Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Cara G.
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA

Great fragrance with its fresh citrus and effective cleaner. I don't need to use much to get results.

A little pricey, but I love that it is natural.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

Decent dishsoap, but I find that I have to use a lot more than other brands (ie: Dawn, Palmolive) to get through a load of dishes and cut the grease
Krystal P.
Krystal P.

This is a clean crisp smell while doing dishes. Cleans fairly well... I only have one issue with these and rhat the soap alwaya leaks from the pump.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.

Aston upon this and that aisle as I was getting my other and I tried this brand and I like it really really well you haven't tried it give it a try
Marian B.
Marian B.
Schaumburg, IL

I love this stuff! A titch goes a long way and smells amazing. It works great and doesn't leave that film behind that a lot of other dish soaps do.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK

I love the method brand! Their soap smells so good!! The clementine is by far one of my absolute favorite scents! It smells so fresh and summery!!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Columbus, OH

The Clementine smells AMAZING! We even wash our hands with it! The shape of the bottle keeps it from tipping over and falling into your dishwater!
Cynthia Y.
Cynthia Y.
Newmarket, Ontario

Smells v v good. 10/10 recommend. although can be pricey. bought at Walmart. brand was recommended by friend. not the most effective. smells great
Lizzie C.
Lizzie C.
Coeur d'Alene

This is amazing!! It lathers up well and smells wonderful. It gets the dishes very clean. It lasts a long time and is in a nice looking bottle.
Deanna J.
Deanna J.

The orange sent is really nice and washes the grime well. I also enjoy the fact that you can refill the containers to reduce the plastic waste.
Nicole S.