Add a Photo

By METHOD
#63 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
Genessy V.
Genessy V.
Tarrytown, NY

Works great, smells good, great for dishes. Reasonable price. Favorite dish soap
Katie R.
Katie R.

This soap smells so good! Also the bottles are really cute, and it's affordable
Ms D.
Ms D.

The smell is delightful and it makes hand washing dishes a pleasant experience.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH

I ran out of dish soap and decided to try this brand. Bought it and tried it yesterday, and I doubt I'll ever use another brand of dish liquid!! LOVE it!! The scent is great, it will suds up well and the bubbles last, my hands don't feel rough after washing dishes, AND it's non-toxic!! Did I mention how much I LOVE this product?!
Christin S.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC

Love this dish soap. I don't buy any other brand. Love all the scents I have tried. It cleans my dishes and doesn't dry out my hands!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Caledonia, MI

I love all method cleaning products! This dish soap smells great and has a nice lather!
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Melrose Park, IL

I like rhe fragrance. It produces great suds. I feel the pump might put out ro much product. I would repurchase.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.

This is my favorite healthy company for all cleaning products for my house! I love that all the products are natural and plant-based, and environmentally friendly. The clementine dish soap is my favorite scent, though I do enjoy all of them. It cleans well with just a small amount, and is just the perfect consistency for a gel soap.
Ramya P.
Ramya P.
San Jose, CA

One of the best dishwashing soaps I have ever used. Method soaps smell amazing and fresh and are very well packed. I usually buy them from target and have tried multiple scents, but I love the clementine scent the most. Its so fresh! Also these soaps are easy on your hands and don't make them very dry. I would definitely recommend method products.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Richmond, VA

I don't think I've found a Method scent I don't like. The clementine just makes everything smell so happy, if that's a thing.
Kaylyn J.