Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Genessy V.
Genessy V.
Tarrytown, NY

Works great, smells good, great for dishes. Reasonable price. Favorite dish soap
Katie R.
Katie R.

This soap smells so good! Also the bottles are really cute, and it's affordable
Ms D.
Ms D.

The smell is delightful and it makes hand washing dishes a pleasant experience.
Charlotte K.
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ

What a great company to patronize. I love the look of their bottles and the fact that they are devoid of chemicals. This stuff just smells clean and the fact that they are available in stores like Target (and at a good price point) means that buying all natural is more affordable than ever before. Kudos to Method :)
Leah F.
Leah F.

This is great product - and even better with coupons! I love this scent and love the fact that you can just buy the big refill packs and reuse the dispenser - cost effective and eco friendly all while doing a great job with the dishes and not trashing the skin on my hands!
Erin L.
Erin L.
Chesapeake, VA

I absolutely lOVE this brand of everything they sell. I love the scent, I love how natural it is, and how it does not feel greasy but it cuts grease tremendously. I love how soft it keeps me hands and how clean it makes my dishes!! ;) Best soap by far!
courtney b.
courtney b.
Hemet, CA

Love this dish soap! The smell is amazing and I feel like it lasts longer than my regular Seventh Generation dish soap. I love that you can buy the refills for it too instead buying a whole new container.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

I honestly love this product and i will definitely come back and get some more of this. If you have not tried it than you are so totally missing out. Stop living now! jk but seriously i recommend.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Sanford, NC

Love Method products and to me the citrus scent of this dish soup smells 'clean'. Not to mention that Method products are all natural which are very important to me.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

I buy the Method brand of dish soap religiously. The clementine scent is one of my favorites. I absolutely love the fact that these soaps have a pump.
Nicole S.