Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Shar T.
Shar T.

I was super surprised on how good this soap is and the smell is fenomenal. Makes suds and gets rid of all the nastyness
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

I love Method brand anything! They always smell great and work really well. I have never had any issues with it at all!
Maddy K.
Maddy K.
Cleveland, OH

Soap works well. The smell isn't very strong but is fresh enough. Good price point. Target is my go to
Store
For
This.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Toronto

This is my favourite dish soap! It smells delicious and works really well. Bonus, it also looks cute on your counter.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Nashville, TN

The fragrance of this dish soap makes me not mind washing dishes! Fights grease too! I love everything Method makes!
Audrey R.
Audrey R.

Really like the clementine scent as a change from a lemony scent. Cleans well and the refills make it a great value.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Rock Hill, SC

We love this dish soap! it smells so great, is very effective (but gentle on hands) and the pump is very convenient.
I love the smell. It cleans as well as the more commercial brands, but feels better on the skin and fewer chemicals
Sara B.
Sara B.
Hastings, MN

Super cleaning power. I always go for this brand. This one wasn't my favorite smell, but it was still really nice.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Troutman, NC

This soap works amazing and is completely organic. I use about 4 or 5 pumps of pediatric each time I wash dishes.
Nicole S.