Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Absolutely love the smell of this. So fresh and literally wakes me up. Great price
Genessy V.
Genessy V.
Tarrytown, NY
Works great, smells good, great for dishes. Reasonable price. Favorite dish soap
Katie R.
Katie R.
Decorator Expert
This soap smells so good! Also the bottles are really cute, and it's affordable
Ms D.
Ms D.
The smell is delightful and it makes hand washing dishes a pleasant experience.
Molly P.
Molly P.
S Burlington, VT
April 3, 2017, 11:05 a.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
I really love the Method brand dish soap. I've tried the clementine, lemon as well as the sea minerals kind. The sea mineral kind is my favorite as I prefer the smell of this one the best. We found the lemon scented one would leave our dishes with a lemony scent which was a little weird. The clementine one is the one we're currently using as we usually purchase a variety pack in bulk. The pump does squirt out quite a bit depending on how much pressure is applied. We use this dish soap in place of hand soap in the kitchen and it is gentle enough to not dry out your hands!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
June 7, 2017, 2:19 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Method's Clementine dish soap is my go-to for washing up liquids. I used it in England and now I'm using it in the US. I get eczema on my hands when I use the wrong products, so when I find something that doesn't upset my hands I tend to stick with it. That's a super easy choice when you also find something that smells amazing, is all-natural, AND looks good on the counter. I've used another fragrance also, but I can't remember which. It washes dishes, it does all of the above, what else can I say? I recommend it and I WILL buy it again.
Emily H.
Emily H.
April 26, 2017, 9:19 a.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
This was my first time purchasing a method dish washing soap and I absolutely love it. A problem I have with other soaps is that the fragrance is too powerful and stays in whatever I'm washing, not this soap. It was also reasonably priced, I believe around $2.99 on sale at Kroger. I would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Gracie L.
Gracie L.
June 20, 2017, 3:14 a.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
This is the only dish soap I buy. It never dried out my hands and all the other brands do. It smells great and isn't over powering. It cleans my dishes easily and I love the shape of the bottle. It has a nice wide base so it never rips over. You don't have to pick it up to use it. Just push down and one pump onto the sponge and I'm good to go. I like everything about this product.
Pallavi K.
Pallavi K.
Feb. 9, 2017, 9:26 a.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Love the scent, gentle on hands

The scent of this dish soap is amazing and reminds me of summer. It works well on dishes even stuburn burns yet gentle on hands. Love that it's non toxic and plant based.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Minneapolis, MN
March 30, 2017, 7:10 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Method dish soap=really great dish soap. Pleasant smell, easy on your hands while hand washing, and easy to use pump. My only complaint is that with the pump, sometimes it's easy to use my product than necessary. I believe this is what happens because this always seems to run out much faster than other dish soap products
Kaylyn J.