BY METHOD #27 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have a ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning pro...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1 y...5 Answers
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Victoria, BC
This soap has such a heavenly smell, I have not pursed anything but this brand! Everything smells amazing and the dish soap works so well. If something is really baked on, I use one pump and let the dish sit with it and water in it and by the time I come back, all the baked on stuff is completely off!
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I was an early user of Method products because I have asthma that's
irritated by cleaning products, and dish soap is one of the biggest
offenders. The original Method dish soap was fantastic, lightly
fragranced, and non-irritating. Sadly, after the company was sold, many
of the products were reformulated, including the dish soap. The
fragrances are now heavy, fake smelling, and the dish soap is now as
irritating to my asthma as traditional cleaning products. Unfortunately
this clementine one is how I found that out. The pump is more cumbersome
than the original squirt bottles, too, but that's beside the point when
the product inside makes me cough. Great company at the beginning, but
the products have lost their way.
Harlee R.
Harlee R.
My favorite dish soap! It smells amazing and does a great job of getting stuck on grime and grease! A little goes a long way with this stuff so I find that a bottle will last me a good bit and when I do run out I just buy the refill packages and those last me a good while!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
This product is great! The bottle lasts a long time, the soap smells good and it works! Baked on grease, fried eggs and gunky pasta is no match for an hour long soak with some warm water, a little of this soap and a good scrub. Plus, I like that the bottle is refillable.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Phoenix, AZ
No one really enjoys washing dishes, but this dish soap helps to make the experience a little bit more enjoyable.  The fresh, clementine scent is a nice departure from the tired old lemon or floral scents that most people are used to when it comes to dish soap.
Mai F.
Mai F.
Love this, the citrus is perfect for the kitchen, has such a clean refreshing smell. It's also in such a cool container, I just refill it when it gets low. I have no problems with it, does the job for my dishes and super easy to pick up at local target.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Matawan, NJ
I LOVE method soap. A little more expensive than the other companies but you know it's better for you. The only downfall I have with this is the pump sometimes shoots the soap further than it needs be. The spring must be a little strong so sometimes when I pump it goes to the counter but other than that little issue- I would recommend to anyone
Mini M.
Mini M.
Great soap. It cleans dishes well, the container is sleek and appealing, the scent is good, and the pump gets the product out easily. It has been known to squirt across my skin area if angled incorrectly. The bottle can be reused if you so desire.
Olivia Ann H.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
This citrus fragrance pairs perfectly in the kitchen! I love how eco-friendly Method products are, and they certainly aren't lacking for cleaning power. It's very effective and I love that it helps to make my kitchen smell yummy!! Would recommend
Raquel R S.
Raquel R S.
There's nothing greater than washing your dishes, pots and pans and hands, for that matter, with Method's very clean dish soap with no yucky chemicals whatsoever. You can even find it at Target, so get to it and get rid of all chemicals in your house!
Kaylyn J.