BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Lizzie C.
Coeur d'Alene
This is amazing!! It lathers up well and smells wonderful. It gets the dishes very clean. It lasts a long time and is in a nice looking bottle.
Veronica W.
Lincoln, CA
This is my favorite dish soap by method. I love citrus smells in the kitchen and i love that these products are safer without harsh chemicals.
Sonia S.
Hemet, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this Method dish soap, but I do wish it was more concentrated. It take a few pumps to finish a sink of dishes.
Donna D.
Kennewick
If you have not tried this product yet you are missing it it smells amazing looks cute on my kitchen counter and makes dishes a bit more fun
Alycia H.
I love three smell of this soap as well as how well it works! I'm comfortable with all Method products knowing that they are a safer option.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
Yummy citrus scent. Great price! We use this soap frequently. I like to switch them up from time to time, but this one is always a favorite.
Emily P.
My favorite scent of method soap, very fragrant. I used to only use dawn. However after coming upon this brand, I love it and won't go back.
Donna A.
Method products are Good, but this scent was disappointing. It's less citrus and more ammonia.

Stick with grapefruit for your citrus needs.
Victoria T.
Good product but the dispenser is the worst! Squirts detergent almost horizontally so it makes a mess instead of getting onto the sponge.
Lindsey J.
Pitman, NJ
My favorite dish soap. Never irritating and scrubs everything clean without unnecessary scrubbing. Great scent that is not overpowering.
Nicole S.