BY METHOD #25 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Emily P.
I love all method soaps! The pumps on these are a wonderful addition and saves soap as it allows the perfect amount of soap to come out so you arnt wasting anything extra
Heather S.
Terre Haute, IN
This smells amazing and lasts forever! Cleans my dishes well, and I love the company and all of their products. The only problem I have with it is that it isn't available in my town at all. I have to go to stock up when I am out of town. But it is good enough that I am okay with doing that.
Frances J.
I've bought this over and over. I'm really not into using the harsh brands like Palmolive and such. I've made the transition into eco friendly and natural products for all my household cleaning supplies. I love a good citrus scent and this cuts through grease with no problems.
Ramya P.
San Jose, CA
One of the best dishwashing soaps I have ever used. Method soaps smell amazing and fresh and are very well packed. I usually buy them from target and have tried multiple scents, but I love the clementine scent the most. Its so fresh! Also these soaps are easy on your hands and don't make them very dry. I would definitely recommend method products.
Charlotte K.
Montclair , NJ
What a great company to patronize. I love the look of their bottles and the fact that they are devoid of chemicals. This stuff just smells clean and the fact that they are available in stores like Target (and at a good price point) means that buying all natural is more affordable than ever before. Kudos to Method :)
karina c.
Palatine, IL
This product smells so good and a really good cleaner.Kind of pricey but worth the money.The smell is so strong and even after you wash it off still smells good.I would recommend to others.Everyone will enjoy.
Krystal S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Love the smell of this stuff! I'm addicted to using method products! This orange scent is perfect for any season, but my favorite in spring and summer. Also, does a great job cleaning my pots, pans and dishes.
Nicole P.
I really like this dish soap. I have looked at it numerous times on my shopping trips to Target and finally switched from a different brand. This soap has great lather and smells wonderful. Cleans my dishes. I would definitely recommend it to others!! Great dish soap Method.
Teri H.
Washington, UT
Love Method brand products. The clean well, smell great and are a bit better for us and the environment. I usually stock up at Target when they have them on sale. They are a good value when compared to other "natural" products. I buy these products regularly!
Olivia B.
New Orleans, LA
I really love this dish soap I like that I can just pump it onto the dishes. I just need to buy a bag of it as well to help fill my sponge. All of the scents are great except some of the seasonal ones. I prefer fruity or fresh scents in my cleaning supplies.
Kaylyn J.