BY METHOD #26 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I'm actually reviewing a method ocean waves limited edition it smells really nice it gets my dishes very clean clean I purchased this at grocery outlet and I am very satisfied
Liz C.
Hollister, CA
Great smell!! I prefer all natural products in my home and honestly I just love the design of this bottle. Looks great on my counter and it's easy to pump into a sponge.
Molly P.
S Burlington, VT
I really love the Method brand dish soap. I've tried the clementine, lemon as well as the sea minerals kind. The sea mineral kind is my favorite as I prefer the smell of this one the best. We found the lemon scented one would leave our dishes with a lemony scent which was a little weird. The clementine one is the one we're currently using as we usually purchase a variety pack in bulk. The pump does squirt out quite a bit depending on how much pressure is applied. We use this dish soap in place of hand soap in the kitchen and it is gentle enough to not dry out your hands!
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Decorator Expert
I'm loving this so much. I hardly need any to do a sink full of dishes. If you want something organic that smells great and cleans super well this is it. I've noticed it really gets my glasses sparkling and I never feel any greasy residue Luke I have with cheap dish soap. The smell is absolutely phenomenal, it's super sweet citrus smell is fresh and inviting. It's really worth trying for sure.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
Method's Clementine dish soap is my go-to for washing up liquids. I used it in England and now I'm using it in the US. I get eczema on my hands when I use the wrong products, so when I find something that doesn't upset my hands I tend to stick with it. That's a super easy choice when you also find something that smells amazing, is all-natural, AND looks good on the counter. I've used another fragrance also, but I can't remember which. It washes dishes, it does all of the above, what else can I say? I recommend it and I WILL buy it again.
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
This is the only dish soap I buy. It never dried out my hands and all the other brands do. It smells great and isn't over powering. It cleans my dishes easily and I love the shape of the bottle. It has a nice wide base so it never rips over. You don't have to pick it up to use it. Just push down and one pump onto the sponge and I'm good to go. I like everything about this product.
Emily H.
Decorator Expert
This was my first time purchasing a method dish washing soap and I absolutely love it. A problem I have with other soaps is that the fragrance is too powerful and stays in whatever I'm washing, not this soap. It was also reasonably priced, I believe around $2.99 on sale at Kroger. I would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I was an early user of Method products because I have asthma that's
irritated by cleaning products, and dish soap is one of the biggest
offenders. The original Method dish soap was fantastic, lightly
fragranced, and non-irritating. Sadly, after the company was sold, many
of the products were reformulated, including the dish soap. The
fragrances are now heavy, fake smelling, and the dish soap is now as
irritating to my asthma as traditional cleaning products. Unfortunately
this clementine one is how I found that out. The pump is more cumbersome
than the original squirt bottles, too, but that's beside the point when
the product inside makes me cough. Great company at the beginning, but
the products have lost their way.
Casey H.
Elkhart, IN
I love this dish soap! It is my favorite of all time. I love the convenience of the pump, as opposed to a bottle you have to turn upside and squeeze. I bought this at Target and I love it. The scent is so refreshing! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Pallavi K.
Love the scent, gentle on hands

The scent of this dish soap is amazing and reminds me of summer. It works well on dishes even stuburn burns yet gentle on hands. Love that it's non toxic and plant based.
Nicole S.