Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Emily H.Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Pallavi K.Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Nubia F.See all 6 photos

BY METHOD #32 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of ...Target! 5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest...Very natural! 4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer c...I love the method soap! 5 Answers
Photos (6)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
San Bruno, CA
Bought this at Target to try. The citrus smell makes me feel like the dishes are super clean! Love Method for their environmentally clean products. Method products do cost more than your Pamolive and store brands but it is worth it for the smells and safe chemicals for babies and pets. Will stock up the next time there is a sale!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Hammond
We really like this soap, it's a little on the pricey side at target but it does last a while. The bottle is a nice size and we use it on all of our dishes. It is gentle on the hands, we don't have to worry about them being dried out.
Zan S.
Zan S.
I love love love this scent. The only problem I have is that I can't always find the refill pouches locally. Other than that it's a great dish soap. Fairly priced for the quality and it definitely gets our very messy dishes clean!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Front Royal, VA
I love this soap and have been using it for years! I think it's a good value for being a natural product, although you use a bit more because it doesn't get as sudsy as regular dishsoap. I really like that I'm not using chemicals on our dishes. It does a great job of cleaning and all of the scents are delightful.
Aki O.
Aki O.
I love this scent. It is not strong scent. And this product is kind gentle for skin. But, for me, it's not enough to clean very greasy pan. Hard to lather. So I use lots of product at once. I like this pump. Easy to use.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
I really liked it this product. I love knowing it doesn't have a lot of harsh chemicals and still smells amazing! A little goes a long way with this product. I was impressed with this and will recommend this others.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Suffolk, VA
I love this scent! It is so fresh and it makes me so happy that there are less chemicals in this dish soap! I think that it's very effective and worth the price. Sure dawn may be cheaper but this has less chemicals.
Margaux M.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Love this dish soap! It is affordable and lasts through many dirty dishes. Cuts through the grime that may be left behind. The wonderful smell makes doing dishes not so bad. I would recommend this product to others.
Alison W.
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Love the pump and love that it's refillable with the same great product. I do have to wash the pump if I'm doing a refill but it's still better than having to pick up a bottle and flip it over onto my sponges.
Karissa H.
Karissa H.
I absolutely love method dish soap! Not only does it do a good job, but the soap lasts a long time! I only need a little drop to get the job done. I also love that I can just buy the refill bags to save money!
Kaylyn J.