BY METHOD #48 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Richelle D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love the scent and this product does a great job. however, I find it a bit pricey compared to other dish soap that is just as effective.
Donna A.
Method products are Good, but this scent was disappointing. It's less citrus and more ammonia.

Stick with grapefruit for your citrus needs.
Victoria T.
Good product but the dispenser is the worst! Squirts detergent almost horizontally so it makes a mess instead of getting onto the sponge.
Mina P.
Cleans dishes well and leaves behind a nice orange scent. I use it to wash my hands in the kitchen as well. Feels great on the skin too!
Lindsey J.
Pitman, NJ
My favorite dish soap. Never irritating and scrubs everything clean without unnecessary scrubbing. Great scent that is not overpowering.
Lindsey J.
Seattle, WA
Clementine Method dosh soap smells amzing, gets all the dishes done and I don't end up using half a bottle to do a sink full of dishes!
Tysheema M.
Love love love. This stuff smells AMAZING. I love it! I will buy more in the futre definitely. This is the best dish soap ever created.
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
Yessss!!! This is the best. I love the smell and it really gets the dishes clean. I always get compliments on the smell when I use it.
Clinton C.
Springfield, MO
Great all natural product that works just as good as any other brand but doesn't have all the unneeded ingredients! The smell is great!
Danielle D.
Tacoma , WA
This is ok. But it just doesn't cut grease that well. It's ok dishes that aren't that dirty. I wish it worked better for pots and pans.
Kaylyn J.