BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Linda R.
Decorator Expert Level 4
With a small child in my house finding a soap to use was a challenge for his cups. I love this sop my method. It clean great and doesn't leave any product behind
Cristal g.
I love this to wash my dishes with. It cuts grease and leave plates squeaky clean. Its also not bad on the hands..for those who do not use gloves to wash dishes.
Anita Z.
Palos Hills, IL
Works great...cuts grease and doesn't dry out my hands. I like that you can buy refills and just refill the original bottle. I think Target has the best selection and value and would definitely repurchase.
Leah W.
Providence , RI
I actually found this fragrance to be cloying and kind of unpleasant while sink-washing dishes. I probably wouldn't buy this scent again however like all their products - Very effective , would still recommend.
CHRIS J.
Beaverton, OR
They aren't kidding when they call it clementine; the scent is so wonderful you want to clean all day! Method is good for the environment, comes in unique bottle shapes and does the trick with just a dab!
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
I love this soap as well as most method products! I have a 6 month old and love that this is nontoxic. It smells great and I love the pump bottle it comes in, but it does get irritating when its almost out.
Maria R.
Fayetteville, NY
This is the only dish soap I use. I love that after I wash my dishes I don't taste the scent of it while cooking in pans. I hope that makes sense but it's the only one I don't have that problem with.
Jennifer M.
Carmel, IN
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. The smell is great. And a little goes a long way. You can also find the refill pouches at most stores so you don't have to toss the bottle and pump every time.
Isha M.
Very happy with my first purchase of a method product at Target when they offered a nice discount. I like the performance and the additional savings via the handy refill pouches that stow nicely under the kitchen sink. The dispenser design is quite clever, and I never have to worry about knocking it over on the counter or into the sink. The Clementine scent is a good pick me up, too.
Nicole A.
I love all method products, but this is a staple for me. I love the clean scent that all of the citrus soaps have and little bit goes a long way with this product. I like the pump as well, easy to dispense with messy hands!
Kaylyn J.