Add a Photo

By METHOD
#63 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
Alycia H.
Alycia H.

I love three smell of this soap as well as how well it works! I'm comfortable with all Method products knowing that they are a safer option.
Donna A.
Donna A.

Method products are Good, but this scent was disappointing. It's less citrus and more ammonia.

Stick with grapefruit for your citrus needs.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Pitman, NJ

My favorite dish soap. Never irritating and scrubs everything clean without unnecessary scrubbing. Great scent that is not overpowering.
Mina P.
Mina P.

Cleans dishes well and leaves behind a nice orange scent. I use it to wash my hands in the kitchen as well. Feels great on the skin too!
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Pleasantville, NY

I have no complaints about this dish soap. And it is so easy to dispense . I love the fact that it is greener than many other products
Jannine W.
Jannine W.
Reno , Nv

Great smelling soap. I love how affordable this natural product is. It gets the job done just as well as any other product out there.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Branford, CT

Love method products, this dish soap is no exception. The smell is so so nice for the kitchen and dishes. Cleans well, lathers nicely
Jeni W.
Jeni W.
McKinleyville

Love this product and the smell. But honestly I buy Kirklands environmentally friendly soap because it works as good and is cheaper.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH

I enjoy this scent in my kitchen. It's clean and fresh. I don't mind spending a tad more for this because the quality is so good.
Alma R.
Alma R.
San Francisco, CA

I love the pump on this soap. It is also good for the environment, smells great, and does a good job of cleaning up your dishes.
Kaylyn J.