Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
Mary A.
Mary A.

The smell of this is great, and the bottle looks very nice on the counter. The actual soap is good too, but the dispenser is horrible - it spits the soap on some huge distance.
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles , Ca

I really like the smell of this dish soap. Makes me feel a little fancy doing dishes haha. A little bit goes a long way with this one! I buy all my method stuff from Target.
Dana G.
Dana G.

The dish soap is the best! While it's gentle on hands, it works wonders on even the greasiest or most baked on gunk. It also smells fantastic and a little goes a long way.
Vicki W.
Vicki W.

I love the clementine scent and the Method dish soap always keeps my dishes clean without smelling soapy overly scented. I would recommend this soap to a friend for sure!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Bellevue, WA

Love the soap as well as the fact that the soap bottles can be reused later with most liquid soaps. Just combine 1/5 liquid soap to 4/5 hot water and you are good to go.
Diana K.
Diana K.

I love method products in general but this one in particular because the clementine scent is to die for! Also the bottle is really nice and my dishes are never streaky.
Amy B.
Amy B.

This cleaner smells divine and is great and sud-sing up the dishes. Leaves my plates and glasses clean and smells good. Something to look forward to when doing dishes!
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Catonsville, MD

I love Method products and this dish soap is no exception. It smells amazing and cleans well. I would recommend this product for any environmentally conscious shopper.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Raleigh, NC

I love the smell of this soap, it makes the chore of washing dishes much more enjoyable! Even with a small amount, my dishes are clean and my hands aren't overly dry.
Margie Z.
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL

I love Method dishwashing soap and clementine is my favorite scent. Fresh and clean scent, and only takes a little bit to make a lot of lather and clean your dishes.
Kaylyn J.