BY METHOD #25 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Christina F.
Buying method makes me feel like I'm making good choices. The scents are all wonderful and the texture is soothing. The only downside is that they don't lather as much as other brands.
Kendra B.
Just purchased this,stuff and its amazing already the smell is definitely awesome and my dishes are clean and it fits grease to!! Thanks HT for making this purchase possible for me
Annie B.
I cannot give this product a high enough praise. This dish soap works just as well as all of the other high-end competitors at lifting tough, stuck on food and smells great!
Jen K.
Alhambra, CA
We have used this before but not my favorite scent in their line. Smelled a bit artificial. Would rather use cucumber. Cleaned my dishes ok but couldn't get over the scent.
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
This dish soap isn't only amazing but smells amazing too! I've purchased several Method brands of things besides dish soap and all work wonderfully. I will continue to use them.
Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
Great dishsoap. You get the suds. The smell amazes me everytime
I grab it whenever its onsale. I switch it up but this anyone should give a try if they havent yet
Syd F.
Purchase, NY
Literally the only soap that my parents use. Ever since it came out, that is the only soap in the house. Like, no other soap can enter the house is sacred, but it works.
Stephanie F.
This soap really smells like fresh cut clementines. Not to mention it does a great job at washing the dishes. You get what you pay for and I would definitely pay for this product. I would recommend this to anyone.
Brittney L.
Wenatchee, WA
Method is my favorite dish soap, it smells so fresh without being overpowering and it does a good job of getting things clean. It doesn't dry my hands out either!
Megan R.
I normally stick with dawn dish soap, but gave this a try because of the scent, clementine. I was hoping I didn't make a mistake, but I didn't. this dish soap cleans just as nicely as dawn. it smells great and suds up very nicely. I can even soak my pans with stuck on crud with this and expect them to come out clean/to use less elbow grease to clean it off.
Kaylyn J.