BY METHOD #22 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have a ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning pro...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1 y...5 Answers
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Rock Hill, SC
We love this dish soap! it smells so great, is very effective (but gentle on hands) and the pump is very convenient.
I love the smell. It cleans as well as the more commercial brands, but feels better on the skin and fewer chemicals
Sara B.
Sara B.
Hastings, MN
Super cleaning power. I always go for this brand. This one wasn't my favorite smell, but it was still really nice.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Troutman, NC
This soap works amazing and is completely organic. I use about 4 or 5 pumps of pediatric each time I wash dishes.
Grayson F.
Grayson F.
Los Angeles, CA
Great scent! Does a good job and has good ingredients. It lathers well and it does a great job at tough cleaning.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
This dish soap is the bomb ! It's from target ! It's pretty affordable but not the cheapest ! It's pretty good !
Ana L.
Ana L.
Love the scent of this dishwashing soap. Cleans dishes well without a lot of harsh chemicals. I would recommend.
Aprilrose M.
Aprilrose M.
Good cleaning power. Great smell. Lots of bubbles. Cuts grease well. Buying the refills makes it economical too
Anya R.
Anya R.
Smells so good. Easy to dispense. And cleans effectively. Also, very affordable. I definitely recommend this!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Bowling Green , KY
This is my favorite dish soap it is a bit expensive, but worth it. You won't be disappointed in this product.
Kaylyn J.