BY METHOD #35 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Allison R.
Peekskill, NY
Smells amazing! I like the dispenser and it certainly does the job. I still prefer my seventh generation dish soap to this one, however. Pretty good price for the type of product too--I might buy it again
Gina R.
Sarasota, FL
My SO bought this soap for me. I like the smell very much. The pump works well too. I usually buy the bags to refill, and only buy the actual pump container every third time or so, so it doesn't wear out.
Briel M.
Tuskahoma, OK
This soap smells great. I'm particular about which soaps I use due to gray water collection, this one is environmentally friendly and I feel that the citrus base makes it tougher on grease than other sulfate-free options. Larger refill pouches are also available which is a plus.
Chenoa B.
Amarillo, TX
This dish soap smells amazing and is gentle on skin and senses. If someone in your home is sensitive to smells, or has sensitive skin, this dish soap may be perfect for you. I purchased this at Target, and continue to purchase refills there. I will continue to buy this soap.
Nicole P.
I really like this dish soap. I have looked at it numerous times on my shopping trips to Target and finally switched from a different brand. This soap has great lather and smells wonderful. Cleans my dishes. I would definitely recommend it to others!! Great dish soap Method.
Jaimie K.
I'm a die hard method fan, and I love their dish soap as well! This has a really clean and fresh smell, that's sweet but not overwhelming. It cuts grease super good and it's got clean ingredients!
Gloria A.
Centralia, IL
Love this brand. This is the exact one on our counter right now. Got ours at target and it smells delicious!! A little seems to go a long way with this soap and it's easy on hands as well. All in all, we love it
Margaret W.
I love the smell of this soap and the shape of the bottle! Unfortunately, for some reason, the pump broke a few days after buying. :-( Luckily, we had a pump from a different bottle that fit it!
Michele J.
Minneapolis, MN
Method dish soap doesn't dry my hands out like a lot of other dish soaps do. The clementine scent is nice a light. Method soaps do a great job at cutting the grease and getting my dishes nice and clean. Love the pump design and love the refill pouch design even more!
Leah F.
This is great product - and even better with coupons! I love this scent and love the fact that you can just buy the big refill packs and reuse the dispenser - cost effective and eco friendly all while doing a great job with the dishes and not trashing the skin on my hands!
Kaylyn J.