Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
I love the smell. It cleans as well as the more commercial brands, but feels better on the skin and fewer chemicals
Sara B.
Sara B.
Hastings, MN

Super cleaning power. I always go for this brand. This one wasn't my favorite smell, but it was still really nice.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Troutman, NC

This soap works amazing and is completely organic. I use about 4 or 5 pumps of pediatric each time I wash dishes.
Grayson F.
Grayson F.
Los Angeles, CA

Great scent! Does a good job and has good ingredients. It lathers well and it does a great job at tough cleaning.
Ana L.
Ana L.

Love the scent of this dishwashing soap. Cleans dishes well without a lot of harsh chemicals. I would recommend.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Melrose Park, IL

I like rhe fragrance. It produces great suds. I feel the pump might put out ro much product. I would repurchase.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.

This dish soap is the bomb ! It's from target ! It's pretty affordable but not the cheapest ! It's pretty good !
Aprilrose M.
Aprilrose M.

Good cleaning power. Great smell. Lots of bubbles. Cuts grease well. Buying the refills makes it economical too
Amy L.
Amy L.
Chandler, AZ

Love love love method dish soap. I love that it's easy to use because of the pump and it smells awesome, too!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Bowling Green, KY

This is my favorite dish soap it is a bit expensive, but worth it. You won't be disappointed in this product.
Kaylyn J.