Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Gina R.
Gina R.
Sarasota, FL

My SO bought this soap for me. I like the smell very much. The pump works well too. I usually buy the bags to refill, and only buy the actual pump container every third time or so, so it doesn't wear out.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Newport Beach, CA

Again, I am on a citrus scented bender and not only do i love all things Method but this is my favorite spring scent. The price is always awesome. If you can get it at TJ Maxx, its an even better price!
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
Reno, NV

This dish soap is my all time favorite. It's works as well as Dawn with a much better scent and even better ingredients. I know it's safe in my home and always leaves my kitchen with a pleasant scent.
Mallorie P.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN

Man this stuff smells soooo good. I buy it at target but I believe it is available at other stores too. It isn't the cheapest on the market but comes in a big bottle and works and smells wonderfully.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Carmel, IN

This is my absolute favorite dish soap. The smell is great. And a little goes a long way. You can also find the refill pouches at most stores so you don't have to toss the bottle and pump every time.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Fayetteville, NY

This is the only dish soap I use. I love that after I wash my dishes I don't taste the scent of it while cooking in pans. I hope that makes sense but it's the only one I don't have that problem with.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Minneapolis, MN

My favorite dish soap! Long-lasting, smells great, and works well. I like the pump bottle and that you are able to buy refills. It is important to me that's it's cruelty free/not tested on animals.
Jaimie K.
Jaimie K.

I'm a die hard method fan, and I love their dish soap as well! This has a really clean and fresh smell, that's sweet but not overwhelming. It cuts grease super good and it's got clean ingredients!
Teena M.
Teena M.
West Chester, PA

I absolutely love this dish soap. The sweet Clementine smells makes my dishes smell very fresh. It even makes my sink smell delicious. I can not use any more their dish soap since I've used this!
Margaret W.
Margaret W.

I love the smell of this soap and the shape of the bottle! Unfortunately, for some reason, the pump broke a few days after buying. :-( Luckily, we had a pump from a different bottle that fit it!
Kaylyn J.