BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have a ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning pro...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1 y...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
I love method and how green it is and the scents are good but I think the price is too high
Allison T.
Allison T.
attleboro, MA
I love the scent of this dish soap, as well as how well it cleans my dishes, pots and pans
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY
A clean, fresh smell, and you only need a little bit to get the dirtiest of dishes clean.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the smell. Love the price. Love that you get a decent amount and love the packaging
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Dallas, TX
Method dish soap is so great and this is a very unique scent! Cool packaging too love it
Tresa B.
Tresa B.
This is a great smelling dish soap that is also good for the fish. It is a great choice.
Char C.
Char C.
Springfield, OH
Love love love this product. Scent is amazing. Bottle is pretty and product works well.
Stella B.
Stella B.
Brooklyn, NY
Best dish soap! All Method dish soap is great, but the scent of this one is amazing!!!
Joni S.
Joni S.
Dover, NH
Love the foaming bottles. Great line of products, affordable, works and smell is good.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Works great. You don't need to use too much to get a good suds and the smell is great!
Kaylyn J.