BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
Yay, my favorite scent! It doesn't irritate my skin at all or leave a gross smell on my dishes. Honestly, method products are all I really use to clean my home because they are so gentle and don't immediately smell like cleanser - they just smell fresh and nice!
Casey H.
Elkhart, IN
I love this dish soap! It is my favorite of all time. I love the convenience of the pump, as opposed to a bottle you have to turn upside and squeeze. I bought this at Target and I love it. The scent is so refreshing! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
I like this kind of dishwashing soap. The home is a nice design and looks nice on the counter. I think you get a good amount of dishwashing soap in the fragrance is very nice. It also cleans dishes just as well is the other big-name brands. I would buy this again.
Nikki D.
Marblemount, WA
If for no other reason I would recommend this soap on its scent alone. The amazing citrus scent is just right. Not too light, not too powerful. It cleans great and does not leave my hands feeling super dried out. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
Andrea L.
Brooklyn, MD
I like that Method is eco friendly and does not use any harsh chemicals. The smell of this product is nice and clean. It is a little expensive but I am willing to pay the extra for a good product. I use a lot of their products and have been happy with them all.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
Method products are always my favorite. I love this dish soap because of the convenient squirt bottle and the fact that you can buy a refill bag instead of continually rebuying the squirt bottle. The bottles always look cute on my kitchen counter as well!
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I really like method brand. It's just a brand I can trust around my family. I think you are able to find this for a good price at Target. This is one of my favorite smell in dish soap. I think that it cuts through grease and able to get my dishes clean.
Kelly J.
Pine Brook, NJ
This is a great dish soap. It smells so nice, it makes a terrible chore like washing dishes a more enjoyable experience. It performs like most dish soaps, but it doesn't dry out my hands or leave a filmy feeling on dishes/cups. I like this scent and the grapefruit scent.
Courtney A.
Lithia, FL
I wish I could do a review on just the brand! I love Method so much and their dish soap is awesome! The Clementine scent is my favorite because it makes the whole kitchen smell great when I am hand washing dishes. I will be repurchasing this product for sure.
Ramya P.
San Jose, CA
One of the best dishwashing soaps I have ever used. Method soaps smell amazing and fresh and are very well packed. I usually buy them from target and have tried multiple scents, but I love the clementine scent the most. Its so fresh! Also these soaps are easy on your hands and don't make them very dry. I would definitely recommend method products.
Kaylyn J.