BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Alma R.
Alma R.
Seattle, WA
I love the pump on this soap. It is also good for the environment, smells great, and does a good job of cleaning up your dishes.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD
Smells amazing! I think other soaps do a better but it makes me happy to know that it's natural and not full of harsh chemicals
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Chicago
I love the packaging and the clementine smell is always refreshing. I actually (almost) enjoy cleaning when I smell this soap.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
Fantastic scent, gentle on skin, cute packaging! My favorite hand soap by far. Worth the extra dollar or so that yo might pay.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Smells great and works really well, not too much scrubbing with a quick soak. Lasts pretty well as a little goes a long way.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love this dish soap! It works off all of the stuck on stuff and it's gentle on your hands! The clementine smells amazing!
yas s.
yas s.
Smells so yummy. foams up as well this is a target brand and they are really affordable and have refills for them as well!
niccole d.
niccole d.
Maple park, IL
This is a great product. My dishes are always clean and have no left over grease. Smells nice and is not hard on my hands.
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
San Francisco, CA
Smells great. Nice dispenser. Need to use slightly more than you might with other dish soaps, but would still buy again.
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
I was super surprised on how good this soap is and the smell is fenomenal. Makes suds and gets rid of all the nastyness
Kaylyn J.