BY METHOD

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather S.
Terre Haute, IN
This smells amazing and lasts forever! Cleans my dishes well, and I love the company and all of their products. The only problem I have with it is that it isn't available in my town at all. I have to go to stock up when I am out of town. But it is good enough that I am okay with doing that.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I am in love with the clementine scent. I am a citrus fan anyway. I like that it comes with a refillable container. I love that I can save money and save on packaging by buying the refillable bag and re-using my container I would highly recommend this as I find it cleans well and smells great.
Madeline F.
Camillus, NY
To begin with, I love Method products. You can find them at Target and some other stores. It is slightly expensive but I think it's worth it. The clementine smell is incredible! The only issue I have had with this soap is that the pump will occasionally spray soap straight out at you.
Jackie Z.
Astoria, NY
The smell is amazing, and it has the cleaning power you need in a dish soap. but i hate the pump. I personally like to be able to squirt my dish soap out. The pump adds an extra chore- plus it clogs up easily. The actual soap is when of the better ones, wish the packaging was better.
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
Method's scents make cleaning fun... Hand washing dishes is one of my least favorite household chores, but I love the Clementine scent. This dish soap is effective without being overly drying on my hands, and I like the pump dispenser--it seems a lot tidier than a squeeze bottle.
Carolanne D.
Adairsville, GA
I felt like clementine was a calmer scent, and I was right. It still smells fresh, without being overwhelming. I use dish soap for plates I can't put in the dishwasher and when I let pots soak overnight, so I don't use it that often, but it does its job and is relatively cheap!
Meagan B.
Evansville, WI
Number one: it smells delicious. I use it for cleaning dishes and as hand soap in each bathroom. I like to get the refill package because it is a little more affordable, plus the method hand soap containers don't seem to need to be replaced as often as we go through the soap.
Frances J.
I've bought this over and over. I'm really not into using the harsh brands like Palmolive and such. I've made the transition into eco friendly and natural products for all my household cleaning supplies. I love a good citrus scent and this cuts through grease with no problems.
Ashley H.
This is my favorite soap to use around the spring and summertime because it smells so refreshing and clean! Another main reason I purchase this is because it is cruelty free along with them using 100% recyclable bottles so they are helping the environment with each purchase.
Jennifer P.
I bought from Target when I was on a trip and fell in love with the scent. It works really well at cleaning off tough spots on dishes and it was a great buy. I just so happened to get it on sale and was not disappointed in the least. I am definitely going to buy it again.
Nicole S.