Add a Photo

By METHOD
#57 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Emily A.
Emily A.
Minneapolis, MN

Method dish soap=really great dish soap. Pleasant smell, easy on your hands while hand washing, and easy to use pump. My only complaint is that with the pump, sometimes it's easy to use my product than necessary. I believe this is what happens because this always seems to run out much faster than other dish soap products
Suzi C.
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV

First who doesn't love a pump dispenser! Method is a great product and works! Never had a problem with this cleaning my dishes and honestly I've washed my hands a time or two and didn't have any issues.... If you want to use a safe and effective product, this is a great option. I've been a tried and true user for years.
Sharai J.
Sharai J.
Belmar, NJ

This smells Devine and cleans awesome. I never have to worry about toxic ingredients when I use method products. This cleans and cuts through grease and has a mild but pleasant aroma. The price is well worth it. I would definitely recommend this as well as all the other method products. They have never disappointed me.
Leah V.
Leah V.

I love these dish soaps, specifically because of the safe ingredients! You can find them at target, Whole Foods, & some other stores. It is a bit pricey but I'm willing to pay it for the cleaner ingredients. The only con I would say is that the pump sometimes shoots soap straight out if you push it down too suddenly!
Sara N.
Sara N.
Princeton, NJ

This is my favorite dish soap of all time! (Is it weird to have a favorite dish soap? Maybe...) It smells SO good and leaves my dishes sparkling. I use it at home and also make sure our break room at work is always stocked with a bottle. Not only does it clean perfectly, but it's also gentle on your hands.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV

I really love Method dish soap, it cleans good, smells great and is fantastic for the health of the consumer and the environment. My only qualm, is that you can get a bottle 2-3 times the size for the same price. Natural ingredients should cost less than artificial ones, so the price is all marketing.
Jenniffer P.
Jenniffer P.

Method is an amazing brand with equally amazing products. I love their hand/dish soap lines and this scent is by far, my very favorite. This formula isn't as sudsy as some of the more 'known' brands, but it works great and I have never had an issue with cleaning my dishes. Will definitely repurchase.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Ocean Shores, WA

All the method dish soaps smell incredible. It's really hard to choose just one but it's not just the scent I go for. I have been using Method Dish soap for 5+ years. The scent got me hooked in but the effectiveness is what kept me. The soap rinses clean off the dishes easily and cleans them well!
Misty W.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME

I am in love with the clementine scent. I am a citrus fan anyway. I like that it comes with a refillable container. I love that I can save money and save on packaging by buying the refillable bag and re-using my container I would highly recommend this as I find it cleans well and smells great.
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
Marysville, WA

I almost always pick up Method hand soaps. The packaging is so cute and it works really well. I love finding new prints and designs on the bottles as well as new scents. They leave my skin smelling nice and feeling clean. They are also pretty affordable too! I would recommend this to everyone.
Kaylyn J.