Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Richmond, VA

I don't think I've found a Method scent I don't like. The clementine just makes everything smell so happy, if that's a thing.
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Westfield, MA

Love it. Love that it is all natural and plant based and the fragrance is really nice. All of my dishes come out super clean.
Serena H.
Serena H.

Great for the environment, but still effective. I use pretty much all method products because they are all pretty inexpensive
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

Smells great and works really well, not too much scrubbing with a quick soak. Lasts pretty well as a little goes a long way.
Michele L.
Michele L.
Wisconsin Rapids

love the smell,does a great job on cleaning the dishes. Great value for the price! Doesnt leave my hand all dry afterwords.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Pinellas Park, FL

I love this dish soap! It works off all of the stuck on stuff and it's gentle on your hands! The clementine smells amazing!
Kristin J.
Kristin J.

This is the best smelling soap I have ever used. Capable of cutting through grease but does not negatively impact my pans.
yas s.
yas s.
Los Altos, CA

Smells so yummy. foams up as well this is a target brand and they are really affordable and have refills for them as well!
niccole d.
niccole d.
Maple park, IL

This is a great product. My dishes are always clean and have no left over grease. Smells nice and is not hard on my hands.
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
San Francisco, CA

Smells great. Nice dispenser. Need to use slightly more than you might with other dish soaps, but would still buy again.
Kaylyn J.