Add a Photo

By METHOD
#57 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
The woodlands , TX
April 3, 2017, 8:04 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Sweet clementine! My kitchen smells great for days after using this for my dishes. Effective and a little goes a long way.
Emilie R.
Emilie R.
Williamsport, MD
Soap works well if you use enough of it. It seems to require significantly more product to clean dishes than non-"natural" brands like Dawn. It's cruelty-free and works well enough that I will still use it, but it's certainly not perfect. The dispenser also leaks a lot, which wastes a good deal of product and messes up the area around/under it.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
May 2, 2017, 8:11 a.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Good product but the dispenser is the worst! Squirts detergent almost horizontally so it makes a mess instead of getting onto the sponge.
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
March 28, 2017, 11:24 a.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Smells great and works great. Very happy with method products as a whole. Price is pretty good to for what you get.
Kandi B.
Kandi B.
Thurmont, MD
Feb. 8, 2017, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Nice smell. I like this soap and other soaps by Method. Method offers high quality items for an affordable price.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Gig harbor
May 27, 2017, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
i Love the smell of the Clementine dish soap and live how it works well and smells great. highly recommended it
elle R.
elle R.
April 13, 2017, 12:15 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
This soaps up really well and lasts a long time the bottle is super convenient and makes cleaning easier.
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
Feb. 24, 2017, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
I love the smell of this soap
But I think it's better as a laundry soap rather than a dish soap
Sandra Z.
Sandra Z.
Cambridge, MA
March 27, 2017, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
A stylish and practical staple to have in your kitchen. Smells delicious and gets the job done perfectly!
Christin S.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Love this dish soap. I don't buy any other brand. Love all the scents I have tried. It cleans my dishes and doesn't dry out my hands!
Kaylyn J.