Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Melrose Park, IL

I like rhe fragrance. It produces great suds. I feel the pump might put out ro much product. I would repurchase.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.

This dish soap is the bomb ! It's from target ! It's pretty affordable but not the cheapest ! It's pretty good !
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Bowling Green, KY

This is my favorite dish soap it is a bit expensive, but worth it. You won't be disappointed in this product.
Jill O.
Jill O.
Cleveland, OH

My favorite scent.
I buy the refills and have every item in this scent.
Cause I love this one
The most. .....
Anya R.
Anya R.

Smells so good. Easy to dispense. And cleans effectively. Also, very affordable. I definitely recommend this!
Lorri-Ann K.
Lorri-Ann K.

I also used this brand and it smells really good. I love the fact that its safe and no harsh chemicals in it.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Eatonton, GA

Great smell and great cleaner! Method is my No. 1 choice for cleaning supplies and this soap is no different.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Arlington, VA

This is a strong dish soap that is good for all types of dishes and hands. The scent is also very pleasant.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mesa, Az

I never thought I could be happy while doing the dishes, but this soap smells so good I just can't help it!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Lake Mary, FL

I use this everyday. It doesn't make my hands dry and smells great. I even wash my fruit with is sometimes.
Nicole S.