Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Megan R.
Megan R.

I normally stick with dawn dish soap, but gave this a try because of the scent, clementine. I was hoping I didn't make a mistake, but I didn't. this dish soap cleans just as nicely as dawn. it smells great and suds up very nicely. I can even soak my pans with stuck on crud with this and expect them to come out clean/to use less elbow grease to clean it off.
ashley w.
ashley w.

I have been using this dish soap for quite a while now. I love the fresh scent and it cleans very well. I LOVE that the ingredients are natural and safe as well. I also love the way the bottle looks. I have a cute limited edition scent they came out with before but I always refill it will the clementine scent. I am a huge fan of orange type scents.
Ramya P.
Ramya P.
San Jose, CA

One of the best dishwashing soaps I have ever used. Method soaps smell amazing and fresh and are very well packed. I usually buy them from target and have tried multiple scents, but I love the clementine scent the most. Its so fresh! Also these soaps are easy on your hands and don't make them very dry. I would definitely recommend method products.
Leah M.
Leah M.

Makes washing dirty, greasy dishes an ease. A little goes a long way and the scent is incredible! I am not sure why but our pumps always end up cracking eliminating the "re-usable" feature that appeals to me, also the selection of refills is limited in Canada... I love the product so I continue to buy it, but only gave it 4/5 for wasted packaging.
Emilie R.
Emilie R.
Williamsport, MD

Soap works well if you use enough of it. It seems to require significantly more product to clean dishes than non-"natural" brands like Dawn. It's cruelty-free and works well enough that I will still use it, but it's certainly not perfect. The dispenser also leaks a lot, which wastes a good deal of product and messes up the area around/under it.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

I love this scent! It reminds me of fruity pebbles meets orange. It definitely doesn't dry out my hands like other soaps tend to do. Also I'd like to note on occasion I get busy while doing dishes and forget I have some soaking. Most soaps will then leave a residue even after you re-wash them but I don't have that problem with this soap!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.

This is my favorite healthy company for all cleaning products for my house! I love that all the products are natural and plant-based, and environmentally friendly. The clementine dish soap is my favorite scent, though I do enjoy all of them. It cleans well with just a small amount, and is just the perfect consistency for a gel soap.
Claire L.
Claire L.
Hampton, GA

LOVE the scent! Gets dishes clean and I don't mind washing my hands with it either. My only quibble with it is you have to rinse rinse rinse it off or you'll get bubbles in your drinks, or get a hint of orange taste in your water. As leftover dish soaps go, it's not a terrible taste, but I'd be happier if it just rinsed off easily.
Megan M.
Megan M.

First of all... I love the dispenser that this comes in. Its very easy to use when washing dishes. (you don't have to turn the whole container upside-down) The scents they have are amazing and you can get refills so you're not throwing away a bottle every time you run out of dish soap and you save by not paying for a new container!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH

I ran out of dish soap and decided to try this brand. Bought it and tried it yesterday, and I doubt I'll ever use another brand of dish liquid!! LOVE it!! The scent is great, it will suds up well and the bubbles last, my hands don't feel rough after washing dishes, AND it's non-toxic!! Did I mention how much I LOVE this product?!
Nicole S.