BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Las Vegas , NV
Yessss!!! This is the best. I love the smell and it really gets the dishes clean. I always get compliments on the smell when I use it.
Dashing P.
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
I love love love the scent! Cleans well and it lasts! The price is very reasonable too which makes me happy. Absolutely recommend it!
Minnie W.
Minnie W.
By far, my favorite dish soap. I love all the fragrances in this line and love the lather, too. Dishes come out squeaky clean!
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Love the smell of this stuff! I'm addicted to using method products! This orange scent is perfect for any season, but my favorite in spring and summer. Also, does a great job cleaning my pots, pans and dishes.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Great smell, feels good on hands and works well cleaning. Lost a star for lack of getting off grease. Thats the only drawback.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
I really like this dish soap. I have looked at it numerous times on my shopping trips to Target and finally switched from a different brand. This soap has great lather and smells wonderful. Cleans my dishes. I would definitely recommend it to others!! Great dish soap Method.
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
Modesto, CA
Decorator Expert
I love the scent of this soap. Method is a brand I trust however I usually wait until this product is on sale or clearance. The foam wash runs out quickly, so I haven't purchased this since.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Spring, TX
Sweet clementine! My kitchen smells great for days after using this for my dishes. Effective and a little goes a long way.
Candace H.
Candace H.
I like that this product comes with a pump because I can leave it upright by the sink rather than having to open a lid and tip it upside down. The other aspect of the pump is that I can decide how much I want. The scent is great and it works well.
Emilie R.
Emilie R.
Williamsport, MD
Soap works well if you use enough of it. It seems to require significantly more product to clean dishes than non-"natural" brands like Dawn. It's cruelty-free and works well enough that I will still use it, but it's certainly not perfect. The dispenser also leaks a lot, which wastes a good deal of product and messes up the area around/under it.
Kaylyn J.