Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Lizzie C.
Lizzie C.
Coeur d'Alene

This is amazing!! It lathers up well and smells wonderful. It gets the dishes very clean. It lasts a long time and is in a nice looking bottle.
Deanna J.
Deanna J.

The orange sent is really nice and washes the grime well. I also enjoy the fact that you can refill the containers to reduce the plastic waste.
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
Lincoln, CA

This is my favorite dish soap by method. I love citrus smells in the kitchen and i love that these products are safer without harsh chemicals.
Alycia H.
Alycia H.

I love three smell of this soap as well as how well it works! I'm comfortable with all Method products knowing that they are a safer option.
Emily P.
Emily P.

My favorite scent of method soap, very fragrant. I used to only use dawn. However after coming upon this brand, I love it and won't go back.
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN

Yummy citrus scent. Great price! We use this soap frequently. I like to switch them up from time to time, but this one is always a favorite.
Donna A.
Donna A.

Method products are Good, but this scent was disappointing. It's less citrus and more ammonia.

Stick with grapefruit for your citrus needs.
Mina P.
Mina P.

Cleans dishes well and leaves behind a nice orange scent. I use it to wash my hands in the kitchen as well. Feels great on the skin too!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Pitman, NJ

My favorite dish soap. Never irritating and scrubs everything clean without unnecessary scrubbing. Great scent that is not overpowering.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO

Have this next to the kitchen sink right now, I love the scent and how it rinses clean from dishes, smells great and does a good job :)
Nicole S.