Add a Photo

By METHOD
#57 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH

I ran out of dish soap and decided to try this brand. Bought it and tried it yesterday, and I doubt I'll ever use another brand of dish liquid!! LOVE it!! The scent is great, it will suds up well and the bubbles last, my hands don't feel rough after washing dishes, AND it's non-toxic!! Did I mention how much I LOVE this product?!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Gurnee, IL

My favorite dish soap ever! Gentle on my hands. It tough on my dishes. I always go back when I try other things. Nothing compares to this! Love the scents and the it isn't too expensive for the quality.
Kandi B.
Kandi B.
Thurmont, MD

Nice smell. I like this soap and other soaps by Method. Method offers high quality items for an affordable price.
Christin S.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC

Love this dish soap. I don't buy any other brand. Love all the scents I have tried. It cleans my dishes and doesn't dry out my hands!
Christine B.
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, pa

My family & I love Method products. The dish soap works great on tough dirty dishes. The pump on this product works great & is durable to use with the refill product. This scent is great. It's not too overwelming either.
Margie Z.
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL

I love Method dishwashing soap and clementine is my favorite scent. Fresh and clean scent, and only takes a little bit to make a lot of lather and clean your dishes.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
ELIZABETHTOWN, KY

This Method dish soap is excellent! It gets my dishes clean and smells incredible. Target is the only store locally to carry Method products and this clementine scent is seasonal, which was not a fun discovery. Next time it's in stock I'm going to buy several bottles, or a refill packs, if they have them. Such a great dish soap!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.

I love all method products, but this is a staple for me. I love the clean scent that all of the citrus soaps have and little bit goes a long way with this product. I like the pump as well, easy to dispense with messy hands!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Des Moines, IA

Oh my goodness. I can't express how much I love METHOD as a brand. They have so many great smelling products that work better than the any other stinky cleaner I've used. The only con I have is that I can only find it at target. I wish it was sold everywhere so I don't have to make a special trip just for method products.
Erin L.
Erin L.
alexandria, VA

I absolutely lOVE this brand of everything they sell. I love the scent, I love how natural it is, and how it does not feel greasy but it cuts grease tremendously. I love how soft it keeps me hands and how clean it makes my dishes!! ;) Best soap by far!
Kaylyn J.