Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
Amber M.
Amber M.
Mobile, AL

Nice smell. Cuts grease. Dishes look good after washing. I like a citrus smell in the kitchen.
Allyson R.
Allyson R.

I love the design of Method's dish soap. The pump dispenser is so clever and is a time saver!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

This all smell really good, love these hand soaps! Perfect fragrances and colorful container!
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Los Angeles, CA

A favorite in our house! Good sudsy lather and my boyfriend always requests this brand/scent.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN

This dish soap works really well, and has a pleasing scent. It is also very cost-effective.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.

I love method and how green it is and the scents are good but I think the price is too high
Allison T.
Allison T.
Attleboro, MA

I love the scent of this dish soap, as well as how well it cleans my dishes, pots and pans
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY

A clean, fresh smell, and you only need a little bit to get the dirtiest of dishes clean.
Tresa B.
Tresa B.

This is a great smelling dish soap that is also good for the fish. It is a great choice.
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Addison, TX

Method dish soap is so great and this is a very unique scent! Cool packaging too love it
Kaylyn J.