Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Stella B.
Stella B.
Brooklyn, NY

Best dish soap! All Method dish soap is great, but the scent of this one is amazing!!!
Maira H.
Maira H.
Studio City, CA

I'm so fascinated with this soap. It's very modern looking. I love the foamy texture.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Stokesdale, NC

Fantastic clean kitchen smell. Love it and it's easy on hands Great with the kids too
Autumn M.
Autumn M.

This dish soap smells wonderful, does an excellent job and had less harsh chemicals!
Deanna L.
Deanna L.

This isn't an overwhelming scent which I like. It works great and it's a fair price!
Meredith K.
Meredith K.
Raleigh, NC

Fresh orange scent and love the pump- we just buy the refills and reuse the bottle!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

Absolutely love the smell of this. So fresh and literally wakes me up. Great price
Genessy V.
Genessy V.
Tarrytown, NY

Works great, smells good, great for dishes. Reasonable price. Favorite dish soap
Katie R.
Katie R.

This soap smells so good! Also the bottles are really cute, and it's affordable
Ms D.
Ms D.

The smell is delightful and it makes hand washing dishes a pleasant experience.
Kaylyn J.