Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Shirley T.
Shirley T.

Citrusy fresh scent and effective dishwasher liquid and free of chemicals
I use this fragrance of method the most
Can't find this fragrance at every store so that's my only disappointment
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Upland, CA

This is the ONLY dish soap I use. It has a great secnt but isn't overpowering. Cuts through grease and leaves my hand washed dishes looking clean. I recommend this product to everyone!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Glenside

Smells so fresh, suds up great and gets the grease out! Just be careful when squirting--it shoots straight out, so make sure your sponge or rag is right under it or in front of it!!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Barrie, ON, Canada

Such a fresh, clean & delicious scent! As all method products really are. Super effective, a little does go a long way too! I've purchased several refills of this scent & adore it!
Sheena S.
Sheena S.
EDMONTON

This is always at my kitchen sink! I love the scent and it works just as well as other brands, if not better. I love Method as a brand because they are environmentally conscious.
kate w.
kate w.
Oakland, CA

I love method in general and like trying different scents of theirs. this is one of my favorites that I've tried so far, citrussy and fresh, perfect for cleaning and all natural.
grace M.
grace M.

Great for washing dishes!! Works wonders on effectively clearing the dirt from plates, bowls, utensils, glasses, etc. Great price and product! Easy to find at many local stores.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

Method dish soap cleans well and has a light fresh scent that isn't overpowering. Unlike a lot of other dish soaps it doesn't dry out your hands or leave behind a soapy residue.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Kemp, TX

I love all the scents of these soaps! They clean great and smell even better. I only wish they were more available because we don't have a lot of stores around us that carry it.
Mary A.
Mary A.

The smell of this is great, and the bottle looks very nice on the counter. The actual soap is good too, but the dispenser is horrible - it spits the soap on some huge distance.
Nicole S.