Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
Tara H.
Tara H.
Kokomo, IN

This is my all time favorite dish soap! The smell is amazing. It doesn't leave a film or weird taste on the dishes. The pump is convenient. It gives just the right amount of suds to the water. This is a product I will continue to purchase over and over.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
West Palm Beach, FL

I love method! It cuts through grease and grime with ease. The formula is long lasting and it has a pleasant scent. Safe to clean baby bottles and toys with.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA

This dish soap definitely competes with Dawn. I love all the scents that this brand has not to mention the soap works so well. It can take off grease and break down food stuck on the dishes. I also love that it's a brand that uses less chemicals. The only con is the price. It isn't as expensive as other "natural" soaps but for the price you can buy the large bottle of dawn.
Michele L.
Michele L.
Wisconsin Rapids

love the smell,does a great job on cleaning the dishes. Great value for the price! Doesnt leave my hand all dry afterwords.
Mallorie P.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN

Man this stuff smells soooo good. I buy it at target but I believe it is available at other stores too. It isn't the cheapest on the market but comes in a big bottle and works and smells wonderfully.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
S Yarmouth, MA

I discovered this soap recently and I love it and plan on using it exclusively. Effective, deep clean. Included pump makes doing dishes so much easier. Very affordable. Smells amazing!
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
Hemet, CA

I absolutely love the smell of this Method dish soap, but I do wish it was more concentrated. It take a few pumps to finish a sink of dishes.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Glen Carbon, IL

Love method products and their dish soap holds a constant presence in our household. The scents are great to choose from and I love the type of bottling, which makes it easy to add soap during dish washing without picking up or holding the bottle. It's a must!
Kaylee K.
Kaylee K.

Method products are great for what they are. I do feel that the dish soap isn't quite as grease fighting as some products like Dawn, but as a natural based cleaner, I can't complain. I'd much rather use this product that I see as more sustainable than one that isn't.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Albuquerque, NM

This smells amazing. I have been using method for about the past year. It does the job and smells great. I love knowing that I'm using a more natural alternative to regular dish soap, especially because I am putting food into my mouth that sits on the plates cleaned with this soap. I also sometimes use it to wash my hands and it leaves them soft.
Kaylyn J.