BY METHOD #34 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Courtney A.
Moses Lake, WA
This is my favorite scent! I absolutely love Method and I feel that citrus flavors seem so much more clean. I love that method keeps animals in mind and cares about the safety of animals AND children. Thank you Method
Lynda R.
Oceanside, CA
This makes my whole kitchen smell delightful. I am a big fan of the Method products. They are a little more expensive than other products of their ilk, but so worth it. I buy it at Target, and find the packaging so pretty and irresistible. it looks pretty on my counter top, too.
Gina R.
Sarasota, FL
My SO bought this soap for me. I like the smell very much. The pump works well too. I usually buy the bags to refill, and only buy the actual pump container every third time or so, so it doesn't wear out.
Allison R.
Peekskill, NY
Smells amazing! I like the dispenser and it certainly does the job. I still prefer my seventh generation dish soap to this one, however. Pretty good price for the type of product too--I might buy it again
Briel M.
Tuskahoma, OK
This soap smells great. I'm particular about which soaps I use due to gray water collection, this one is environmentally friendly and I feel that the citrus base makes it tougher on grease than other sulfate-free options. Larger refill pouches are also available which is a plus.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
This soap makes doing dishes a more enjoyable task. I love the fresh citrus smell and it is very affective with only using a small amount. I love that it's all natural but I love it more because it works!!
Chenoa B.
Amarillo, TX
This dish soap smells amazing and is gentle on skin and senses. If someone in your home is sensitive to smells, or has sensitive skin, this dish soap may be perfect for you. I purchased this at Target, and continue to purchase refills there. I will continue to buy this soap.
Nicole P.
I really like this dish soap. I have looked at it numerous times on my shopping trips to Target and finally switched from a different brand. This soap has great lather and smells wonderful. Cleans my dishes. I would definitely recommend it to others!! Great dish soap Method.
Jaimie K.
I'm a die hard method fan, and I love their dish soap as well! This has a really clean and fresh smell, that's sweet but not overwhelming. It cuts grease super good and it's got clean ingredients!
Leah F.
This is great product - and even better with coupons! I love this scent and love the fact that you can just buy the big refill packs and reuse the dispenser - cost effective and eco friendly all while doing a great job with the dishes and not trashing the skin on my hands!
Kaylyn J.