BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Rachel E.
Method smells great and works well. And I love that it's a safe product. I enjoy trying out all the different designs and scents!
Alma R.
Seattle, WA
I love the pump on this soap. It is also good for the environment, smells great, and does a good job of cleaning up your dishes.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
I enjoy this scent in my kitchen. It's clean and fresh. I don't mind spending a tad more for this because the quality is so good.
Heidi C.
Boring, OR
This product is amazing. The smells are clean and crisp. It fills my whole house with a wonderful scent that lasts. Works great.
Morgan L.
Chicago
I love the packaging and the clementine smell is always refreshing. I actually (almost) enjoy cleaning when I smell this soap.
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD
Smells amazing! I think other soaps do a better but it makes me happy to know that it's natural and not full of harsh chemicals
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
Fantastic scent, gentle on skin, cute packaging! My favorite hand soap by far. Worth the extra dollar or so that yo might pay.
Minnie W.
By far, my favorite dish soap. I love all the fragrances in this line and love the lather, too. Dishes come out squeaky clean!
Sarah W.
Great smell, feels good on hands and works well cleaning. Lost a star for lack of getting off grease. Thats the only drawback.
Shelly H.
Westfield, MA
Love it. Love that it is all natural and plant based and the fragrance is really nice. All of my dishes come out super clean.
Nicole S.