Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Elizabethtown, KY

This Method dish soap is excellent! It gets my dishes clean and smells incredible. Target is the only store locally to carry Method products and this clementine scent is seasonal, which was not a fun discovery. Next time it's in stock I'm going to buy several bottles, or a refill packs, if they have them. Such a great dish soap!
Mindy M.
Mindy M.

I love method dish soap. The packaging is fantastic. It is easy to get some soap on your sponge, no need to pick it up, a gentle push with a single dispenses the right amount. The Clementine smells so clean and fresh. It is my husbands favorite of all of them. I get this one as the main one and sometimes get the seasonal ones.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Des Moines, IA

Oh my goodness. I can't express how much I love METHOD as a brand. They have so many great smelling products that work better than the any other stinky cleaner I've used. The only con I have is that I can only find it at target. I wish it was sold everywhere so I don't have to make a special trip just for method products.
Abbigail E.
Abbigail E.

I have recently been switching to green/non toxic cleaning products & I was a bit skeptical at first. I was worried that it would not clean as well as other brands but I was wrong! This dish soap works just as well if not better than other dish soaps. It smells amazing & I really love that it is non toxic & biodegradable!
Suzi C.
Suzi C.
Boise, ID

First who doesn't love a pump dispenser! Method is a great product and works! Never had a problem with this cleaning my dishes and honestly I've washed my hands a time or two and didn't have any issues.... If you want to use a safe and effective product, this is a great option. I've been a tried and true user for years.
Sharai J.
Sharai J.
Belmar, NJ

This smells Devine and cleans awesome. I never have to worry about toxic ingredients when I use method products. This cleans and cuts through grease and has a mild but pleasant aroma. The price is well worth it. I would definitely recommend this as well as all the other method products. They have never disappointed me.
Leah V.
Leah V.

I love these dish soaps, specifically because of the safe ingredients! You can find them at target, Whole Foods, & some other stores. It is a bit pricey but I'm willing to pay it for the cleaner ingredients. The only con I would say is that the pump sometimes shoots soap straight out if you push it down too suddenly!
Tara P.
Tara P.
Langley

love the sent and that this product is septic safe, dislike doesn't wash as many dishes as a leading brand does as it looses its suds rather quickly, but overall a good product as it is environmentally a better choice and it does the job. I would buy again as its hard to find septic safe good products that work.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Swansea, MA

Okay I have to be honest, I don't own this scent but I have used so many others and all of them smell so amazing. They get my dishes so clean, and it smells so amazing! And most importantly my skin doesn't break out in a rash with this product. When I was my dishes my hands actually feel soft and smell so good.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Ajax

I try my best to be environmentally friendly, while at the same time that I am using products that are safe for my home but get my dishes clean. I've discovered Method when it was on sale at my local grocery store and I haven't looked back since. I love the scent. I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Nicole S.