BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
This pump gets clogged and then the soap squirts right at you! I prefer Target's Ms. Myers dish soap that you pour out.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Elgin, IL
I love this dish soap. The design of the bottle is appealing. The soap leaves no residue on my dishes and smells great.
Maddy K.
Maddy K.
Cleveland, OH
Soap works well. The smell isn't very strong but is fresh enough. Good price point. Target is my go to
Store
For
This.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Nashville, TN
The fragrance of this dish soap makes me not mind washing dishes! Fights grease too! I love everything Method makes!
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Rock Hill, SC
We love this dish soap! it smells so great, is very effective (but gentle on hands) and the pump is very convenient.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Decorator Expert
Really like the clementine scent as a change from a lemony scent. Cleans well and the refills make it a great value.
I love the smell. It cleans as well as the more commercial brands, but feels better on the skin and fewer chemicals
Sara B.
Sara B.
Hastings, MN
Super cleaning power. I always go for this brand. This one wasn't my favorite smell, but it was still really nice.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Troutman, NC
This soap works amazing and is completely organic. I use about 4 or 5 pumps of pediatric each time I wash dishes.
Grayson F.
Grayson F.
Athens, GA
Great scent! Does a good job and has good ingredients. It lathers well and it does a great job at tough cleaning.
Kaylyn J.