BY METHOD #35 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Lindsay W.
Newport Beach, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Again, I am on a citrus scented bender and not only do i love all things Method but this is my favorite spring scent. The price is always awesome. If you can get it at TJ Maxx, its an even better price!
Alyssa H.
Okemos, MI
It's average dish soap. It has a pleasant scent but no extraordinary cleaning abilities. I like that I can buy a refill bag to fill the bottle, and I continually purchase it for that reason.
Ria N.
Clackamas, OR
I absolutely love this!! 😆 I tried this product a few months ago and fell in love. The citrus scent is so refreshing. The soap does a great job of getting rid of grease on dishes. I'm interested in trying other kinds, but I just can't stop buying the clementine!
Olivia B.
New Orleans, LA
I really love this dish soap I like that I can just pump it onto the dishes. I just need to buy a bag of it as well to help fill my sponge. All of the scents are great except some of the seasonal ones. I prefer fruity or fresh scents in my cleaning supplies.
Tabitha M.
My kitchen isn't complete without this product . I have been purchasing for 10 years now . I love the smell the packaging is amazing and it works so well ! The best part is no harsh chemicals and you can refill it ! So it's cheaper and better on the environment .
Tawni S.
This dish soap smells amazing (gives the entire kitchen a wonderful smell, too) and cleans my dishes to perfection. No yucky residue or film left on anything. Keeps glass sparkling as well.
Sara C.
El Cerrito, CA
It's dish soap! Smells nice, looks good on the edge of the sink, available at target, not much more to it than that. It's affordable but not the cheapest out there. Doesn't dry out my hands too badly. Would buy again, absolutely, but I wouldn't seek it out.
Teri H.
Washington, UT
Love Method brand products. The clean well, smell great and are a bit better for us and the environment. I usually stock up at Target when they have them on sale. They are a good value when compared to other "natural" products. I buy these products regularly!
Shirley T.
Citrusy fresh scent and effective dishwasher liquid and free of chemicals
I use this fragrance of method the most
Can't find this fragrance at every store so that's my only disappointment
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
Love this! The scent is to die for! I also enjoy the packaging. It helps to regulate the amount I use. Just one pump and I have enough to do a sink full of dishes and get them super clean.
Kaylyn J.