BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Sharai J.
Belmar, NJ
This smells Devine and cleans awesome. I never have to worry about toxic ingredients when I use method products. This cleans and cuts through grease and has a mild but pleasant aroma. The price is well worth it. I would definitely recommend this as well as all the other method products. They have never disappointed me.
Erica S.
Love it! Smells divine and is easy on my skin. I think it's a bit expensive for how little it lasts but you can re-use the bottle (which is well made) and buy a separate re-fill bag (which I can totally appreciated it being eco friendly)
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
I love kitchen cleaning items that have smells that should be in the kitchen! This cleans well and smells fresh and citrusy. Method products are always effective. Sometimes the price comparison just doesn't justify buying them.
Sarah G.
Tinley Park, IL
Didn't love this scent. It wasn't bad but I am sure I will like another scent better, or maybe even I will try unscented. Because we are eating and drinking off of the things cleaned in it! Love that I can pick it up at target.
A W.
Is it just me or is Method the BEST???? This dish soap smells absolutely delicious, and it works really well. I'm not a huge fan of doing dishes, but I find myself looking forward to the chore lately. I truly love this stuff.
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ
What a great company to patronize. I love the look of their bottles and the fact that they are devoid of chemicals. This stuff just smells clean and the fact that they are available in stores like Target (and at a good price point) means that buying all natural is more affordable than ever before. Kudos to Method :)
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
I love this dish soap!!! The clementine and the Grapefruit are my favorites! This dish soap is sting enough to clean the most stubborn dishes, but also gentle enough that it doesn't tear up my hands when I'm washing dishes!
Sue K.
Leominster, MA
Totally love Method Dish Soap, and clementine is one of my favorite scents. Works great and smells great, and doesn't dry out my hands. It's a bit pricier than other brands, but I feel it's worth it for the higher quality.
Rebecca H.
Swansea, MA
Okay I have to be honest, I don't own this scent but I have used so many others and all of them smell so amazing. They get my dishes so clean, and it smells so amazing! And most importantly my skin doesn't break out in a rash with this product. When I was my dishes my hands actually feel soft and smell so good.
Maggie D.
Sacramento, California
This dish soap smells so good! I love it! I got it at Target. What I love most about this product is that they also sell refill bags so you can use the same bottle over and over reducing the amount of plastic that is used!
Kaylyn J.