Add a Photo

By METHOD
#63 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
New Orleans, LA

I really love this dish soap I like that I can just pump it onto the dishes. I just need to buy a bag of it as well to help fill my sponge. All of the scents are great except some of the seasonal ones. I prefer fruity or fresh scents in my cleaning supplies.
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Westfield, MA

Love it. Love that it is all natural and plant based and the fragrance is really nice. All of my dishes come out super clean.
Kristi H.
Kristi H.
Cleveland, OH

I'm new to this particular fragrance, but I love Method's products and have used other scents in the past. It's super effective and doesn't really require a large amount of soap in order to clean moderately dirty dishes. Anything caked on does require some soaking, but it doesn't tend to take any longer than other brands I've tried in the past. This brand is frequently on sale at Target and coupled with it's occasional appearance on their Cartwheel app makes it pretty affordable.
Diana K.
Diana K.

I love method products in general but this one in particular because the clementine scent is to die for! Also the bottle is really nice and my dishes are never streaky.
Jaimie K.
Jaimie K.

I'm a die hard method fan, and I love their dish soap as well! This has a really clean and fresh smell, that's sweet but not overwhelming. It cuts grease super good and it's got clean ingredients!
F M.
F M.
Netcong, NJ

It's fine I mean it's just dish soap. Not as clarifying as Palmolive probably because there are no harsh chemicals so you have to use more but that's okay
Sara C.
Sara C.
El Cerrito, CA

It's dish soap! Smells nice, looks good on the edge of the sink, available at target, not much more to it than that. It's affordable but not the cheapest out there. Doesn't dry out my hands too badly. Would buy again, absolutely, but I wouldn't seek it out.
Lizzie C.
Lizzie C.
Coeur d'Alene

This is amazing!! It lathers up well and smells wonderful. It gets the dishes very clean. It lasts a long time and is in a nice looking bottle.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.

This is my favorite healthy company for all cleaning products for my house! I love that all the products are natural and plant-based, and environmentally friendly. The clementine dish soap is my favorite scent, though I do enjoy all of them. It cleans well with just a small amount, and is just the perfect consistency for a gel soap.
Ramya P.
Ramya P.
San Jose, CA

One of the best dishwashing soaps I have ever used. Method soaps smell amazing and fresh and are very well packed. I usually buy them from target and have tried multiple scents, but I love the clementine scent the most. Its so fresh! Also these soaps are easy on your hands and don't make them very dry. I would definitely recommend method products.
Kaylyn J.