Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
Marian B.
Marian B.
SCHAUMBURG, IL

I love this stuff! A titch goes a long way and smells amazing. It works great and doesn't leave that film behind that a lot of other dish soaps do.
Anne Michelle J.
Anne Michelle J.

I absolutely adore how this soap smells. it's great for the kitchen, because citrus always smells amazing and masks any food smells that linger. it's also awesome that it doesn't use harsh ingredients, but it still cleans really well!
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Westfield, MA

Love it. Love that it is all natural and plant based and the fragrance is really nice. All of my dishes come out super clean.
Serena H.
Serena H.

Great for the environment, but still effective. I use pretty much all method products because they are all pretty inexpensive
M L.
M L.

This product smells nice and it seems okay for hand washing dishes. It's a bit tough on my hands, though.
Kristi H.
Kristi H.
Cleveland, OH

I'm new to this particular fragrance, but I love Method's products and have used other scents in the past. It's super effective and doesn't really require a large amount of soap in order to clean moderately dirty dishes. Anything caked on does require some soaking, but it doesn't tend to take any longer than other brands I've tried in the past. This brand is frequently on sale at Target and coupled with it's occasional appearance on their Cartwheel app makes it pretty affordable.
Diana K.
Diana K.

I love method products in general but this one in particular because the clementine scent is to die for! Also the bottle is really nice and my dishes are never streaky.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Upland, CA

This is the ONLY dish soap I use. It has a great secnt but isn't overpowering. Cuts through grease and leaves my hand washed dishes looking clean. I recommend this product to everyone!
Leah L.
Leah L.

Love love love this dish soap!!! It smells amazing and it works fantastically! My skin is really sensitive and dish soap always makes my hands super dry even if they say they shouldn't but not this soap! My hands stay nice and hydrated! It's also super concentrated so it lasts forever if you use it right!
erin d.
erin d.

Sweet and simple- this alternative to more toxic products actually works really well. Not an overpowering smell and doesn't leave my hands deathly dry like many other dishwashing liquids.
Kaylyn J.