BY METHOD #25 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Alexa S.
Jacksonville, FL
This smells great! It cleans the dishes and requires next to no product, and it's refillable! I hate does dishes but I don't mind using this to get the job done. All of these scents that I've tried have worked just as well- this is just my favourite.
Amanda P.
This is my families favorite brand for dish and hand soap. They smell amazing and dont have all the chemicals as other brands. I enjoy how the package looks and am willing to spend more than buying other brands. I would recommend to others for sure!
Victoria V.
Madison
Smells great, cleans just as well! I especially love the pump, gives me total control over how much soap is dispensed, and prevents wasting soap by accidentally getting too much. Also, very attractive bottle. Highly recommend.
Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
I love method dish soap products. The fact that they come with a pump is a plus and they smell so good! They also seem to clean very well. I have been purchasing Method over Dawn for years now and have no complaints.
Ashley W.
Trumansburg, NY
This stuff smells so good! And I love that I can get that great scent with no toxic chemicals and plant based materials. GREAT price very affordable and I would most certainly recommend to a friend. :)
Meaghann S.
This smells great but it doesn't wash dishes great. It doesn't get stuck on food easily and doesn't sud up enough. Wouldn't repurchase again & glad we got this as leftovers from roommates
Sandy M.
Nashville
This is my go to dish soap product! It doesn't dry out my hands when I'm cleaning dishes. I even wash my hands pretty regularly with this product, without dishes in hand.
Jamie G.
Milwaukee, WI
This is priced cheap and works really well! I love the new scents they've come out with. If a bottle can be stylish, I would say this bottle is. It looks nice and smells great.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I'm actually reviewing a method ocean waves limited edition it smells really nice it gets my dishes very clean clean I purchased this at grocery outlet and I am very satisfied
Liz C.
Hollister, CA
Great smell!! I prefer all natural products in my home and honestly I just love the design of this bottle. Looks great on my counter and it's easy to pump into a sponge.
Kaylyn J.