BY METHOD #33 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
Method's scents make cleaning fun... Hand washing dishes is one of my least favorite household chores, but I love the Clementine scent. This dish soap is effective without being overly drying on my hands, and I like the pump dispenser--it seems a lot tidier than a squeeze bottle.
Ashley H.
This is my favorite soap to use around the spring and summertime because it smells so refreshing and clean! Another main reason I purchase this is because it is cruelty free along with them using 100% recyclable bottles so they are helping the environment with each purchase.
Meagan B.
Madison, WI
Number one: it smells delicious. I use it for cleaning dishes and as hand soap in each bathroom. I like to get the refill package because it is a little more affordable, plus the method hand soap containers don't seem to need to be replaced as often as we go through the soap.
Frances J.
I've bought this over and over. I'm really not into using the harsh brands like Palmolive and such. I've made the transition into eco friendly and natural products for all my household cleaning supplies. I love a good citrus scent and this cuts through grease with no problems.
Carolanne D.
Adairsville, GA
I felt like clementine was a calmer scent, and I was right. It still smells fresh, without being overwhelming. I use dish soap for plates I can't put in the dishwasher and when I let pots soak overnight, so I don't use it that often, but it does its job and is relatively cheap!
Jennifer P.
I bought from Target when I was on a trip and fell in love with the scent. It works really well at cleaning off tough spots on dishes and it was a great buy. I just so happened to get it on sale and was not disappointed in the least. I am definitely going to buy it again.
Megan C.
Saint Paul, VA
I love all of the Method dish soaps, but clementine is my favorite scent. I purchase mine at Target or Vitacost and the price is great. The packaging is perfect!! I love the pump. It does a great job at cleaning my dishes and it doesn't dry out my hands. Highly recommend.
Hannah F.
Conway, AR
I know these are supposed to be environmental friendly and organic, but I don't feel like it lathers well or cleans grease off my dishes. It's also expensive. If you're someone that pays more for environmental friendly products, this one is for you. I'd rather use my Dawn.
Alysia C.
Richardson, TX
Great for washing dishes and keeps my hands soft. I love the scent and i feel that it leaves the dishes really clean. Is it kinda expensive? Yes, but I love that it is refillable (yay planet) and its a natural product. Yes I would buy this product again, I have been for a while now.
Eve N.
I love this dish soap because it smells nice and fresh and because it has the built in pump that makes doing the dishes that much easier. I usually buy it at Harris teeter or target and since I started using it over a year ago I haven't used any other dish soap products
Kaylyn J.