Add a Photo

By METHOD
#57 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Emily S.
Emily S.
March 6, 2017, 11:13 a.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Dish soap! It cleans stuff! What makes this soap a bit of a stand out for me is the push pump. Buying the bottles is a bit cheaper, but the push pump is a little luxury that I really enjoy over tipping my giant bottle over every time I wash a dish.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Lynchburg, VA
June 19, 2017, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
I love this scent! It is so fresh and it makes me so happy that there are less chemicals in this dish soap! I think that it's very effective and worth the price. Sure dawn may be cheaper but this has less chemicals.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
March 4, 2017, 1:18 a.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
I love this soap as well as most method products! I have a 6 month old and love that this is nontoxic. It smells great and I love the pump bottle it comes in, but it does get irritating when its almost out.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Gurnee, IL
May 23, 2017, 3:05 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
My favorite dish soap ever! Gentle on my hands. It tough on my dishes. I always go back when I try other things. Nothing compares to this! Love the scents and the it isn't too expensive for the quality.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY
April 9, 2017, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Works superbly and smells fantastic. Really cuts through grease and grime and leaves dishes literally squeaky clean. No harsh chemicals and never tested on animals. (also great to use to clean cat boxes btw).
Alyse D.
Alyse D.
Murfreesboro , TN
April 11, 2017, 3:51 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
I absolutely love Method products! This clementine scented soap is refreshing and I love that it has a pump which is convenient and easy to use. And the bottle looks so much better sitting on my sink than traditional dish soap bottles!
Christina F.
Christina F.
May 6, 2017, 9:34 a.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Buying method makes me feel like I'm making good choices. The scents are all wonderful and the texture is soothing. The only downside is that they don't lather as much as other brands.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
April 23, 2017, 12:13 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Just purchased this,stuff and its amazing already the smell is definitely awesome and my dishes are clean and it fits grease to!! Thanks HT for making this purchase possible for me
Angeliah M.
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
Feb. 25, 2017, 10:53 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
This dish soap isn't only amazing but smells amazing too! I've purchased several Method brands of things besides dish soap and all work wonderfully. I will continue to use them.
Annie B.
Annie B.
May 26, 2017, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
I cannot give this product a high enough praise. This dish soap works just as well as all of the other high-end competitors at lifting tough, stuck on food and smells great!
Kaylyn J.