Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Maura S.
Maura S.
Old Bridge, NJ

Great smelling soap as well as soft on your hands and tough on the dishes. I recommend this to anyone looking for an all natural way to clean your dishes by hand.
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Corpus Christi, TX

I love the smell of this soap and to be honest I wasn't too convinced at first but actually it's great. And for it to be method brands the prices aren't that bad
Cristal g.
Cristal g.

I love this to wash my dishes with. It cuts grease and leave plates squeaky clean. Its also not bad on the hands..for those who do not use gloves to wash dishes.
Linda R.
Linda R.

With a small child in my house finding a soap to use was a challenge for his cups. I love this sop my method. It clean great and doesn't leave any product behind
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

The method brand is a good one to get from target. The soaps work really well with better ingredients that aren't as harmful. The scent variety is also amazing.
Sheebaa M.
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC

Excellent dish soap, have always kept my plates fresh and clean as well as my palm.. it has good rate when it comes to its ingredients.. very natural and fresh
Liz N.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI

This stuff smells amazing. I love it and it was a good price as well. It got my dishes clean and I like the packaging as well. I believe I bought it at target.
Janelle L.
Janelle L.
Saint George, UT

The clementine takes care of funky odors while cleaning dishes at the same time. And bonus you only need to use s small amount whicj is nice and saves money!
Alexis L.
Alexis L.

This is my forever go-to dish soap! It works great and I love the clementine smell it always leaves the dishes smelling great and gets the job done quickly.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Denver, CO

Smells great. I love this soap. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't break up grease as well as dawn, but it's still one of my favorite products.
Nicole S.