Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Smells great and works really well, not too much scrubbing with a quick soak. Lasts pretty well as a little goes a long way.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love this dish soap! It works off all of the stuck on stuff and it's gentle on your hands! The clementine smells amazing!
niccole d.
niccole d.
Maple park, IL
This is a great product. My dishes are always clean and have no left over grease. Smells nice and is not hard on my hands.
yas s.
yas s.
Smells so yummy. foams up as well this is a target brand and they are really affordable and have refills for them as well!
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
San Francisco, CA
Smells great. Nice dispenser. Need to use slightly more than you might with other dish soaps, but would still buy again.
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
I was super surprised on how good this soap is and the smell is fenomenal. Makes suds and gets rid of all the nastyness
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Elgin, IL
I love this dish soap. The design of the bottle is appealing. The soap leaves no residue on my dishes and smells great.
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
This pump gets clogged and then the soap squirts right at you! I prefer Target's Ms. Myers dish soap that you pour out.
Maddy K.
Maddy K.
Cleveland, OH
Soap works well. The smell isn't very strong but is fresh enough. Good price point. Target is my go to
Store
For
This.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Rock Hill, SC
We love this dish soap! it smells so great, is very effective (but gentle on hands) and the pump is very convenient.
Kaylyn J.