Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Richmond, VA

I don't think I've found a Method scent I don't like. The clementine just makes everything smell so happy, if that's a thing.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.

Method smells great and works well. And I love that it's a safe product. I enjoy trying out all the different designs and scents!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
San Fernando, CA

I pick this up at Target all the time. I love scented soaps. I use this for the dishes, but use Bath and Body Works soaps for the hands. This one works really well to cut through grease and it rinses off pretty good too. When I run out of hand soap at the kitchen sink sometimes I use this for a quick hand wash. It doesn't dry out my hands and smells pretty good. I recently started buying the refills from Amazon.com on the Subscribe and Save program and save money by not purchasing all the "other" things that end up in my cart when I shop at Target.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

I love Method brand anything! They always smell great and work really well. I have never had any issues with it at all!
Elvira R.
Elvira R.

Loving this scent! This is my fourth bottle of method dish soap and I am definitely sticking to the brand. They're cruelty free! Can't go wrong :)
Joe U.
Joe U.
Jersey City, NJ

This is the best all natural dish soap. I've tried a few and found that this was the most effective, and it smells fresh! I always buy it at Target because they have an affordable price on it. I also buy the refill, which is enough for 2 of the bottles.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
West Allis, WI

Love Method. Use their laundry detergent, hand soap, dish soap and cleaning products. Love the transparency of their ingredients and for being natural they actually work! I get most of mine at Target (best selection) and love that they have refill packs!
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.

My kitchen isn't complete without this product . I have been purchasing for 10 years now . I love the smell the packaging is amazing and it works so well ! The best part is no harsh chemicals and you can refill it ! So it's cheaper and better on the environment .
Leah F.
Leah F.

This is great product - and even better with coupons! I love this scent and love the fact that you can just buy the big refill packs and reuse the dispenser - cost effective and eco friendly all while doing a great job with the dishes and not trashing the skin on my hands!
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Boring, OR

This product is amazing. The smells are clean and crisp. It fills my whole house with a wonderful scent that lasts. Works great.
Kaylyn J.