BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have a ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning pro...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1 y...5 Answers
Molly P.
Molly P.
S Burlington, VT
I really love the Method brand dish soap. I've tried the clementine, lemon as well as the sea minerals kind. The sea mineral kind is my favorite as I prefer the smell of this one the best. We found the lemon scented one would leave our dishes with a lemony scent which was a little weird. The clementine one is the one we're currently using as we usually purchase a variety pack in bulk. The pump does squirt out quite a bit depending on how much pressure is applied. We use this dish soap in place of hand soap in the kitchen and it is gentle enough to not dry out your hands!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
Method's Clementine dish soap is my go-to for washing up liquids. I used it in England and now I'm using it in the US. I get eczema on my hands when I use the wrong products, so when I find something that doesn't upset my hands I tend to stick with it. That's a super easy choice when you also find something that smells amazing, is all-natural, AND looks good on the counter. I've used another fragrance also, but I can't remember which. It washes dishes, it does all of the above, what else can I say? I recommend it and I WILL buy it again.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Decorator Expert
This was my first time purchasing a method dish washing soap and I absolutely love it. A problem I have with other soaps is that the fragrance is too powerful and stays in whatever I'm washing, not this soap. It was also reasonably priced, I believe around $2.99 on sale at Kroger. I would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Gracie L.
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
This is the only dish soap I buy. It never dried out my hands and all the other brands do. It smells great and isn't over powering. It cleans my dishes easily and I love the shape of the bottle. It has a nice wide base so it never rips over. You don't have to pick it up to use it. Just push down and one pump onto the sponge and I'm good to go. I like everything about this product.
Pallavi K.
Pallavi K.
Love the scent, gentle on hands

The scent of this dish soap is amazing and reminds me of summer. It works well on dishes even stuburn burns yet gentle on hands. Love that it's non toxic and plant based.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Duluth , MN
Method dish soap=really great dish soap. Pleasant smell, easy on your hands while hand washing, and easy to use pump. My only complaint is that with the pump, sometimes it's easy to use my product than necessary. I believe this is what happens because this always seems to run out much faster than other dish soap products
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Victoria, BC
This soap has such a heavenly smell, I have not pursed anything but this brand! Everything smells amazing and the dish soap works so well. If something is really baked on, I use one pump and let the dish sit with it and water in it and by the time I come back, all the baked on stuff is completely off!
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I was an early user of Method products because I have asthma that's
irritated by cleaning products, and dish soap is one of the biggest
offenders. The original Method dish soap was fantastic, lightly
fragranced, and non-irritating. Sadly, after the company was sold, many
of the products were reformulated, including the dish soap. The
fragrances are now heavy, fake smelling, and the dish soap is now as
irritating to my asthma as traditional cleaning products. Unfortunately
this clementine one is how I found that out. The pump is more cumbersome
than the original squirt bottles, too, but that's beside the point when
the product inside makes me cough. Great company at the beginning, but
the products have lost their way.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH
I ran out of dish soap and decided to try this brand. Bought it and tried it yesterday, and I doubt I'll ever use another brand of dish liquid!! LOVE it!! The scent is great, it will suds up well and the bubbles last, my hands don't feel rough after washing dishes, AND it's non-toxic!! Did I mention how much I LOVE this product?!
Harlee R.
Harlee R.
My favorite dish soap! It smells amazing and does a great job of getting stuck on grime and grease! A little goes a long way with this stuff so I find that a bottle will last me a good bit and when I do run out I just buy the refill packages and those last me a good while!
Kaylyn J.