Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
Pallavi K.
Pallavi K.

Love the scent, gentle on hands

The scent of this dish soap is amazing and reminds me of summer. It works well on dishes even stuburn burns yet gentle on hands. Love that it's non toxic and plant based.
M L.
M L.

This product smells nice and it seems okay for hand washing dishes. It's a bit tough on my hands, though.
Leah F.
Leah F.

This is great product - and even better with coupons! I love this scent and love the fact that you can just buy the big refill packs and reuse the dispenser - cost effective and eco friendly all while doing a great job with the dishes and not trashing the skin on my hands!
Elvira R.
Elvira R.

Loving this scent! This is my fourth bottle of method dish soap and I am definitely sticking to the brand. They're cruelty free! Can't go wrong :)
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Toronto

This is my favourite dish soap! It smells delicious and works really well. Bonus, it also looks cute on your counter.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

I love Method brand anything! They always smell great and work really well. I have never had any issues with it at all!
Tara P.
Tara P.
Langley

love the sent and that this product is septic safe, dislike doesn't wash as many dishes as a leading brand does as it looses its suds rather quickly, but overall a good product as it is environmentally a better choice and it does the job. I would buy again as its hard to find septic safe good products that work.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
West Palm Beach, FL

I love method! It cuts through grease and grime with ease. The formula is long lasting and it has a pleasant scent. Safe to clean baby bottles and toys with.
Justina D.
Justina D.
Morganton, NC

Doing the dishes? One of my least favorite chores. But this dish soap is amazing. It doesn't leave any gross residue on my dishes and a little goes a long way. I can find most of my method products at target or lowes foods. Love the scent too! And it doesn't irritate my hands! Absolutely would recommend.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Swansea, MA

Okay I have to be honest, I don't own this scent but I have used so many others and all of them smell so amazing. They get my dishes so clean, and it smells so amazing! And most importantly my skin doesn't break out in a rash with this product. When I was my dishes my hands actually feel soft and smell so good.
Kaylyn J.