Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Emily H.Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Pallavi K.Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Nubia F.See all 6 photos

BY METHOD #32 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of ...Target! 5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest...Very natural! 4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer c...I love the method soap! 5 Answers
Photos (6)
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
I love the design of Method's dish soap. The pump dispenser is so clever and is a time saver!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
I love method and how green it is and the scents are good but I think the price is too high
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN
This dish soap works really well, and has a pleasing scent. It is also very cost-effective.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Attleboro, MA
I love the scent of this dish soap, as well as how well it cleans my dishes, pots and pans
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY
A clean, fresh smell, and you only need a little bit to get the dirtiest of dishes clean.
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Dallas, TX
Method dish soap is so great and this is a very unique scent! Cool packaging too love it
Tresa B.
Tresa B.
This is a great smelling dish soap that is also good for the fish. It is a great choice.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the smell. Love the price. Love that you get a decent amount and love the packaging
Char C.
Char C.
Springfield , OH
Love love love this product. Scent is amazing. Bottle is pretty and product works well.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
East Grand Forks
This soap is amazing. It lathers well, cuts grease, and has a bright, uplifting scent.
Kaylyn J.