Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
This all smell really good, love these hand soaps! Perfect fragrances and colorful container!
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
I love the design of Method's dish soap. The pump dispenser is so clever and is a time saver!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN
This dish soap works really well, and has a pleasing scent. It is also very cost-effective.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
I love method and how green it is and the scents are good but I think the price is too high
Allison T.
Allison T.
attleboro, ma
I love the scent of this dish soap, as well as how well it cleans my dishes, pots and pans
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:42 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
A clean, fresh smell, and you only need a little bit to get the dirtiest of dishes clean.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the smell. Love the price. Love that you get a decent amount and love the packaging
Tresa B.
Tresa B.
This is a great smelling dish soap that is also good for the fish. It is a great choice.
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Dallas, TX
Method dish soap is so great and this is a very unique scent! Cool packaging too love it
Char C.
Char C.
Springfield , OH
Love love love this product. Scent is amazing. Bottle is pretty and product works well.
Kaylyn J.