Add a Photo

By METHOD
#63 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Catonsville, MD

I love Method products and this dish soap is no exception. It smells amazing and cleans well. I would recommend this product for any environmentally conscious shopper.
Amy B.
Amy B.

This cleaner smells divine and is great and sud-sing up the dishes. Leaves my plates and glasses clean and smells good. Something to look forward to when doing dishes!
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Raleigh, NC

I love the smell of this soap, it makes the chore of washing dishes much more enjoyable! Even with a small amount, my dishes are clean and my hands aren't overly dry.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Burleson, TX

Smells good, cute bottle, and doesn't skip a beat. If the products can be better for the environment, but work like everything else on the market, seems like a win.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA

This is a solid and okay soap but it is not my favorite. I prefer liquid to foaming formulas for dish soap but the smell is good and this stuff gets dishes clean.
Maura S.
Maura S.
Old Bridge, NJ

Great smelling soap as well as soft on your hands and tough on the dishes. I recommend this to anyone looking for an all natural way to clean your dishes by hand.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
East Meadow, NY

Cleans well!!! You don't need much, a little goes a long way. The scent is great, strong and fresh. Hands down my favorite dish soap scent from Method thus far!!
Linda R.
Linda R.

With a small child in my house finding a soap to use was a challenge for his cups. I love this sop my method. It clean great and doesn't leave any product behind
Cristal g.
Cristal g.

I love this to wash my dishes with. It cuts grease and leave plates squeaky clean. Its also not bad on the hands..for those who do not use gloves to wash dishes.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

The method brand is a good one to get from target. The soaps work really well with better ingredients that aren't as harmful. The scent variety is also amazing.
Kaylyn J.