Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Holly F.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD

This is definitely my favorite dish soap. The fragrance is pleasant but not overwhelming, and the soap itself can cut through some really gross food that's dried onto my dishes. It also rinses off cleanly and easily so I can make quick work of a sink full of dishes that didn't fit in the dishwasher. You also really don't need much to clean since just a little bit makes a lot of suds!
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Stow, OH

I started off using just Method household cleaners and hand soaps and wanted to try out their dish soap. I love how clean and bright the clementine scent is! I used to dread getting washing the dishes and getting the soap on my hands because of the funky smell - you're gonna want to get this soap on your hands. Smells sweet and fresh, nothing like other dish soaps I've used.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA

This dish soap definitely competes with Dawn. I love all the scents that this brand has not to mention the soap works so well. It can take off grease and break down food stuck on the dishes. I also love that it's a brand that uses less chemicals. The only con is the price. It isn't as expensive as other "natural" soaps but for the price you can buy the large bottle of dawn.
Jena D.
Jena D.

What can I say about method clementine scented dish soap? It is wonderful! The scent is lovely, and doesn't smell like a regular dish soap. It works great, too! I wash all of my dished by hand, and this soap lasted me for quite a long time . It also worked great. It was nice to not need a lot of soap in order to clean my sink full of dishes. Highly recommended.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Bellingham, MA

This stuff works great. I usually end up using it as hand soap too. It smells great and isn't harsh on my hands like other dish soaps can sometimes be. It also does a great job of getting the dishes clean with minimal soaking - I usually only soak when I'm being lazy and don't want to wash right away :) you really don't need to soak most dishes with this stuff.
Megan R.
Megan R.

I normally stick with dawn dish soap, but gave this a try because of the scent, clementine. I was hoping I didn't make a mistake, but I didn't. this dish soap cleans just as nicely as dawn. it smells great and suds up very nicely. I can even soak my pans with stuck on crud with this and expect them to come out clean/to use less elbow grease to clean it off.
ashley w.
ashley w.

I have been using this dish soap for quite a while now. I love the fresh scent and it cleans very well. I LOVE that the ingredients are natural and safe as well. I also love the way the bottle looks. I have a cute limited edition scent they came out with before but I always refill it will the clementine scent. I am a huge fan of orange type scents.
Ramya P.
Ramya P.
San Jose, CA

One of the best dishwashing soaps I have ever used. Method soaps smell amazing and fresh and are very well packed. I usually buy them from target and have tried multiple scents, but I love the clementine scent the most. Its so fresh! Also these soaps are easy on your hands and don't make them very dry. I would definitely recommend method products.
Leah M.
Leah M.

Makes washing dirty, greasy dishes an ease. A little goes a long way and the scent is incredible! I am not sure why but our pumps always end up cracking eliminating the "re-usable" feature that appeals to me, also the selection of refills is limited in Canada... I love the product so I continue to buy it, but only gave it 4/5 for wasted packaging.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Albuquerque, NM

This smells amazing. I have been using method for about the past year. It does the job and smells great. I love knowing that I'm using a more natural alternative to regular dish soap, especially because I am putting food into my mouth that sits on the plates cleaned with this soap. I also sometimes use it to wash my hands and it leaves them soft.
Kaylyn J.