BY METHOD #48 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Jessica C.
Bellevue, WA
Love the soap as well as the fact that the soap bottles can be reused later with most liquid soaps. Just combine 1/5 liquid soap to 4/5 hot water and you are good to go.
Diana K.
I love method products in general but this one in particular because the clementine scent is to die for! Also the bottle is really nice and my dishes are never streaky.
Janae H.
Makes nice suds and cuts grease quickly. The fragrance is so pleasant that one can almost forget that dishes are being done. The dispenser is awesome--you can decant it with a quick pump down with one hand.
Carrie R.
Raleigh, NC
I love the smell of this soap, it makes the chore of washing dishes much more enjoyable! Even with a small amount, my dishes are clean and my hands aren't overly dry.
Karen B.
Sanford, NC
Love Method products and to me the citrus scent of this dish soup smells 'clean'. Not to mention that Method products are all natural which are very important to me.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
This is a solid and okay soap but it is not my favorite. I prefer liquid to foaming formulas for dish soap but the smell is good and this stuff gets dishes clean.
courtney b.
Hemet, CA
Love this dish soap! The smell is amazing and I feel like it lasts longer than my regular Seventh Generation dish soap. I love that you can buy the refills for it too instead buying a whole new container.
Nicole M.
Upland, CA
This is the ONLY dish soap I use. It has a great secnt but isn't overpowering. Cuts through grease and leaves my hand washed dishes looking clean. I recommend this product to everyone!
Lindsey S.
Decorator Expert Level 4
The method brand is a good one to get from target. The soaps work really well with better ingredients that aren't as harmful. The scent variety is also amazing.
Dani H.
My favorite dish soap. Nothing else compares! In live with the pump style bottle. The soap is great. I buy the refills and just keep my pump bottle filled up!
Kaylyn J.