BY METHOD #25 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Danielle P.
Matawan, NJ
I LOVE method soap. A little more expensive than the other companies but you know it's better for you. The only downfall I have with this is the pump sometimes shoots the soap further than it needs be. The spring must be a little strong so sometimes when I pump it goes to the counter but other than that little issue- I would recommend to anyone
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
Method dish soap=really great dish soap. Pleasant smell, easy on your hands while hand washing, and easy to use pump. My only complaint is that with the pump, sometimes it's easy to use my product than necessary. I believe this is what happens because this always seems to run out much faster than other dish soap products
Andrea S.
Victoria, BC
This soap has such a heavenly smell, I have not pursed anything but this brand! Everything smells amazing and the dish soap works so well. If something is really baked on, I use one pump and let the dish sit with it and water in it and by the time I come back, all the baked on stuff is completely off!
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH
I ran out of dish soap and decided to try this brand. Bought it and tried it yesterday, and I doubt I'll ever use another brand of dish liquid!! LOVE it!! The scent is great, it will suds up well and the bubbles last, my hands don't feel rough after washing dishes, AND it's non-toxic!! Did I mention how much I LOVE this product?!
Jaimie K.
I'm a die hard method fan, and I love their dish soap as well! This has a really clean and fresh smell, that's sweet but not overwhelming. It cuts grease super good and it's got clean ingredients!
Harlee R.
My favorite dish soap! It smells amazing and does a great job of getting stuck on grime and grease! A little goes a long way with this stuff so I find that a bottle will last me a good bit and when I do run out I just buy the refill packages and those last me a good while!
Taylor B.
This product is great! The bottle lasts a long time, the soap smells good and it works! Baked on grease, fried eggs and gunky pasta is no match for an hour long soak with some warm water, a little of this soap and a good scrub. Plus, I like that the bottle is refillable.
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
The Method brand has quickly become a staple in my household for cleaning products. I love this scent and it pairs nicely with the counter cleaner as well! It is a little pricier than the alternative, but I enjoy the scent/cleaning ability without the harsh chemicals.
Sara F.
Phoenix, AZ
No one really enjoys washing dishes, but this dish soap helps to make the experience a little bit more enjoyable.  The fresh, clementine scent is a nice departure from the tired old lemon or floral scents that most people are used to when it comes to dish soap.
Sara C.
El Cerrito, CA
It's dish soap! Smells nice, looks good on the edge of the sink, available at target, not much more to it than that. It's affordable but not the cheapest out there. Doesn't dry out my hands too badly. Would buy again, absolutely, but I wouldn't seek it out.
Kaylyn J.