BY METHOD #48 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
This stuff smells amazing. I love it and it was a good price as well. It got my dishes clean and I like the packaging as well. I believe I bought it at target.
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC
Excellent dish soap, have always kept my plates fresh and clean as well as my palm.. it has good rate when it comes to its ingredients.. very natural and fresh
Dani H.
My favorite dish soap. Nothing else compares! In live with the pump style bottle. The soap is great. I buy the refills and just keep my pump bottle filled up!
Alexis L.
This is my forever go-to dish soap! It works great and I love the clementine smell it always leaves the dishes smelling great and gets the job done quickly.
Cassandra M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love all the scents in the Method range but Clementine is my favorite (My daughter's name is c Clementine.) This dish works very well, it does not leave residue on the dishes. The dishes wash clean with one wash and are not oily or greasy as I find with other dish soaps.
Kimberly A.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love method! It cuts through grease and grime with ease. The formula is long lasting and it has a pleasant scent. Safe to clean baby bottles and toys with.
Marissa W.
Kansas city , MO
This is my second favorite scent from Method and one of my all time favorite dish soaps that doesn't dry out your skin and keeps your dishes nice and clean!
Justine A.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love this dish soap! I love that it is a natural product. It has such a wonderful clementine citrus smell. It does a great job at getting the dishes clean.
Janelle L.
Saint George, UT
The clementine takes care of funky odors while cleaning dishes at the same time. And bonus you only need to use s small amount whicj is nice and saves money!
Ashley B.
Olive branch , MS
My go to dish soap! Love the smell, love the way my dishes come out shiny and clean when I use it. I usually grab it at target. High effective, I recommend.
Kaylyn J.