Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Megan D.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN

Smells SO GOOD. Doesn't dry out my hands as much as other brands, and the packaging is adorable.
Colleen D.
Colleen D.

Smells great and works just like any other soap. Is a little bit more pricey than standard soap
Jui D.
Jui D.
navi mumbai

It is really great to use as it is just so nice and I am having great time using this products
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Los Angeles, CA

A favorite in our house! Good sudsy lather and my boyfriend always requests this brand/scent.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

This all smell really good, love these hand soaps! Perfect fragrances and colorful container!
Allyson R.
Allyson R.

I love the design of Method's dish soap. The pump dispenser is so clever and is a time saver!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.

I love method and how green it is and the scents are good but I think the price is too high
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN

This dish soap works really well, and has a pleasing scent. It is also very cost-effective.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Attleboro, MA

I love the scent of this dish soap, as well as how well it cleans my dishes, pots and pans
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Addison, TX

Method dish soap is so great and this is a very unique scent! Cool packaging too love it
Nicole S.