BY METHOD #35 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Nicole A.
I love all method products, but this is a staple for me. I love the clean scent that all of the citrus soaps have and little bit goes a long way with this product. I like the pump as well, easy to dispense with messy hands!
Isha M.
Very happy with my first purchase of a method product at Target when they offered a nice discount. I like the performance and the additional savings via the handy refill pouches that stow nicely under the kitchen sink. The dispenser design is quite clever, and I never have to worry about knocking it over on the counter or into the sink. The Clementine scent is a good pick me up, too.
Michelle O.
Aurora, CO
This is my favorite liquid dish soap. It smells wonderful it's very powerful and it only takes a little bit to clean a lot of dishes and it's very effective. And the best part... It's natural!
grace M.
Great for washing dishes!! Works wonders on effectively clearing the dirt from plates, bowls, utensils, glasses, etc. Great price and product! Easy to find at many local stores.
Jenny M.
Santa Monica, CA
I suppose if you are stuck washing dishes by hand, your choice of dishwashing soap may as well smell like citrus-scented heaven. I love all the Method soaps, but this is a personal favorite.
Jessica C.
Bellevue, WA
Love the soap as well as the fact that the soap bottles can be reused later with most liquid soaps. Just combine 1/5 liquid soap to 4/5 hot water and you are good to go.
Vicki W.
I love the clementine scent and the Method dish soap always keeps my dishes clean without smelling soapy overly scented. I would recommend this soap to a friend for sure!
Diana K.
I love method products in general but this one in particular because the clementine scent is to die for! Also the bottle is really nice and my dishes are never streaky.
Carrie R.
Raleigh, NC
I love the smell of this soap, it makes the chore of washing dishes much more enjoyable! Even with a small amount, my dishes are clean and my hands aren't overly dry.
Janae H.
Makes nice suds and cuts grease quickly. The fragrance is so pleasant that one can almost forget that dishes are being done. The dispenser is awesome--you can decant it with a quick pump down with one hand.
Kaylyn J.