Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK

I love the method brand! Their soap smells so good!! The clementine is by far one of my absolute favorite scents! It smells so fresh and summery!!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Columbus, OH

The Clementine smells AMAZING! We even wash our hands with it! The shape of the bottle keeps it from tipping over and falling into your dishwater!
Cynthia Y.
Cynthia Y.
newmarket, ontario

Smells v v good. 10/10 recommend. although can be pricey. bought at Walmart. brand was recommended by friend. not the most effective. smells great
Lizzie C.
Lizzie C.
Coeur d'Alene

This is amazing!! It lathers up well and smells wonderful. It gets the dishes very clean. It lasts a long time and is in a nice looking bottle.
Deanna J.
Deanna J.

The orange sent is really nice and washes the grime well. I also enjoy the fact that you can refill the containers to reduce the plastic waste.
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
Lincoln, CA

This is my favorite dish soap by method. I love citrus smells in the kitchen and i love that these products are safer without harsh chemicals.
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
Hemet, CA

I absolutely love the smell of this Method dish soap, but I do wish it was more concentrated. It take a few pumps to finish a sink of dishes.
Alycia H.
Alycia H.

I love three smell of this soap as well as how well it works! I'm comfortable with all Method products knowing that they are a safer option.
Emily P.
Emily P.

My favorite scent of method soap, very fragrant. I used to only use dawn. However after coming upon this brand, I love it and won't go back.
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN

Yummy citrus scent. Great price! We use this soap frequently. I like to switch them up from time to time, but this one is always a favorite.
Kaylyn J.