Add a Photo

By METHOD
#57 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Mary A.
Mary A.

The smell of this is great, and the bottle looks very nice on the counter. The actual soap is good too, but the dispenser is horrible - it spits the soap on some huge distance.
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA

I really like the smell of this dish soap. Makes me feel a little fancy doing dishes haha. A little bit goes a long way with this one! I buy all my method stuff from Target.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Bellevue, WA

Love the soap as well as the fact that the soap bottles can be reused later with most liquid soaps. Just combine 1/5 liquid soap to 4/5 hot water and you are good to go.
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Catonsville, MD

I love Method products and this dish soap is no exception. It smells amazing and cleans well. I would recommend this product for any environmentally conscious shopper.
Amy B.
Amy B.

This cleaner smells divine and is great and sud-sing up the dishes. Leaves my plates and glasses clean and smells good. Something to look forward to when doing dishes!
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Raleigh, NC

I love the smell of this soap, it makes the chore of washing dishes much more enjoyable! Even with a small amount, my dishes are clean and my hands aren't overly dry.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Burleson, TX

Smells good, cute bottle, and doesn't skip a beat. If the products can be better for the environment, but work like everything else on the market, seems like a win.
Maura S.
Maura S.
Old Bridge, NJ

Great smelling soap as well as soft on your hands and tough on the dishes. I recommend this to anyone looking for an all natural way to clean your dishes by hand.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA

This is a solid and okay soap but it is not my favorite. I prefer liquid to foaming formulas for dish soap but the smell is good and this stuff gets dishes clean.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Wenatchee, WA

Method is my favorite dish soap, it smells so fresh without being overpowering and it does a good job of getting things clean. It doesn't dry my hands out either!
Kaylyn J.