BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Alexa S.
Jacksonville, FL
This smells great! It cleans the dishes and requires next to no product, and it's refillable! I hate does dishes but I don't mind using this to get the job done. All of these scents that I've tried have worked just as well- this is just my favourite.
Victoria V.
Madison
Smells great, cleans just as well! I especially love the pump, gives me total control over how much soap is dispensed, and prevents wasting soap by accidentally getting too much. Also, very attractive bottle. Highly recommend.
Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
I love method dish soap products. The fact that they come with a pump is a plus and they smell so good! They also seem to clean very well. I have been purchasing Method over Dawn for years now and have no complaints.
Ashley W.
Trumansburg, NY
This stuff smells so good! And I love that I can get that great scent with no toxic chemicals and plant based materials. GREAT price very affordable and I would most certainly recommend to a friend. :)
Priscilla G.
This product definitely does the job. I love the pump and I love the smell of the soap. I don’t have to use a lot and I set I’ll get a lot of bubbles. And my dishes get very clean. I would buy again.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I'm actually reviewing a method ocean waves limited edition it smells really nice it gets my dishes very clean clean I purchased this at grocery outlet and I am very satisfied
Liz C.
Hollister, CA
Great smell!! I prefer all natural products in my home and honestly I just love the design of this bottle. Looks great on my counter and it's easy to pump into a sponge.
Molly P.
S Burlington, VT
I really love the Method brand dish soap. I've tried the clementine, lemon as well as the sea minerals kind. The sea mineral kind is my favorite as I prefer the smell of this one the best. We found the lemon scented one would leave our dishes with a lemony scent which was a little weird. The clementine one is the one we're currently using as we usually purchase a variety pack in bulk. The pump does squirt out quite a bit depending on how much pressure is applied. We use this dish soap in place of hand soap in the kitchen and it is gentle enough to not dry out your hands!
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Decorator Expert
I'm loving this so much. I hardly need any to do a sink full of dishes. If you want something organic that smells great and cleans super well this is it. I've noticed it really gets my glasses sparkling and I never feel any greasy residue Luke I have with cheap dish soap. The smell is absolutely phenomenal, it's super sweet citrus smell is fresh and inviting. It's really worth trying for sure.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
Method's Clementine dish soap is my go-to for washing up liquids. I used it in England and now I'm using it in the US. I get eczema on my hands when I use the wrong products, so when I find something that doesn't upset my hands I tend to stick with it. That's a super easy choice when you also find something that smells amazing, is all-natural, AND looks good on the counter. I've used another fragrance also, but I can't remember which. It washes dishes, it does all of the above, what else can I say? I recommend it and I WILL buy it again.
Nicole S.