BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Trumansburg , NY
This stuff smells so good! And I love that I can get that great scent with no toxic chemicals and plant based materials. GREAT price very affordable and I would most certainly recommend to a friend. :)
Gillian G.
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
The Method brand has quickly become a staple in my household for cleaning products. I love this scent and it pairs nicely with the counter cleaner as well! It is a little pricier than the alternative, but I enjoy the scent/cleaning ability without the harsh chemicals.
Alyse D.
Alyse D.
Murfreesboro , TN
I absolutely love Method products! This clementine scented soap is refreshing and I love that it has a pump which is convenient and easy to use. And the bottle looks so much better sitting on my sink than traditional dish soap bottles!
Meaghann S.
Meaghann S.
This smells great but it doesn't wash dishes great. It doesn't get stuck on food easily and doesn't sud up enough. Wouldn't repurchase again & glad we got this as leftovers from roommates
Christina F.
Christina F.
Buying method makes me feel like I'm making good choices. The scents are all wonderful and the texture is soothing. The only downside is that they don't lather as much as other brands.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Just purchased this,stuff and its amazing already the smell is definitely awesome and my dishes are clean and it fits grease to!! Thanks HT for making this purchase possible for me
Angeliah M.
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
This dish soap isn't only amazing but smells amazing too! I've purchased several Method brands of things besides dish soap and all work wonderfully. I will continue to use them.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Nashville
This is my go to dish soap product! It doesn't dry out my hands when I'm cleaning dishes. I even wash my hands pretty regularly with this product, without dishes in hand.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Milwaukee, WI
This is priced cheap and works really well! I love the new scents they've come out with. If a bottle can be stylish, I would say this bottle is. It looks nice and smells great.
Annie B.
Annie B.
I cannot give this product a high enough praise. This dish soap works just as well as all of the other high-end competitors at lifting tough, stuck on food and smells great!
Kaylyn J.