Add a Photo

By METHOD
#63 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
Liz N.
Liz N.
Jenison, Mi

This stuff smells amazing. I love it and it was a good price as well. It got my dishes clean and I like the packaging as well. I believe I bought it at target.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.

Method smells great and works well. And I love that it's a safe product. I enjoy trying out all the different designs and scents!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
New Orleans, LA

I really love this dish soap I like that I can just pump it onto the dishes. I just need to buy a bag of it as well to help fill my sponge. All of the scents are great except some of the seasonal ones. I prefer fruity or fresh scents in my cleaning supplies.
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Westfield, MA

Love it. Love that it is all natural and plant based and the fragrance is really nice. All of my dishes come out super clean.
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
Rio Rancho, NM

This smells amazing! Does a great job with the dishes too. It's one of my go to kitchen products.
LeighAnn C.
LeighAnn C.
Lakeland, FL

I can't say enough wonderful things about Method products! I love that many of them come in natural varieties. There are many scents to choose from and they rotate out seasonal ones as well. For the price, you can't beat it!
Kristi H.
Kristi H.
Cleveland, OH

I'm new to this particular fragrance, but I love Method's products and have used other scents in the past. It's super effective and doesn't really require a large amount of soap in order to clean moderately dirty dishes. Anything caked on does require some soaking, but it doesn't tend to take any longer than other brands I've tried in the past. This brand is frequently on sale at Target and coupled with it's occasional appearance on their Cartwheel app makes it pretty affordable.
Diana K.
Diana K.

I love method products in general but this one in particular because the clementine scent is to die for! Also the bottle is really nice and my dishes are never streaky.
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Corpus Christi, TX

I love the smell of this soap and to be honest I wasn't too convinced at first but actually it's great. And for it to be method brands the prices aren't that bad
Jaimie K.
Jaimie K.

I'm a die hard method fan, and I love their dish soap as well! This has a really clean and fresh smell, that's sweet but not overwhelming. It cuts grease super good and it's got clean ingredients!
Kaylyn J.