BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have a ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning pro...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1 y...5 Answers
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
This product is great! The bottle lasts a long time, the soap smells good and it works! Baked on grease, fried eggs and gunky pasta is no match for an hour long soak with some warm water, a little of this soap and a good scrub. Plus, I like that the bottle is refillable.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Phoenix, AZ
No one really enjoys washing dishes, but this dish soap helps to make the experience a little bit more enjoyable.  The fresh, clementine scent is a nice departure from the tired old lemon or floral scents that most people are used to when it comes to dish soap.
Mai F.
Mai F.
Love this, the citrus is perfect for the kitchen, has such a clean refreshing smell. It's also in such a cool container, I just refill it when it gets low. I have no problems with it, does the job for my dishes and super easy to pick up at local target.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Matawan, NJ
I LOVE method soap. A little more expensive than the other companies but you know it's better for you. The only downfall I have with this is the pump sometimes shoots the soap further than it needs be. The spring must be a little strong so sometimes when I pump it goes to the counter but other than that little issue- I would recommend to anyone
Mini M.
Mini M.
Great soap. It cleans dishes well, the container is sleek and appealing, the scent is good, and the pump gets the product out easily. It has been known to squirt across my skin area if angled incorrectly. The bottle can be reused if you so desire.
Olivia Ann H.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
This citrus fragrance pairs perfectly in the kitchen! I love how eco-friendly Method products are, and they certainly aren't lacking for cleaning power. It's very effective and I love that it helps to make my kitchen smell yummy!! Would recommend
Raquel R S.
Raquel R S.
There's nothing greater than washing your dishes, pots and pans and hands, for that matter, with Method's very clean dish soap with no yucky chemicals whatsoever. You can even find it at Target, so get to it and get rid of all chemicals in your house!
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Taylor
The scents are great and I love the shape of the bottle and that it has a pump on it. They have refill bags so you can cut down on all the plastic. I feel like I need to use a lot though because it doesn't bubble up like normal dish soaps
Emily S.
Emily S.
Dish soap! It cleans stuff! What makes this soap a bit of a stand out for me is the push pump. Buying the bottles is a bit cheaper, but the push pump is a little luxury that I really enjoy over tipping my giant bottle over every time I wash a dish.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
San Bruno, CA
Bought this at Target to try. The citrus smell makes me feel like the dishes are super clean! Love Method for their environmentally clean products. Method products do cost more than your Pamolive and store brands but it is worth it for the smells and safe chemicals for babies and pets. Will stock up the next time there is a sale!
Kaylyn J.