Add a Photo

By METHOD
#57 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Really like the clementine scent as a change from a lemony scent. Cleans well and the refills make it a great value.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Nashville, TN
Nov. 13, 2016, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
The fragrance of this dish soap makes me not mind washing dishes! Fights grease too! I love everything Method makes!
Nov. 6, 2016, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
I love the smell. It cleans as well as the more commercial brands, but feels better on the skin and fewer chemicals
Sara B.
Sara B.
Hastings, MN
Super cleaning power. I always go for this brand. This one wasn't my favorite smell, but it was still really nice.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Troutman, NC
This soap works amazing and is completely organic. I use about 4 or 5 pumps of pediatric each time I wash dishes.
Grayson F.
Grayson F.
Los Angeles, CA
Great scent! Does a good job and has good ingredients. It lathers well and it does a great job at tough cleaning.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
This dish soap is the bomb ! It's from target ! It's pretty affordable but not the cheapest ! It's pretty good !
Ana L.
Ana L.
Nov. 17, 2016, 10:53 a.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Love the scent of this dishwashing soap. Cleans dishes well without a lot of harsh chemicals. I would recommend.
Aprilrose M.
Aprilrose M.
Dec. 21, 2016, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Good cleaning power. Great smell. Lots of bubbles. Cuts grease well. Buying the refills makes it economical too
Lorri-Ann K.
Lorri-Ann K.
I also used this brand and it smells really good. I love the fact that its safe and no harsh chemicals in it.
Kaylyn J.