BY METHOD #36 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Alexia D.
Los Angeles , CA
I really like the smell of this dish soap. Makes me feel a little fancy doing dishes haha. A little bit goes a long way with this one! I buy all my method stuff from Target.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH
I ran out of dish soap and decided to try this brand. Bought it and tried it yesterday, and I doubt I'll ever use another brand of dish liquid!! LOVE it!! The scent is great, it will suds up well and the bubbles last, my hands don't feel rough after washing dishes, AND it's non-toxic!! Did I mention how much I LOVE this product?!
Jacquiline M.
Plainsboro, NJ
Loved the smell and it's cleaning strength. I definitely will buy again in the future. I love how it cleans and yet is very environmentally friendly. It definitely helps to know that I am doing my part to help the environment.
Natalie F.
Brighton, MI
This not only works and smells great, but also comes in a convenient pump bottle. I love not having the mess that sometimes comes with tilt and pour style soap dispensers. Add the fact that it's naturally derived and I'm sold!
LeighAnn C.
Lakeland, FL
I can't say enough wonderful things about Method products! I love that many of them come in natural varieties. There are many scents to choose from and they rotate out seasonal ones as well. For the price, you can't beat it!
Amy B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This cleaner smells divine and is great and sud-sing up the dishes. Leaves my plates and glasses clean and smells good. Something to look forward to when doing dishes!
Kamila S.
St Charles, IL
Aside from the pretty bottle and citrus scent, this dish soap actually gets rid of grime and muck without toxic chemicals. Great for cleaning milk out of sippy cups and food from leftover dishes in the sink without a battle.
Alyson M.
Catonsville, MD
I love Method products and this dish soap is no exception. It smells amazing and cleans well. I would recommend this product for any environmentally conscious shopper.
Caitlyn L.
Reno, NV
This dish soap is my all time favorite. It's works as well as Dawn with a much better scent and even better ingredients. I know it's safe in my home and always leaves my kitchen with a pleasant scent.
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
I love Method dishwashing soap and clementine is my favorite scent. Fresh and clean scent, and only takes a little bit to make a lot of lather and clean your dishes.
Kaylyn J.