BY METHOD #26 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Cameron F.
Phoenix, AZ
I always get this dish soap. It affordable, smells great, and the pump is awesome! I'll even refill the pump with soap refills because it works so well.
Samantha B.
Des Moines, IA
Great product for the price. It smells nice and isn't very harsh on skin. It doesn't last very long due to the fact I use it for handwashing AND dishes.
Natalie Z.
Jackson Hts, NY
While the scent is just dimly delicious, the foaming dish soaps don't always hold up to grease... Otherwise it works great on simple dishes and what not.
Krystal H.
Keller, TX
My favorite dish soap, and it smells go good! I love that these products are all natural and you don't have to spend a ton of money to get good products!
Melissa H.
I buy the Method brand of dish soap religiously. The clementine scent is one of my favorites. I absolutely love the fact that these soaps have a pump.
Haley K.
This smells AMAZING and is really effective. I love the method soaps and since they seasonally come out with new scents, I'm always switching them out.
Sarah R.
I love this soap. Fresh smell and doesn’t dry out your hands. Gets the stick on food mess well. The smell is  subtle and not over powering.
Krystal P.
This is a clean crisp smell while doing dishes. Cleans fairly well... I only have one issue with these and rhat the soap alwaya leaks from the pump.
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great fragrance with its fresh citrus and effective cleaner. I don't need to use much to get results.

A little pricey, but I love that it is natural.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
So fresh and so clean. Smells so delicious it makes the chore a little less drab. Cleanses effectively and a little goes some way. About $4 at target
Kaylyn J.