Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Emily H.Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Pallavi K.Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Nubia F.See all 6 photos

BY METHOD #32 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of ...Target! 5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest...Very natural! 4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer c...I love the method soap! 5 Answers
Photos (6)
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Rock Hill, SC
We love this dish soap! it smells so great, is very effective (but gentle on hands) and the pump is very convenient.
I love the smell. It cleans as well as the more commercial brands, but feels better on the skin and fewer chemicals
Sara B.
Sara B.
Hastings, MN
Super cleaning power. I always go for this brand. This one wasn't my favorite smell, but it was still really nice.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Troutman, NC
This soap works amazing and is completely organic. I use about 4 or 5 pumps of pediatric each time I wash dishes.
Grayson F.
Grayson F.
Los Angeles, CA
Great scent! Does a good job and has good ingredients. It lathers well and it does a great job at tough cleaning.
Ana L.
Ana L.
Love the scent of this dishwashing soap. Cleans dishes well without a lot of harsh chemicals. I would recommend.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
This dish soap is the bomb ! It's from target ! It's pretty affordable but not the cheapest ! It's pretty good !
Aprilrose M.
Aprilrose M.
Good cleaning power. Great smell. Lots of bubbles. Cuts grease well. Buying the refills makes it economical too
Anya R.
Anya R.
Smells so good. Easy to dispense. And cleans effectively. Also, very affordable. I definitely recommend this!
Jill O.
Jill O.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite scent.
I buy the refills and have every item in this scent.
Cause I love this one