BY METHOD #22 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have a ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning pro...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1 y...5 Answers
Emily S.
Emily S.
Dish soap! It cleans stuff! What makes this soap a bit of a stand out for me is the push pump. Buying the bottles is a bit cheaper, but the push pump is a little luxury that I really enjoy over tipping my giant bottle over every time I wash a dish.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Taylor
The scents are great and I love the shape of the bottle and that it has a pump on it. They have refill bags so you can cut down on all the plastic. I feel like I need to use a lot though because it doesn't bubble up like normal dish soaps
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
San Bruno, CA
Bought this at Target to try. The citrus smell makes me feel like the dishes are super clean! Love Method for their environmentally clean products. Method products do cost more than your Pamolive and store brands but it is worth it for the smells and safe chemicals for babies and pets. Will stock up the next time there is a sale!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
We really like this soap, it's a little on the pricey side at target but it does last a while. The bottle is a nice size and we use it on all of our dishes. It is gentle on the hands, we don't have to worry about them being dried out.
Zan S.
Zan S.
I love love love this scent. The only problem I have is that I can't always find the refill pouches locally. Other than that it's a great dish soap. Fairly priced for the quality and it definitely gets our very messy dishes clean!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Front Royal, VA
I love this soap and have been using it for years! I think it's a good value for being a natural product, although you use a bit more because it doesn't get as sudsy as regular dishsoap. I really like that I'm not using chemicals on our dishes. It does a great job of cleaning and all of the scents are delightful.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
This is a very effective dish soap. It's tough on grease but not on my skin. I love the scent and that it comes in a stylish bottle that I can put on my sink and not have to hide underneath it. Also love that it's refillable!
Laryssa C.
Laryssa C.
This is the greatest smelling dish soap that I've ever had grace my nostrils. I bought this after seeing my mother in law had it and I've never turned back. It gets rid of stubborn food and powers through grease like a dream.
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Studio City, CA
This is my fave. I buy it in bulk from Amazon. It smells great and does an awesome job on our dishes. They also sell refill bags if you want to go that route! Can't say enough good things about it! I buy it again and again.
Aki O.
Aki O.
I love this scent. It is not strong scent. And this product is kind gentle for skin. But, for me, it's not enough to clean very greasy pan. Hard to lather. So I use lots of product at once. I like this pump. Easy to use.
Kaylyn J.