BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Katie H.
The clementine smell is perfect and the soap cuts through grease way better than other soaps I've used. Method is the best brand of cleaning products I've used. I love that it doesn't use harsh chemicals to clean.
Jeanna D.
I love the refreshing smell, it's sweet and not overpowering like other brands. You only need a few pumps to wash an entire sink of dishes, and it gets the job done. It's gentle and doesn't dry out your hands.
Lauren F.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Love the scent! Method provides a clean scent that isn't too strong and it gets the job done! I travel to Target out of town and I always purchase this! It is even better when it is on cartwheel! I am hooked on any and all Method products! I only wish locally I had more variety to purchase!
Krystal S.
San Jose, CA
Love the smell of this stuff! I'm addicted to using method products! This orange scent is perfect for any season, but my favorite in spring and summer. Also, does a great job cleaning my pots, pans and dishes.
karina c.
Palatine, IL
This product smells so good and a really good cleaner.Kind of pricey but worth the money.The smell is so strong and even after you wash it off still smells good.I would recommend to others.Everyone will enjoy.
Sara K.
Auburn, CA
I love method packaging. The clementine dish soap is no exception. I love the pump feature and clear plastic body. You can really get a sense of how much product you are using, and how much you have left. Cleans well, though somethings like pans may need a presoak. Smells delicious.
Courtney A.
Moses Lake, WA
This is my favorite scent! I absolutely love Method and I feel that citrus flavors seem so much more clean. I love that method keeps animals in mind and cares about the safety of animals AND children. Thank you Method
Katya B.
San Diego, CA
Method dish soaps are a great product for a great price. I purchase them because of their more natural formula that tends to be softer on the skin. This dish soap works very well and I've never thought I needed something stronger. You can't beat this price for a high quality product.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
I love al of the Method soaps but this one has been my favorite by far! I absolutely love the scent of clementines! The only probably I seem to have with all of them is that the pumps won't quite work right.
Gina R.
Sarasota, FL
My SO bought this soap for me. I like the smell very much. The pump works well too. I usually buy the bags to refill, and only buy the actual pump container every third time or so, so it doesn't wear out.
Nicole S.