Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Addison, TX

Method dish soap is so great and this is a very unique scent! Cool packaging too love it
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Saint Louis, MO

Love the smell. Love the price. Love that you get a decent amount and love the packaging
Tresa B.
Tresa B.

This is a great smelling dish soap that is also good for the fish. It is a great choice.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Caledonia, MI

I love all method cleaning products! This dish soap smells great and has a nice lather!
keisha p.
keisha p.

Smells great, cleans dishes well also love the pump. Definitely recommend this product.
Char C.
Char C.
Springfield, Oh

Love love love this product. Scent is amazing. Bottle is pretty and product works well.
Stella B.
Stella B.
Brooklyn, NY

Best dish soap! All Method dish soap is great, but the scent of this one is amazing!!!
Amber N.
Amber N.

Works great. You don't need to use too much to get a good suds and the smell is great!
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
East Grand Forks

This soap is amazing. It lathers well, cuts grease, and has a bright, uplifting scent.
Joni S.
Joni S.
Dover, NH

Love the foaming bottles. Great line of products, affordable, works and smell is good.
Nicole S.