BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jasmine K.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love this scent! It smells like spring! It is amazing! It suds up just right and neutralizes odors.
Tanya C.
Pleasantville, NY
I have no complaints about this dish soap. And it is so easy to dispense . I love the fact that it is greener than many other products
Genessy V.
Tarrytown, NY
Works great, smells good, great for dishes. Reasonable price. Favorite dish soap
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
I enjoy this scent in my kitchen. It's clean and fresh. I don't mind spending a tad more for this because the quality is so good.
Mindy M.
I love method dish soap. The packaging is fantastic. It is easy to get some soap on your sponge, no need to pick it up, a gentle push with a single dispenses the right amount. The Clementine smells so clean and fresh. It is my husbands favorite of all of them. I get this one as the main one and sometimes get the seasonal ones.
Alysia C.
Richardson, TX
Great for washing dishes and keeps my hands soft. I love the scent and i feel that it leaves the dishes really clean. Is it kinda expensive? Yes, but I love that it is refillable (yay planet) and its a natural product. Yes I would buy this product again, I have been for a while now.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
Fantastic scent, gentle on skin, cute packaging! My favorite hand soap by far. Worth the extra dollar or so that yo might pay.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Great smelling soap. I love how affordable this natural product is. It gets the job done just as well as any other product out there.
Ann P.
Minneapolis, MN
This soap smells clean and energizing. It leaves the dishes spotless and lathers well. It doesn't leave any residue behind. I also love that it is cheap and does not have as many chemicals as other dish soaps. I have purchased this scent multiple times.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
I love al of the Method soaps but this one has been my favorite by far! I absolutely love the scent of clementines! The only probably I seem to have with all of them is that the pumps won't quite work right.
Nicole S.