Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Emilie R.
Emilie R.
Williamsport, MD

Soap works well if you use enough of it. It seems to require significantly more product to clean dishes than non-"natural" brands like Dawn. It's cruelty-free and works well enough that I will still use it, but it's certainly not perfect. The dispenser also leaks a lot, which wastes a good deal of product and messes up the area around/under it.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

I love this scent! It reminds me of fruity pebbles meets orange. It definitely doesn't dry out my hands like other soaps tend to do. Also I'd like to note on occasion I get busy while doing dishes and forget I have some soaking. Most soaps will then leave a residue even after you re-wash them but I don't have that problem with this soap!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.

This is my favorite healthy company for all cleaning products for my house! I love that all the products are natural and plant-based, and environmentally friendly. The clementine dish soap is my favorite scent, though I do enjoy all of them. It cleans well with just a small amount, and is just the perfect consistency for a gel soap.
Claire L.
Claire L.
Hampton, GA

LOVE the scent! Gets dishes clean and I don't mind washing my hands with it either. My only quibble with it is you have to rinse rinse rinse it off or you'll get bubbles in your drinks, or get a hint of orange taste in your water. As leftover dish soaps go, it's not a terrible taste, but I'd be happier if it just rinsed off easily.
Megan M.
Megan M.

First of all... I love the dispenser that this comes in. Its very easy to use when washing dishes. (you don't have to turn the whole container upside-down) The scents they have are amazing and you can get refills so you're not throwing away a bottle every time you run out of dish soap and you save by not paying for a new container!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH

I ran out of dish soap and decided to try this brand. Bought it and tried it yesterday, and I doubt I'll ever use another brand of dish liquid!! LOVE it!! The scent is great, it will suds up well and the bubbles last, my hands don't feel rough after washing dishes, AND it's non-toxic!! Did I mention how much I LOVE this product?!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.

I love method dish soaps. The bottles are pretty enough to keep on the counter, and the pump makes them incredibly handy. I have used many different scents, and find they all have awesome cleaning power, but they are gentle enough that I frequently use them as hand soap when at the sink. It an item I purchase with total loyalty.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Elizabethtown, KY

This Method dish soap is excellent! It gets my dishes clean and smells incredible. Target is the only store locally to carry Method products and this clementine scent is seasonal, which was not a fun discovery. Next time it's in stock I'm going to buy several bottles, or a refill packs, if they have them. Such a great dish soap!
Mindy M.
Mindy M.

I love method dish soap. The packaging is fantastic. It is easy to get some soap on your sponge, no need to pick it up, a gentle push with a single dispenses the right amount. The Clementine smells so clean and fresh. It is my husbands favorite of all of them. I get this one as the main one and sometimes get the seasonal ones.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Des Moines, IA

Oh my goodness. I can't express how much I love METHOD as a brand. They have so many great smelling products that work better than the any other stinky cleaner I've used. The only con I have is that I can only find it at target. I wish it was sold everywhere so I don't have to make a special trip just for method products.
Kaylyn J.