BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Emily P.
I love all method soaps! The pumps on these are a wonderful addition and saves soap as it allows the perfect amount of soap to come out so you arnt wasting anything extra
Christelle S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This product smells like candy! Makes me want to eat it. I love the citrus scent and it makes cleaning dishes enjoyable. Also seems to work well.
Christi K.
Hillman, MI
This dish soap smells so gooooooood love love love it! The only dish soap I will use in my home I purchased this from Walmart
Lindsey S.
Decorator Expert Level 4
The method brand is a good one to get from target. The soaps work really well with better ingredients that aren't as harmful. The scent variety is also amazing.
Dani H.
My favorite dish soap. Nothing else compares! In live with the pump style bottle. The soap is great. I buy the refills and just keep my pump bottle filled up!
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC
Excellent dish soap, have always kept my plates fresh and clean as well as my palm.. it has good rate when it comes to its ingredients.. very natural and fresh
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
This stuff smells amazing. I love it and it was a good price as well. It got my dishes clean and I like the packaging as well. I believe I bought it at target.
Marissa W.
Kansas city , MO
This is my second favorite scent from Method and one of my all time favorite dish soaps that doesn't dry out your skin and keeps your dishes nice and clean!
Ashley B.
Olive Branch, MS
My go to dish soap! Love the smell, love the way my dishes come out shiny and clean when I use it. I usually grab it at target. High effective, I recommend.
Cassandra M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love all the scents in the Method range but Clementine is my favorite (My daughter's name is c Clementine.) This dish works very well, it does not leave residue on the dishes. The dishes wash clean with one wash and are not oily or greasy as I find with other dish soaps.
Kaylyn J.