BY METHOD #35 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
Love this! The scent is to die for! I also enjoy the packaging. It helps to regulate the amount I use. Just one pump and I have enough to do a sink full of dishes and get them super clean.
Courtney R.
Kent, OH
Been using this for a few years now! Great scent and does its job, my dishes are sparkling. I am still refilling my original bottle, the pump is very high quality and just keeps on pumping. The refillable pouches are a great value. Would recommend this!
Rachael S.
West Allis, WI
Love Method. Use their laundry detergent, hand soap, dish soap and cleaning products. Love the transparency of their ingredients and for being natural they actually work! I get most of mine at Target (best selection) and love that they have refill packs!
Ann P.
Minneapolis, MN
This soap smells clean and energizing. It leaves the dishes spotless and lathers well. It doesn't leave any residue behind. I also love that it is cheap and does not have as many chemicals as other dish soaps. I have purchased this scent multiple times.
Joe U.
Jersey City, NJ
This is the best all natural dish soap. I've tried a few and found that this was the most effective, and it smells fresh! I always buy it at Target because they have an affordable price on it. I also buy the refill, which is enough for 2 of the bottles.
Rachel F.
I discovered this soap recently and I love it and plan on using it exclusively. Effective, deep clean. Included pump makes doing dishes so much easier. Very affordable. Smells amazing!
Holly W.
I love this brand of soaps and cleaners!! They are great for washing my daughters cups and nuks without worrying about all the chemicals! I love the sea mineral hand soap too! Guests always ask what brand it is since I store it in a glass dispenser.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I absolutely lOVE this brand of everything they sell. I love the scent, I love how natural it is, and how it does not feel greasy but it cuts grease tremendously. I love how soft it keeps me hands and how clean it makes my dishes!! ;) Best soap by far!
Lauren M.
Glenside
Smells so fresh, suds up great and gets the grease out! Just be careful when squirting--it shoots straight out, so make sure your sponge or rag is right under it or in front of it!!
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
I love Method products, and this soap doesn't disappoint. Aside from the pink grapefruit scent, the clementine is another favorite. I really love that consumers are able to buy bags to refill soap dispensers, as this is better for the environment.
Kaylyn J.