Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Emily H.Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Pallavi K.Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Nubia F.See all 6 photos

BY METHOD #36 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of ...Target! 5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest...Very natural! 4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer c...I love the method soap! 5 Answers
Photos (6)
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
I love this scent! It reminds me of fruity pebbles meets orange. It definitely doesn't dry out my hands like other soaps tend to do. Also I'd like to note on occasion I get busy while doing dishes and forget I have some soaking. Most soaps will then leave a residue even after you re-wash them but I don't have that problem with this soap!
Claire L.
Claire L.
Hampton, GA
LOVE the scent! Gets dishes clean and I don't mind washing my hands with it either. My only quibble with it is you have to rinse rinse rinse it off or you'll get bubbles in your drinks, or get a hint of orange taste in your water. As leftover dish soaps go, it's not a terrible taste, but I'd be happier if it just rinsed off easily.
Megan M.
Megan M.
First of all... I love the dispenser that this comes in. Its very easy to use when washing dishes. (you don't have to turn the whole container upside-down) The scents they have are amazing and you can get refills so you're not throwing away a bottle every time you run out of dish soap and you save by not paying for a new container!
Mindy M.
Mindy M.
I love method dish soap. The packaging is fantastic. It is easy to get some soap on your sponge, no need to pick it up, a gentle push with a single dispenses the right amount. The Clementine smells so clean and fresh. It is my husbands favorite of all of them. I get this one as the main one and sometimes get the seasonal ones.
Abbigail E.
Abbigail E.
Alpine, UT
I have recently been switching to green/non toxic cleaning products & I was a bit skeptical at first. I was worried that it would not clean as well as other brands but I was wrong! This dish soap works just as well if not better than other dish soaps. It smells amazing & I really love that it is non toxic & biodegradable!
Suzi C.
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV
First who doesn't love a pump dispenser! Method is a great product and works! Never had a problem with this cleaning my dishes and honestly I've washed my hands a time or two and didn't have any issues.... If you want to use a safe and effective product, this is a great option. I've been a tried and true user for years.
Sharai J.
Sharai J.
Belmar, NJ
This smells Devine and cleans awesome. I never have to worry about toxic ingredients when I use method products. This cleans and cuts through grease and has a mild but pleasant aroma. The price is well worth it. I would definitely recommend this as well as all the other method products. They have never disappointed me.
Leah V.
Leah V.
I love these dish soaps, specifically because of the safe ingredients! You can find them at target, Whole Foods, & some other stores. It is a bit pricey but I'm willing to pay it for the cleaner ingredients. The only con I would say is that the pump sometimes shoots soap straight out if you push it down too suddenly!
Sara N.
Sara N.
Princeton, NJ
This is my favorite dish soap of all time! (Is it weird to have a favorite dish soap? Maybe...) It smells SO good and leaves my dishes sparkling. I use it at home and also make sure our break room at work is always stocked with a bottle. Not only does it clean perfectly, but it's also gentle on your hands.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love Method dish soap, it cleans good, smells great and is fantastic for the health of the consumer and the environment. My only qualm, is that you can get a bottle 2-3 times the size for the same price. Natural ingredients should cost less than artificial ones, so the price is all marketing.
Kaylyn J.