BY METHOD #35 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
This is the only dish soap I buy. It never dried out my hands and all the other brands do. It smells great and isn't over powering. It cleans my dishes easily and I love the shape of the bottle. It has a nice wide base so it never rips over. You don't have to pick it up to use it. Just push down and one pump onto the sponge and I'm good to go. I like everything about this product.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
This dish soap definitely competes with Dawn. I love all the scents that this brand has not to mention the soap works so well. It can take off grease and break down food stuck on the dishes. I also love that it's a brand that uses less chemicals. The only con is the price. It isn't as expensive as other "natural" soaps but for the price you can buy the large bottle of dawn.
Tina D.
Albuquerque, NM
This smells amazing. I have been using method for about the past year. It does the job and smells great. I love knowing that I'm using a more natural alternative to regular dish soap, especially because I am putting food into my mouth that sits on the plates cleaned with this soap. I also sometimes use it to wash my hands and it leaves them soft.
Jena D.
What can I say about method clementine scented dish soap? It is wonderful! The scent is lovely, and doesn't smell like a regular dish soap. It works great, too! I wash all of my dished by hand, and this soap lasted me for quite a long time . It also worked great. It was nice to not need a lot of soap in order to clean my sink full of dishes. Highly recommended.
Emily H.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This was my first time purchasing a method dish washing soap and I absolutely love it. A problem I have with other soaps is that the fragrance is too powerful and stays in whatever I'm washing, not this soap. It was also reasonably priced, I believe around $2.99 on sale at Kroger. I would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I was an early user of Method products because I have asthma that's
irritated by cleaning products, and dish soap is one of the biggest
offenders. The original Method dish soap was fantastic, lightly
fragranced, and non-irritating. Sadly, after the company was sold, many
of the products were reformulated, including the dish soap. The
fragrances are now heavy, fake smelling, and the dish soap is now as
irritating to my asthma as traditional cleaning products. Unfortunately
this clementine one is how I found that out. The pump is more cumbersome
than the original squirt bottles, too, but that's beside the point when
the product inside makes me cough. Great company at the beginning, but
the products have lost their way.
Rebecca G.
Rochester , NH
This stuff works great. I usually end up using it as hand soap too. It smells great and isn't harsh on my hands like other dish soaps can sometimes be. It also does a great job of getting the dishes clean with minimal soaking - I usually only soak when I'm being lazy and don't want to wash right away :) you really don't need to soak most dishes with this stuff.
Pallavi K.
Love the scent, gentle on hands

The scent of this dish soap is amazing and reminds me of summer. It works well on dishes even stuburn burns yet gentle on hands. Love that it's non toxic and plant based.
Danielle P.
Matawan, NJ
I LOVE method soap. A little more expensive than the other companies but you know it's better for you. The only downfall I have with this is the pump sometimes shoots the soap further than it needs be. The spring must be a little strong so sometimes when I pump it goes to the counter but other than that little issue- I would recommend to anyone
Lindsay B.
N Tonawanda, NY
My favorite part about this dish soap is the dispenser. It's easy to use, looks nice left out on the counter, and is very easily refillable. I love all Method products because the are considerate of the environment with their packaging. I buy the refill bags as well.
Kaylyn J.