Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Margaret W.
Margaret W.

I love the smell of this soap and the shape of the bottle! Unfortunately, for some reason, the pump broke a few days after buying. :-( Luckily, we had a pump from a different bottle that fit it!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Aurora, CO

This is my favorite liquid dish soap. It smells wonderful it's very powerful and it only takes a little bit to clean a lot of dishes and it's very effective. And the best part... It's natural!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Santa Monica, CA

I suppose if you are stuck washing dishes by hand, your choice of dishwashing soap may as well smell like citrus-scented heaven. I love all the Method soaps, but this is a personal favorite.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Okemos, MI

It's average dish soap. It has a pleasant scent but no extraordinary cleaning abilities. I like that I can buy a refill bag to fill the bottle, and I continually purchase it for that reason.
Tawni S.
Tawni S.

This dish soap smells amazing (gives the entire kitchen a wonderful smell, too) and cleans my dishes to perfection. No yucky residue or film left on anything. Keeps glass sparkling as well.
Julie L.
Julie L.
Surprise, AZ

I've gone through countless containers of this dish soap. Not only do I love all the scents (especially the clementine), I also love the ease of the pump and overall look of the packaging.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX

Love this! The scent is to die for! I also enjoy the packaging. It helps to regulate the amount I use. Just one pump and I have enough to do a sink full of dishes and get them super clean.
erin d.
erin d.

Sweet and simple- this alternative to more toxic products actually works really well. Not an overpowering smell and doesn't leave my hands deathly dry like many other dishwashing liquids.
Shirley T.
Shirley T.

Citrusy fresh scent and effective dishwasher liquid and free of chemicals
I use this fragrance of method the most
Can't find this fragrance at every store so that's my only disappointment
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
S Yarmouth, MA

I discovered this soap recently and I love it and plan on using it exclusively. Effective, deep clean. Included pump makes doing dishes so much easier. Very affordable. Smells amazing!
Kaylyn J.