Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Megan D.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN

Smells SO GOOD. Doesn't dry out my hands as much as other brands, and the packaging is adorable.
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , Nh

I've never used their but my mom does and she loves it she tells me all the time I should get it
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Cool, CA

I love the smell of this soap
But I think it's better as a laundry soap rather than a dish soap
Colleen D.
Colleen D.

Smells great and works just like any other soap. Is a little bit more pricey than standard soap
Amber M.
Amber M.
Mobile, AL

Nice smell. Cuts grease. Dishes look good after washing. I like a citrus smell in the kitchen.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

This all smell really good, love these hand soaps! Perfect fragrances and colorful container!
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Burbank, CA

A favorite in our house! Good sudsy lather and my boyfriend always requests this brand/scent.
Allyson R.
Allyson R.

I love the design of Method's dish soap. The pump dispenser is so clever and is a time saver!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.

I love method and how green it is and the scents are good but I think the price is too high
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN

This dish soap works really well, and has a pleasing scent. It is also very cost-effective.
Kaylyn J.