Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
yas s.
yas s.
Los Altos, CA

Smells so yummy. foams up as well this is a target brand and they are really affordable and have refills for them as well!
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
San Francisco, CA

Smells great. Nice dispenser. Need to use slightly more than you might with other dish soaps, but would still buy again.
Shar T.
Shar T.

I was super surprised on how good this soap is and the smell is fenomenal. Makes suds and gets rid of all the nastyness
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX

This pump gets clogged and then the soap squirts right at you! I prefer Target's Ms. Myers dish soap that you pour out.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Elgin, IL

I love this dish soap. The design of the bottle is appealing. The soap leaves no residue on my dishes and smells great.
Maddy K.
Maddy K.
Cleveland, OH

Soap works well. The smell isn't very strong but is fresh enough. Good price point. Target is my go to
Store
For
This.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Nashville, TN

The fragrance of this dish soap makes me not mind washing dishes! Fights grease too! I love everything Method makes!
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Rock Hill, SC

We love this dish soap! it smells so great, is very effective (but gentle on hands) and the pump is very convenient.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.

Really like the clementine scent as a change from a lemony scent. Cleans well and the refills make it a great value.
I love the smell. It cleans as well as the more commercial brands, but feels better on the skin and fewer chemicals
Kaylyn J.