Add a Photo

By METHOD
#57 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Natalie Z.
Natalie Z.
Jackson Hts, NY

While the scent is just dimly delicious, the foaming dish soaps don't always hold up to grease... Otherwise it works great on simple dishes and what not.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Keller, TX

My favorite dish soap, and it smells go good! I love that these products are all natural and you don't have to spend a ton of money to get good products!
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
Phoenix, AZ

I always get this dish soap. It affordable, smells great, and the pump is awesome! I'll even refill the pump with soap refills because it works so well.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Des Moines, IA

Great product for the price. It smells nice and isn't very harsh on skin. It doesn't last very long due to the fact I use it for handwashing AND dishes.
Haley K.
Haley K.

This smells AMAZING and is really effective. I love the method soaps and since they seasonally come out with new scents, I'm always switching them out.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX

So fresh and so clean. Smells so delicious it makes the chore a little less drab. Cleanses effectively and a little goes some way. About $4 at target
Cara G.
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA

Great fragrance with its fresh citrus and effective cleaner. I don't need to use much to get results.

A little pricey, but I love that it is natural.
Mini M.
Mini M.

Great soap. It cleans dishes well, the container is sleek and appealing, the scent is good, and the pump gets the product out easily. Can't go wrong.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.

This is a clean crisp smell while doing dishes. Cleans fairly well... I only have one issue with these and rhat the soap alwaya leaks from the pump.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

Decent dishsoap, but I find that I have to use a lot more than other brands (ie: Dawn, Palmolive) to get through a load of dishes and cut the grease
Kaylyn J.