BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
We really like this soap, it's a little on the pricey side at target but it does last a while. The bottle is a nice size and we use it on all of our dishes. It is gentle on the hands, we don't have to worry about them being dried out.
Zan S.
Zan S.
I love love love this scent. The only problem I have is that I can't always find the refill pouches locally. Other than that it's a great dish soap. Fairly priced for the quality and it definitely gets our very messy dishes clean!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Front Royal, VA
I love this soap and have been using it for years! I think it's a good value for being a natural product, although you use a bit more because it doesn't get as sudsy as regular dishsoap. I really like that I'm not using chemicals on our dishes. It does a great job of cleaning and all of the scents are delightful.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Madison
Smells great, cleans just as well! I especially love the pump, gives me total control over how much soap is dispensed, and prevents wasting soap by accidentally getting too much. Also, very attractive bottle. Highly recommend.
Laryssa C.
Laryssa C.
This is the greatest smelling dish soap that I've ever had grace my nostrils. I bought this after seeing my mother in law had it and I've never turned back. It gets rid of stubborn food and powers through grease like a dream.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
This is a very effective dish soap. It's tough on grease but not on my skin. I love the scent and that it comes in a stylish bottle that I can put on my sink and not have to hide underneath it. Also love that it's refillable!
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Studio City, CA
This is my fave. I buy it in bulk from Amazon. It smells great and does an awesome job on our dishes. They also sell refill bags if you want to go that route! Can't say enough good things about it! I buy it again and again.
Aki O.
Aki O.
I love this scent. It is not strong scent. And this product is kind gentle for skin. But, for me, it's not enough to clean very greasy pan. Hard to lather. So I use lots of product at once. I like this pump. Easy to use.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Love the smell! It's not hard on your hands and doesn't leave them dry after washing dishes. It's a natural product so it doesn't have all those chemicals in it. I love all their products personally they are great.!
Margaux M.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Love this dish soap! It is affordable and lasts through many dirty dishes. Cuts through the grime that may be left behind. The wonderful smell makes doing dishes not so bad. I would recommend this product to others.
Kaylyn J.