Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
F M.
F M.
Netcong, NJ

It's fine I mean it's just dish soap. Not as clarifying as Palmolive probably because there are no harsh chemicals so you have to use more but that's okay
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Canterbury, CT

This brand is amazing!! It gets all the gunk off with little elbow power. The smell is great and it does not leave your hands uncomfortably dry after use.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Keller, TX

My favorite dish soap, and it smells go good! I love that these products are all natural and you don't have to spend a ton of money to get good products!
Natalie Z.
Natalie Z.
Jackson Hts, NY

While the scent is just dimly delicious, the foaming dish soaps don't always hold up to grease... Otherwise it works great on simple dishes and what not.
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
Phoenix, AZ

I always get this dish soap. It affordable, smells great, and the pump is awesome! I'll even refill the pump with soap refills because it works so well.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Des Moines, IA

Great product for the price. It smells nice and isn't very harsh on skin. It doesn't last very long due to the fact I use it for handwashing AND dishes.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Vancouver, British Columbia

Smells sosososososo Yummy!!! Also gets dishes very clean. I really like their bottle, the pump works well and the fatter base keeps it from tipping over
Haley K.
Haley K.

This smells AMAZING and is really effective. I love the method soaps and since they seasonally come out with new scents, I'm always switching them out.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, Tx

So fresh and so clean. Smells so delicious it makes the chore a little less drab. Cleanses effectively and a little goes some way. About $4 at target
Carmen C.
Carmen C.

Love their dish soaps. The fact that they're relatively environmentally friendly is a definite bonus! The scents are never chemically or overbearing.
Nicole S.