Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Pleasantville, NY

I have no complaints about this dish soap. And it is so easy to dispense . I love the fact that it is greener than many other products
Jannine W.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV

Great smelling soap. I love how affordable this natural product is. It gets the job done just as well as any other product out there.
Christin S.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC

Love this dish soap. I don't buy any other brand. Love all the scents I have tried. It cleans my dishes and doesn't dry out my hands!
Jeni W.
Jeni W.
McKinleyville

Love this product and the smell. But honestly I buy Kirklands environmentally friendly soap because it works as good and is cheaper.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Sidney, OH

Method smells great and works well. And I love that it's a safe product. I enjoy trying out all the different designs and scents!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH

I enjoy this scent in my kitchen. It's clean and fresh. I don't mind spending a tad more for this because the quality is so good.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Boring, OR

This product is amazing. The smells are clean and crisp. It fills my whole house with a wonderful scent that lasts. Works great.
Alma R.
Alma R.
San Francisco, CA

I love the pump on this soap. It is also good for the environment, smells great, and does a good job of cleaning up your dishes.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD

Smells amazing! I think other soaps do a better but it makes me happy to know that it's natural and not full of harsh chemicals
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Welches, OR

Fantastic scent, gentle on skin, cute packaging! My favorite hand soap by far. Worth the extra dollar or so that yo might pay.
Nicole S.