BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Olivia B.
New Orleans, LA
I really love this dish soap I like that I can just pump it onto the dishes. I just need to buy a bag of it as well to help fill my sponge. All of the scents are great except some of the seasonal ones. I prefer fruity or fresh scents in my cleaning supplies.
Shirley T.
Citrusy fresh scent and effective dishwasher liquid and free of chemicals
I use this fragrance of method the most
Can't find this fragrance at every store so that's my only disappointment
member-e7318a81b
Nashville, TN
This soap smells amazing. My favorite part and why I buy method products is because they are plant based and good for the environment. It makes me feel like I am doing my part, even if it's small. I love these products. They are great and work really well.
Ann P.
Minneapolis, MN
This soap smells clean and energizing. It leaves the dishes spotless and lathers well. It doesn't leave any residue behind. I also love that it is cheap and does not have as many chemicals as other dish soaps. I have purchased this scent multiple times.
Courtney R.
Kent, OH
Been using this for a few years now! Great scent and does its job, my dishes are sparkling. I am still refilling my original bottle, the pump is very high quality and just keeps on pumping. The refillable pouches are a great value. Would recommend this!
Joe U.
Jersey City, NJ
This is the best all natural dish soap. I've tried a few and found that this was the most effective, and it smells fresh! I always buy it at Target because they have an affordable price on it. I also buy the refill, which is enough for 2 of the bottles.
Rachael S.
West Allis, WI
Love Method. Use their laundry detergent, hand soap, dish soap and cleaning products. Love the transparency of their ingredients and for being natural they actually work! I get most of mine at Target (best selection) and love that they have refill packs!
Michelle S.
Burleson , TX
Love this! The scent is to die for! I also enjoy the packaging. It helps to regulate the amount I use. Just one pump and I have enough to do a sink full of dishes and get them super clean.
Rachel F.
I discovered this soap recently and I love it and plan on using it exclusively. Effective, deep clean. Included pump makes doing dishes so much easier. Very affordable. Smells amazing!
Holly W.
I love this brand of soaps and cleaners!! They are great for washing my daughters cups and nuks without worrying about all the chemicals! I love the sea mineral hand soap too! Guests always ask what brand it is since I store it in a glass dispenser.
Kaylyn J.