Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Emily H.Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Pallavi K.Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Nubia F.See all 6 photos

BY METHOD #32 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of ...Target! 5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest...Very natural! 4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer c...I love the method soap! 5 Answers
Photos (6)
Emilie R.
Emilie R.
Williamsport, MD
Soap works well if you use enough of it. It seems to require significantly more product to clean dishes than non-"natural" brands like Dawn. It's cruelty-free and works well enough that I will still use it, but it's certainly not perfect. The dispenser also leaks a lot, which wastes a good deal of product and messes up the area around/under it.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Good product but the dispenser is the worst! Squirts detergent almost horizontally so it makes a mess instead of getting onto the sponge.
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Smells great and works great. Very happy with method products as a whole. Price is pretty good to for what you get.
Kandi B.
Kandi B.
Thurmont, MD
Nice smell. I like this soap and other soaps by Method. Method offers high quality items for an affordable price.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Renton
This stuff smells amazing and a bottle lasts quite a while. Definitely get the bang for your buck with this soap.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Gig harbor
i Love the smell of the Clementine dish soap and live how it works well and smells great. highly recommended it
Kiley E.
Kiley E.
Enon, OH
This is gentle on my skin & smells great! I honestly think it gets off stuck on food way better than Dawn!
elle R.
elle R.
This soaps up really well and lasts a long time the bottle is super convenient and makes cleaning easier.
Antoinette A.
Antoinette A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Smells great, makes your hands super soft. I love the foam soaps. It is alittle pricey for hand soap.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
I love he method soaps and cleaners they aren't too harsh to actually clean but smell super fresh
Kaylyn J.