Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Gig harbor
May 27, 2017, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
i Love the smell of the Clementine dish soap and live how it works well and smells great. highly recommended it
elle R.
elle R.
April 13, 2017, 12:15 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
This soaps up really well and lasts a long time the bottle is super convenient and makes cleaning easier.
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
Feb. 24, 2017, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
I love the smell of this soap
But I think it's better as a laundry soap rather than a dish soap
Tara G.
Tara G.
Elk Grove, CA
June 24, 2017, 8:42 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Love the clementine soap. It's very effective and the price is perfect. I use it in my kitchen.
Sandra Z.
Sandra Z.
Cambridge, MA
March 27, 2017, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
A stylish and practical staple to have in your kitchen. Smells delicious and gets the job done perfectly!
Christin S.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Love this dish soap. I don't buy any other brand. Love all the scents I have tried. It cleans my dishes and doesn't dry out my hands!
Mallorie P.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Jan. 6, 2017, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Man this stuff smells soooo good. I buy it at target but I believe it is available at other stores too. It isn't the cheapest on the market but comes in a big bottle and works and smells wonderfully.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Sanford, NC
Love Method products and to me the citrus scent of this dish soup smells 'clean'. Not to mention that Method products are all natural which are very important to me.
Allison A.
Allison A.
This looks great in my apartment and smells amazing! Also leaves my hands feeling super soft.
courtney b.
courtney b.
Hemet, CA
Love this dish soap! The smell is amazing and I feel like it lasts longer than my regular Seventh Generation dish soap. I love that you can buy the refills for it too instead buying a whole new container.
Kaylyn J.