Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Emily H.Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Pallavi K.Method Dish Soap Clementine uploaded by Nubia F.See all 6 photos

BY METHOD #36 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of ...Target! 5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest...Very natural! 4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer c...I love the method soap! 5 Answers
Photos (6)
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
This is a clean crisp smell while doing dishes. Cleans fairly well... I only have one issue with these and rhat the soap alwaya leaks from the pump.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Aston upon this and that aisle as I was getting my other and I tried this brand and I like it really really well you haven't tried it give it a try
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Columbus, OH
The Clementine smells AMAZING! We even wash our hands with it! The shape of the bottle keeps it from tipping over and falling into your dishwater!
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
Lincoln, CA
This is my favorite dish soap by method. I love citrus smells in the kitchen and i love that these products are safer without harsh chemicals.
Alycia H.
Alycia H.
I love three smell of this soap as well as how well it works! I'm comfortable with all Method products knowing that they are a safer option.
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
Yummy citrus scent. Great price! We use this soap frequently. I like to switch them up from time to time, but this one is always a favorite.
Emily P.
Emily P.
My favorite scent of method soap, very fragrant. I used to only use dawn. However after coming upon this brand, I love it and won't go back.
Donna A.
Donna A.
Method products are Good, but this scent was disappointing. It's less citrus and more ammonia.

Stick with grapefruit for your citrus needs.
Mina P.
Mina P.
Cleans dishes well and leaves behind a nice orange scent. I use it to wash my hands in the kitchen as well. Feels great on the skin too!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Pitman, NJ
My favorite dish soap. Never irritating and scrubs everything clean without unnecessary scrubbing. Great scent that is not overpowering.
Kaylyn J.