BY METHOD #48 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Rebecca H.
Swansea, MA
Okay I have to be honest, I don't own this scent but I have used so many others and all of them smell so amazing. They get my dishes so clean, and it smells so amazing! And most importantly my skin doesn't break out in a rash with this product. When I was my dishes my hands actually feel soft and smell so good.
Sue K.
Leominster, MA
Totally love Method Dish Soap, and clementine is one of my favorite scents. Works great and smells great, and doesn't dry out my hands. It's a bit pricier than other brands, but I feel it's worth it for the higher quality.
Maggie D.
Sacramento, California
This dish soap smells so good! I love it! I got it at Target. What I love most about this product is that they also sell refill bags so you can use the same bottle over and over reducing the amount of plastic that is used!
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
I love this dish soap!!! The clementine and the Grapefruit are my favorites! This dish soap is sting enough to clean the most stubborn dishes, but also gentle enough that it doesn't tear up my hands when I'm washing dishes!
Amanda F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love method soaps and I use them for everything. There are always bottles of these all over my house. I like most of the fragrances a lot because they aren't over-scented. This clementine scent is fresh, light and happy.
Stephanie Y.
The smell of this soap is amazing! It compares very well with other dish soaps and works even better! I love the sleek look it has & I love that it has a pump. I got mine at target. I think that's where it's the cheapest
Bailey K.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this scent it is fresh and clean and the price is very affordable. I love the design and the color it is very cool looking and modern. This stuff is affordable as well and worth the price especially with coupons
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
My family & I love Method products. The dish soap works great on tough dirty dishes. The pump on this product works great & is durable to use with the refill product. This scent is great. It's not too overwelming either.
Crystal M.
Brunswick, GA
Got the job done without all the added chemicals that so many other dish soaps have. Smelled great. Really cut through grease, but still gentle on hands. Price was great for the value & would absolutely purchase again.
Leah L.
Love love love this dish soap!!! It smells amazing and it works fantastically! My skin is really sensitive and dish soap always makes my hands super dry even if they say they shouldn't but not this soap! My hands stay nice and hydrated! It's also super concentrated so it lasts forever if you use it right!
Kaylyn J.