Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Annie B.
Annie B.
May 26, 2017, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
I cannot give this product a high enough praise. This dish soap works just as well as all of the other high-end competitors at lifting tough, stuck on food and smells great!
Jen K.
Jen K.
Alhambra, CA
Decorator Expert
June 26, 2017, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
We have used this before but not my favorite scent in their line. Smelled a bit artificial. Would rather use cucumber. Cleaned my dishes ok but couldn't get over the scent.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Millbrae, CA
May 24, 2017, 9:26 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Great smelling and works well on dishes. I love the refills and how the bottles are. And unlike some of their other bottles, this is bottom heavy so it doesn't tip over as much. Decent value especially on targets subscription.
Syd F.
Syd F.
Redwood City
June 24, 2017, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Literally the only soap that my parents use. Ever since it came out, that is the only soap in the house. Like, no other soap can enter the house is sacred, but it works.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
June 15, 2017, 9:11 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
This soap really smells like fresh cut clementines. Not to mention it does a great job at washing the dishes. You get what you pay for and I would definitely pay for this product. I would recommend this to anyone.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Wenatchee, WA
April 25, 2017, 11:32 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Method is my favorite dish soap, it smells so fresh without being overpowering and it does a good job of getting things clean. It doesn't dry my hands out either!
Dani H.
Dani H.
June 24, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
My favorite dish soap. Nothing else compares! In live with the pump style bottle. The soap is great. I buy the refills and just keep my pump bottle filled up!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Olive Branch, MS
Feb. 13, 2017, 7:51 a.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
My go to dish soap! Love the smell, love the way my dishes come out shiny and clean when I use it. I usually grab it at target. High effective, I recommend.
Emily G.
Emily G.
June 26, 2017, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Great price for an organic product. I love this for my family and the smell is great. The foam is easy for kids to use and leaves all hands clean of messes. I stock all my bathrooms with this product!
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Kansas City, Mo
May 12, 2017, 4:42 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
This is my second favorite scent from Method and one of my all time favorite dish soaps that doesn't dry out your skin and keeps your dishes nice and clean!
Kaylyn J.