BY METHOD #29 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
I love Method products, and this soap doesn't disappoint. Aside from the pink grapefruit scent, the clementine is another favorite. I really love that consumers are able to buy bags to refill soap dispensers, as this is better for the environment.
Emilie R.
Williamsport, MD
Soap works well if you use enough of it. It seems to require significantly more product to clean dishes than non-"natural" brands like Dawn. It's cruelty-free and works well enough that I will still use it, but it's certainly not perfect. The dispenser also leaks a lot, which wastes a good deal of product and messes up the area around/under it.
Lauren M.
Glenside
Smells so fresh, suds up great and gets the grease out! Just be careful when squirting--it shoots straight out, so make sure your sponge or rag is right under it or in front of it!!
kate w.
Oakland, CA
I love method in general and like trying different scents of theirs. this is one of my favorites that I've tried so far, citrussy and fresh, perfect for cleaning and all natural.
Griffin W.
I love every one of the scents this line makes, but I have to admit this one smells the absolute best. It is so summery that I don't even mind washing dishes! The soap is great, doesn't leave residue on my hands, and one bottle lasts forecer.
Sophia H.
Portland, OR
Love this fruity citrus scented dish soap! The bottle is the perfect size for my counter and the vibrant color makes my kitchen pop. The pump works smoothly and the soap doesn't irritate my hands. My dishes are sparkling clean after use!
Chelsea S.
Mabank, TX
I love all the scents of these soaps! They clean great and smell even better. I only wish they were more available because we don't have a lot of stores around us that carry it.
Amy S.
Tustin, MI
I love all Method products. I do prefer the pear scent over the clementine, but that is of little consequence. This does a great job getting dishes clean. Prices are a bit high, but in my opinion, worth it I will continue to buy and recommend these products.
Mary A.
The smell of this is great, and the bottle looks very nice on the counter. The actual soap is good too, but the dispenser is horrible - it spits the soap on some huge distance.
Jennifer D.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Method dish soap cleans well and has a light fresh scent that isn't overpowering. Unlike a lot of other dish soaps it doesn't dry out your hands or leave behind a soapy residue.
Kaylyn J.