BY METHOD #34 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Cindy M.
Georgetown, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
Love method dish soap, I've been using them for years now. I've tried a couple different ones and this one is one of my favorite scents. The scent of dish soap helps when you're doing one of your most hated chores.
Katie H.
The clementine smell is perfect and the soap cuts through grease way better than other soaps I've used. Method is the best brand of cleaning products I've used. I love that it doesn't use harsh chemicals to clean.
Andrea S.
Victoria, BC
This soap has such a heavenly smell, I have not pursed anything but this brand! Everything smells amazing and the dish soap works so well. If something is really baked on, I use one pump and let the dish sit with it and water in it and by the time I come back, all the baked on stuff is completely off!
Jeanna D.
I love the refreshing smell, it's sweet and not overpowering like other brands. You only need a few pumps to wash an entire sink of dishes, and it gets the job done. It's gentle and doesn't dry out your hands.
Lauren F.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Love the scent! Method provides a clean scent that isn't too strong and it gets the job done! I travel to Target out of town and I always purchase this! It is even better when it is on cartwheel! I am hooked on any and all Method products! I only wish locally I had more variety to purchase!
karina c.
Palatine, IL
This product smells so good and a really good cleaner.Kind of pricey but worth the money.The smell is so strong and even after you wash it off still smells good.I would recommend to others.Everyone will enjoy.
Krystal S.
dublin, ca
Love the smell of this stuff! I'm addicted to using method products! This orange scent is perfect for any season, but my favorite in spring and summer. Also, does a great job cleaning my pots, pans and dishes.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
I love al of the Method soaps but this one has been my favorite by far! I absolutely love the scent of clementines! The only probably I seem to have with all of them is that the pumps won't quite work right.
Sara K.
Auburn, CA
I love method packaging. The clementine dish soap is no exception. I love the pump feature and clear plastic body. You can really get a sense of how much product you are using, and how much you have left. Cleans well, though somethings like pans may need a presoak. Smells delicious.
Courtney A.
Moses Lake, WA
This is my favorite scent! I absolutely love Method and I feel that citrus flavors seem so much more clean. I love that method keeps animals in mind and cares about the safety of animals AND children. Thank you Method
Kaylyn J.