Add a Photo

By METHOD
#57 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Allison T.
Allison T.
attleboro, ma

I love the scent of this dish soap, as well as how well it cleans my dishes, pots and pans
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY

A clean, fresh smell, and you only need a little bit to get the dirtiest of dishes clean.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Saint Louis, MO

Love the smell. Love the price. Love that you get a decent amount and love the packaging
Tresa B.
Tresa B.

This is a great smelling dish soap that is also good for the fish. It is a great choice.
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Dallas, TX

Method dish soap is so great and this is a very unique scent! Cool packaging too love it
Char C.
Char C.
Springfield, OH

Love love love this product. Scent is amazing. Bottle is pretty and product works well.
Joni S.
Joni S.
Dover, NH

Love the foaming bottles. Great line of products, affordable, works and smell is good.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
East Grand Forks

This soap is amazing. It lathers well, cuts grease, and has a bright, uplifting scent.
Amber N.
Amber N.

Works great. You don't need to use too much to get a good suds and the smell is great!
Stella B.
Stella B.
Brooklyn, NY

Best dish soap! All Method dish soap is great, but the scent of this one is amazing!!!
Kaylyn J.