Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
Jeni W.
Jeni W.
McKinleyville

Love this product and the smell. But honestly I buy Kirklands environmentally friendly soap because it works as good and is cheaper.
Flo G.
Flo G.
Haywards Heath

Not a cleaning expert so probably can't give you a great answer but this gets the job done and smells great whilst doing the dishes.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH

I enjoy this scent in my kitchen. It's clean and fresh. I don't mind spending a tad more for this because the quality is so good.
Alma R.
Alma R.
San Francisco, CA

I love the pump on this soap. It is also good for the environment, smells great, and does a good job of cleaning up your dishes.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD

Smells amazing! I think other soaps do a better but it makes me happy to know that it's natural and not full of harsh chemicals
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Chicago

I love the packaging and the clementine smell is always refreshing. I actually (almost) enjoy cleaning when I smell this soap.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Welches, OR

Fantastic scent, gentle on skin, cute packaging! My favorite hand soap by far. Worth the extra dollar or so that yo might pay.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

Smells great and works really well, not too much scrubbing with a quick soak. Lasts pretty well as a little goes a long way.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Pinellas Park, FL

I love this dish soap! It works off all of the stuck on stuff and it's gentle on your hands! The clementine smells amazing!
niccole d.
niccole d.
Maple park, IL

This is a great product. My dishes are always clean and have no left over grease. Smells nice and is not hard on my hands.
Kaylyn J.