Add a Photo

By METHOD
#63 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
ashley w.
ashley w.

I have been using this dish soap for quite a while now. I love the fresh scent and it cleans very well. I LOVE that the ingredients are natural and safe as well. I also love the way the bottle looks. I have a cute limited edition scent they came out with before but I always refill it will the clementine scent. I am a huge fan of orange type scents.
Emilie R.
Emilie R.
Williamsport, MD

Soap works well if you use enough of it. It seems to require significantly more product to clean dishes than non-"natural" brands like Dawn. It's cruelty-free and works well enough that I will still use it, but it's certainly not perfect. The dispenser also leaks a lot, which wastes a good deal of product and messes up the area around/under it.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

I love this scent! It reminds me of fruity pebbles meets orange. It definitely doesn't dry out my hands like other soaps tend to do. Also I'd like to note on occasion I get busy while doing dishes and forget I have some soaking. Most soaps will then leave a residue even after you re-wash them but I don't have that problem with this soap!
Megan M.
Megan M.

First of all... I love the dispenser that this comes in. Its very easy to use when washing dishes. (you don't have to turn the whole container upside-down) The scents they have are amazing and you can get refills so you're not throwing away a bottle every time you run out of dish soap and you save by not paying for a new container!
Claire L.
Claire L.
Hampton, GA

LOVE the scent! Gets dishes clean and I don't mind washing my hands with it either. My only quibble with it is you have to rinse rinse rinse it off or you'll get bubbles in your drinks, or get a hint of orange taste in your water. As leftover dish soaps go, it's not a terrible taste, but I'd be happier if it just rinsed off easily.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
San Bruno, CA

Bought this at Target to try. The citrus smell makes me feel like the dishes are super clean! Love Method for their environmentally clean products. Method products do cost more than your Pamolive and store brands but it is worth it for the smells and safe chemicals for babies and pets. Will stock up the next time there is a sale!
Mindy M.
Mindy M.

I love method dish soap. The packaging is fantastic. It is easy to get some soap on your sponge, no need to pick it up, a gentle push with a single dispenses the right amount. The Clementine smells so clean and fresh. It is my husbands favorite of all of them. I get this one as the main one and sometimes get the seasonal ones.
Abbigail E.
Abbigail E.
Alpine, UT

I have recently been switching to green/non toxic cleaning products & I was a bit skeptical at first. I was worried that it would not clean as well as other brands but I was wrong! This dish soap works just as well if not better than other dish soaps. It smells amazing & I really love that it is non toxic & biodegradable!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Minneapolis, MN

Method dish soap=really great dish soap. Pleasant smell, easy on your hands while hand washing, and easy to use pump. My only complaint is that with the pump, sometimes it's easy to use my product than necessary. I believe this is what happens because this always seems to run out much faster than other dish soap products
Suzi C.
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV

First who doesn't love a pump dispenser! Method is a great product and works! Never had a problem with this cleaning my dishes and honestly I've washed my hands a time or two and didn't have any issues.... If you want to use a safe and effective product, this is a great option. I've been a tried and true user for years.
Kaylyn J.