BY METHOD #48 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Alyssa P.
I love this scent! It reminds me of fruity pebbles meets orange. It definitely doesn't dry out my hands like other soaps tend to do. Also I'd like to note on occasion I get busy while doing dishes and forget I have some soaking. Most soaps will then leave a residue even after you re-wash them but I don't have that problem with this soap!
Claire L.
League City, TX
LOVE the scent! Gets dishes clean and I don't mind washing my hands with it either. My only quibble with it is you have to rinse rinse rinse it off or you'll get bubbles in your drinks, or get a hint of orange taste in your water. As leftover dish soaps go, it's not a terrible taste, but I'd be happier if it just rinsed off easily.
Megan M.
First of all... I love the dispenser that this comes in. Its very easy to use when washing dishes. (you don't have to turn the whole container upside-down) The scents they have are amazing and you can get refills so you're not throwing away a bottle every time you run out of dish soap and you save by not paying for a new container!
Anne Michelle J.
I absolutely adore how this soap smells. it's great for the kitchen, because citrus always smells amazing and masks any food smells that linger. it's also awesome that it doesn't use harsh ingredients, but it still cleans really well!
Jennifer E.
Goshen, IN
I love anything with a fresh, citrusy fragrance & this is no exception! I feel this soap cleanses properly without being harsh & still leaves my hands feeling soft rather than dried out & causing me to reach for a moisturizing lotion.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
Hands down our favorite!!! It leaves our dishes smelling SO refreshing, and cleans all of the hard to clean Dirt and grime off of our dishes. I enjoy doing the dishes again with such a great project! I will always buy Method dish soap.
Erica S.
Love it! Smells divine and is easy on my skin. I think it's a bit expensive for how little it lasts but you can re-use the bottle (which is well made) and buy a separate re-fill bag (which I can totally appreciated it being eco friendly)
Sharai J.
Belmar, NJ
This smells Devine and cleans awesome. I never have to worry about toxic ingredients when I use method products. This cleans and cuts through grease and has a mild but pleasant aroma. The price is well worth it. I would definitely recommend this as well as all the other method products. They have never disappointed me.
A W.
Is it just me or is Method the BEST???? This dish soap smells absolutely delicious, and it works really well. I'm not a huge fan of doing dishes, but I find myself looking forward to the chore lately. I truly love this stuff.
Sarah G.
Tinley Park, IL
Didn't love this scent. It wasn't bad but I am sure I will like another scent better, or maybe even I will try unscented. Because we are eating and drinking off of the things cleaned in it! Love that I can pick it up at target.
Kaylyn J.