Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Amy B.
Amy B.

This cleaner smells divine and is great and sud-sing up the dishes. Leaves my plates and glasses clean and smells good. Something to look forward to when doing dishes!
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Macedon, NY

I love Method products and this dish soap is no exception. It smells amazing and cleans well. I would recommend this product for any environmentally conscious shopper.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Raleigh, NC

I love the smell of this soap, it makes the chore of washing dishes much more enjoyable! Even with a small amount, my dishes are clean and my hands aren't overly dry.
Margie Z.
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL

I love Method dishwashing soap and clementine is my favorite scent. Fresh and clean scent, and only takes a little bit to make a lot of lather and clean your dishes.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Burleson, TX

Smells good, cute bottle, and doesn't skip a beat. If the products can be better for the environment, but work like everything else on the market, seems like a win.
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
British Columbia

I do like this simply for the scent however I do not like the price tag. Although it isn't insanely expensive there are many cheaper options that are very similar.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA

This is a solid and okay soap but it is not my favorite. I prefer liquid to foaming formulas for dish soap but the smell is good and this stuff gets dishes clean.
Maura S.
Maura S.
Old Bridge, NJ

Great smelling soap as well as soft on your hands and tough on the dishes. I recommend this to anyone looking for an all natural way to clean your dishes by hand.
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Corpus Christi, TX

I love the smell of this soap and to be honest I wasn't too convinced at first but actually it's great. And for it to be method brands the prices aren't that bad
Cristal g.
Cristal g.

I love this to wash my dishes with. It cuts grease and leave plates squeaky clean. Its also not bad on the hands..for those who do not use gloves to wash dishes.
Nicole S.