Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Emily H.Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Pallavi K.Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Nubia F.See all 6 photos

BY METHOD #32 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of ...Target! 5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest...Very natural! 4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer c...I love the method soap! 5 Answers
Photos (6)
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Pleasantville, NY
I have no complaints about this dish soap. And it is so easy to dispense . I love the fact that it is greener than many other products
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Branford, CT
Love method products, this dish soap is no exception. The smell is so so nice for the kitchen and dishes. Cleans well, lathers nicely
Jannine W.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Great smelling soap. I love how affordable this natural product is. It gets the job done just as well as any other product out there.
Jeni W.
Jeni W.
McKinleyville
Love this product and the smell. But honestly I buy Kirklands environmentally friendly soap because it works as good and is cheaper.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I enjoy this scent in my kitchen. It's clean and fresh. I don't mind spending a tad more for this because the quality is so good.
Alma R.
Alma R.
San Francisco, CA
I love the pump on this soap. It is also good for the environment, smells great, and does a good job of cleaning up your dishes.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD
Smells amazing! I think other soaps do a better but it makes me happy to know that it's natural and not full of harsh chemicals
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Welches, OR
Fantastic scent, gentle on skin, cute packaging! My favorite hand soap by far. Worth the extra dollar or so that yo might pay.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Chicago
I love the packaging and the clementine smell is always refreshing. I actually (almost) enjoy cleaning when I smell this soap.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Smells great and works really well, not too much scrubbing with a quick soak. Lasts pretty well as a little goes a long way.
Kaylyn J.