BY METHOD #48 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
Method products are always my favorite. I love this dish soap because of the convenient squirt bottle and the fact that you can buy a refill bag instead of continually rebuying the squirt bottle. The bottles always look cute on my kitchen counter as well!
Kelly J.
Pine Brook, NJ
This is a great dish soap. It smells so nice, it makes a terrible chore like washing dishes a more enjoyable experience. It performs like most dish soaps, but it doesn't dry out my hands or leave a filmy feeling on dishes/cups. I like this scent and the grapefruit scent.
Courtney A.
Riverview, FL
I wish I could do a review on just the brand! I love Method so much and their dish soap is awesome! The Clementine scent is my favorite because it makes the whole kitchen smell great when I am hand washing dishes. I will be repurchasing this product for sure.
Ramya P.
San Jose, CA
One of the best dishwashing soaps I have ever used. Method soaps smell amazing and fresh and are very well packed. I usually buy them from target and have tried multiple scents, but I love the clementine scent the most. Its so fresh! Also these soaps are easy on your hands and don't make them very dry. I would definitely recommend method products.
Shannon P.
Beaverton, OR
This has been my go to dish soap for many years. I can feel good about myself and the environment using method products. The scent is great and it cuts tough grease just as well as any other brand with such a claim. Would purchase again and again!
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
I love method dish soaps. They smell amazing and are on the more natural side in terms of ingredients.
The pump in their bottles is very good, probably my favorite of any brand on the market today. I recommend trying this as your daily dish soap.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I love this dish soap! The large bottle lasts forever and the pump is so much more convenient than the pop-cap dish detergents. It makes washing dishes so much easier! The scent is pleasant and the soap doesn't dry my hands out. I'm a big fan!
Megan S.
Hilmar, CA
I really like the shape and sleekness of this bottle i think it is really cool as far as the way it looks! way to go marketing team! The product i think is good and i feel like it smells really good as well but i would rather use palmolive...
Alyssa P.
I love this scent! It reminds me of fruity pebbles meets orange. It definitely doesn't dry out my hands like other soaps tend to do. Also I'd like to note on occasion I get busy while doing dishes and forget I have some soaking. Most soaps will then leave a residue even after you re-wash them but I don't have that problem with this soap!
Claire L.
League City, TX
LOVE the scent! Gets dishes clean and I don't mind washing my hands with it either. My only quibble with it is you have to rinse rinse rinse it off or you'll get bubbles in your drinks, or get a hint of orange taste in your water. As leftover dish soaps go, it's not a terrible taste, but I'd be happier if it just rinsed off easily.
Kaylyn J.