San Antonio , TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
So fresh and so clean. Smells so delicious it makes the chore a little less drab. Cleanses effectively and a little goes some way. About $4 at target
Michelle L.
Decent dishsoap, but I find that I have to use a lot more than other brands (ie: Dawn, Palmolive) to get through a load of dishes and cut the grease
Angela S.
Streamwood
I have this in my kitchen and love it. It has a refreshing smell, it lathers nicely. It seems to last us a while. I used it to wash baby bottles also
Whitney C.
Aston upon this and that aisle as I was getting my other and I tried this brand and I like it really really well you haven't tried it give it a try
Marian B.
Schaumburg, IL
I love this stuff! A titch goes a long way and smells amazing. It works great and doesn't leave that film behind that a lot of other dish soaps do.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
I love the method brand! Their soap smells so good!! The clementine is by far one of my absolute favorite scents! It smells so fresh and summery!!
Elvira R.
Loving this scent! This is my fourth bottle of method dish soap and I am definitely sticking to the brand. They're cruelty free! Can't go wrong :)
Kaylyn J.