Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
Anne G.
Anne G.
Santa Monica, CA

Perfect to keep on the sink in the kitchen and bathroom. As a plus it adds a pop of color and smells good. I usually pick this up at target and it's usually on sale which is great for shopping on a budget.
Margie Z.
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL

I love Method dishwashing soap and clementine is my favorite scent. Fresh and clean scent, and only takes a little bit to make a lot of lather and clean your dishes.
Kara L.
Kara L.

Great scent from a great company. Love the pump dispenser and the simple design.
Lori R.
Lori R.
Columbus, OH

I love every Method product I've tried so far and this dish soap is no different! I love the scent and that it seems to last quite a while. But I also love that I can buy the refills of it. This is my favorite dish soap I've used yet.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Kokomo, IN

This is my all time favorite dish soap! The smell is amazing. It doesn't leave a film or weird taste on the dishes. The pump is convenient. It gives just the right amount of suds to the water. This is a product I will continue to purchase over and over.
Richelle D.
Richelle D.
Baton Rouge, LA

I love the scent and this product does a great job. however, I find it a bit pricey compared to other dish soap that is just as effective.
Jaimie K.
Jaimie K.

I'm a die hard method fan, and I love their dish soap as well! This has a really clean and fresh smell, that's sweet but not overwhelming. It cuts grease super good and it's got clean ingredients!
meghan g.
meghan g.
Dundalk, MD

I love these, definitely one of their pricier items but I think they are worth it! The scent is great.
Anna C.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL

I love the Method soaps! There are always a lot of pretty scents to choose from. The only problem is that it is a bit spendy.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Pittsburgh , pa

My family & I love Method products. The dish soap works great on tough dirty dishes. The pump on this product works great & is durable to use with the refill product. This scent is great. It's not too overwelming either.
Kaylyn J.