Add a Photo

By METHOD
#63 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Anna C.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL

I love the Method soaps! There are always a lot of pretty scents to choose from. The only problem is that it is a bit spendy.
Leah F.
Leah F.

This is great product - and even better with coupons! I love this scent and love the fact that you can just buy the big refill packs and reuse the dispenser - cost effective and eco friendly all while doing a great job with the dishes and not trashing the skin on my hands!
Elvira R.
Elvira R.

Loving this scent! This is my fourth bottle of method dish soap and I am definitely sticking to the brand. They're cruelty free! Can't go wrong :)
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

I love Method brand anything! They always smell great and work really well. I have never had any issues with it at all!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
San Fernando, CA

I pick this up at Target all the time. I love scented soaps. I use this for the dishes, but use Bath and Body Works soaps for the hands. This one works really well to cut through grease and it rinses off pretty good too. When I run out of hand soap at the kitchen sink sometimes I use this for a quick hand wash. It doesn't dry out my hands and smells pretty good. I recently started buying the refills from Amazon.com on the Subscribe and Save program and save money by not purchasing all the "other" things that end up in my cart when I shop at Target.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO

Have this next to the kitchen sink right now, I love the scent and how it rinses clean from dishes, smells great and does a good job :)
Channa B.
Channa B.

This is the current dish soap scent that I have. I have yet to find a scent that I do not like, and I have yet to find a method product that I do not like! Has a great smell without leaving your dishes smelling like clementines and does such a great job breaking down grease!
Leah L.
Leah L.

Love love love this dish soap!!! It smells amazing and it works fantastically! My skin is really sensitive and dish soap always makes my hands super dry even if they say they shouldn't but not this soap! My hands stay nice and hydrated! It's also super concentrated so it lasts forever if you use it right!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Upland, CA

This is the ONLY dish soap I use. It has a great secnt but isn't overpowering. Cuts through grease and leaves my hand washed dishes looking clean. I recommend this product to everyone!
Anne Michelle J.
Anne Michelle J.

I absolutely adore how this soap smells. it's great for the kitchen, because citrus always smells amazing and masks any food smells that linger. it's also awesome that it doesn't use harsh ingredients, but it still cleans really well!
Kaylyn J.