BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Krystal S.
San Jose, CA
Love the smell of this stuff! I'm addicted to using method products! This orange scent is perfect for any season, but my favorite in spring and summer. Also, does a great job cleaning my pots, pans and dishes.
Jackie G.
Conyers, GA
Great smell and great cleaner! Method is my No. 1 choice for cleaning supplies and this soap is no different.
Lisa M.
Bothell, WA
Great smell cleans great. Isn't harsh on your hands and is for Method a brand I trust.
Nicole P.
I really like this dish soap. I have looked at it numerous times on my shopping trips to Target and finally switched from a different brand. This soap has great lather and smells wonderful. Cleans my dishes. I would definitely recommend it to others!! Great dish soap Method.
Cara G.
Claysville, PA
Great fragrance with its fresh citrus and effective cleaner. I don't need to use much to get results.

A little pricey, but I love that it is natural.
Frances J.
I've bought this over and over. I'm really not into using the harsh brands like Palmolive and such. I've made the transition into eco friendly and natural products for all my household cleaning supplies. I love a good citrus scent and this cuts through grease with no problems.
Candace H.
I like that this product comes with a pump because I can leave it upright by the sink rather than having to open a lid and tip it upside down. The other aspect of the pump is that I can decide how much I want. The scent is great and it works well.
Mary A.
The smell of this is great, and the bottle looks very nice on the counter. The actual soap is good too, but the dispenser is horrible - it spits the soap on some huge distance.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
Decorator Expert
This soap makes doing dishes a more enjoyable task. I love the fresh citrus smell and it is very affective with only using a small amount. I love that it's all natural but I love it more because it works!!
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I really like the smell of this dish soap. Makes me feel a little fancy doing dishes haha. A little bit goes a long way with this one! I buy all my method stuff from Target.
Nicole S.