BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
Hands down our favorite!!! It leaves our dishes smelling SO refreshing, and cleans all of the hard to clean Dirt and grime off of our dishes. I enjoy doing the dishes again with such a great project! I will always buy Method dish soap.
Jennifer E.
Goshen, IN
I love anything with a fresh, citrusy fragrance & this is no exception! I feel this soap cleanses properly without being harsh & still leaves my hands feeling soft rather than dried out & causing me to reach for a moisturizing lotion.
Erica S.
Love it! Smells divine and is easy on my skin. I think it's a bit expensive for how little it lasts but you can re-use the bottle (which is well made) and buy a separate re-fill bag (which I can totally appreciated it being eco friendly)
Sharai J.
Belmar, NJ
This smells Devine and cleans awesome. I never have to worry about toxic ingredients when I use method products. This cleans and cuts through grease and has a mild but pleasant aroma. The price is well worth it. I would definitely recommend this as well as all the other method products. They have never disappointed me.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
I love kitchen cleaning items that have smells that should be in the kitchen! This cleans well and smells fresh and citrusy. Method products are always effective. Sometimes the price comparison just doesn't justify buying them.
Sarah G.
Tinley Park, IL
Didn't love this scent. It wasn't bad but I am sure I will like another scent better, or maybe even I will try unscented. Because we are eating and drinking off of the things cleaned in it! Love that I can pick it up at target.
A W.
Is it just me or is Method the BEST???? This dish soap smells absolutely delicious, and it works really well. I'm not a huge fan of doing dishes, but I find myself looking forward to the chore lately. I truly love this stuff.
Rebecca H.
Swansea, MA
Okay I have to be honest, I don't own this scent but I have used so many others and all of them smell so amazing. They get my dishes so clean, and it smells so amazing! And most importantly my skin doesn't break out in a rash with this product. When I was my dishes my hands actually feel soft and smell so good.
Charlotte K.
Montclair , NJ
What a great company to patronize. I love the look of their bottles and the fact that they are devoid of chemicals. This stuff just smells clean and the fact that they are available in stores like Target (and at a good price point) means that buying all natural is more affordable than ever before. Kudos to Method :)
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
I love this dish soap!!! The clementine and the Grapefruit are my favorites! This dish soap is sting enough to clean the most stubborn dishes, but also gentle enough that it doesn't tear up my hands when I'm washing dishes!
Nicole S.