Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
Carmen C.
Carmen C.

Love their dish soaps. The fact that they're relatively environmentally friendly is a definite bonus! The scents are never chemically or overbearing.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX

So fresh and so clean. Smells so delicious it makes the chore a little less drab. Cleanses effectively and a little goes some way. About $4 at target
Cara G.
Cara G.
Claysville, PA

Great fragrance with its fresh citrus and effective cleaner. I don't need to use much to get results.

A little pricey, but I love that it is natural.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.

This is a clean crisp smell while doing dishes. Cleans fairly well... I only have one issue with these and rhat the soap alwaya leaks from the pump.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

Decent dishsoap, but I find that I have to use a lot more than other brands (ie: Dawn, Palmolive) to get through a load of dishes and cut the grease
Whitney C.
Whitney C.

Aston upon this and that aisle as I was getting my other and I tried this brand and I like it really really well you haven't tried it give it a try
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Columbus, OH

The Clementine smells AMAZING! We even wash our hands with it! The shape of the bottle keeps it from tipping over and falling into your dishwater!
Cynthia Y.
Cynthia Y.
newmarket, ontario

Smells v v good. 10/10 recommend. although can be pricey. bought at Walmart. brand was recommended by friend. not the most effective. smells great
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Winston Salem, NC

This soap smells amazing!! I love how sudsy it gets as well. I buy this all the time because I always get so many compliments on how it smells
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
Lincoln, CA

This is my favorite dish soap by method. I love citrus smells in the kitchen and i love that these products are safer without harsh chemicals.
Kaylyn J.