Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Karin W.
Karin W.
Tulalip, WA
Best dish soap Eva! The smell is awesome my fav ever it's the only one I've used for several years!
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Lewes, DE
Great smelling effective product that makes for squeaky clean dishes. Cuts through grease and dirt.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
This brand is my favorite. The clementine scent is the best and I stock up whenever I can find it.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Norfolk , Va
Nov. 9, 2016, 7:17 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Avid method purchaser. I will not stray from this product. The scents and prices are hard to beat!
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Citrus Hts, CA
This smell is AMAZING! Love this! One of my favorite brands for soap. Would definitely re purchase
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , Nh
I've never used their but my mom does and she loves it she tells me all the time I should get it
Megan D.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
Smells SO GOOD. Doesn't dry out my hands as much as other brands, and the packaging is adorable.
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
Smells great and works just like any other soap. Is a little bit more pricey than standard soap
Amber M.
Amber M.
Mobile, AL
Dec. 19, 2016, 3:01 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Nice smell. Cuts grease. Dishes look good after washing. I like a citrus smell in the kitchen.
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Burbank, CA
A favorite in our house! Good sudsy lather and my boyfriend always requests this brand/scent.
Kaylyn J.