BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristin A.
Union, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is my favorite healthy company for all cleaning products for my house! I love that all the products are natural and plant-based, and environmentally friendly. The clementine dish soap is my favorite scent, though I do enjoy all of them. It cleans well with just a small amount, and is just the perfect consistency for a gel soap.
Mindy M.
I love method dish soap. The packaging is fantastic. It is easy to get some soap on your sponge, no need to pick it up, a gentle push with a single dispenses the right amount. The Clementine smells so clean and fresh. It is my husbands favorite of all of them. I get this one as the main one and sometimes get the seasonal ones.
Abbigail E.
Alpine, UT
I have recently been switching to green/non toxic cleaning products & I was a bit skeptical at first. I was worried that it would not clean as well as other brands but I was wrong! This dish soap works just as well if not better than other dish soaps. It smells amazing & I really love that it is non toxic & biodegradable!
Suzi C.
Blaine
First who doesn't love a pump dispenser! Method is a great product and works! Never had a problem with this cleaning my dishes and honestly I've washed my hands a time or two and didn't have any issues.... If you want to use a safe and effective product, this is a great option. I've been a tried and true user for years.
Ashley C.
Pleasant hill, IA
Oh my goodness. I can't express how much I love METHOD as a brand. They have so many great smelling products that work better than the any other stinky cleaner I've used. The only con I have is that I can only find it at target. I wish it was sold everywhere so I don't have to make a special trip just for method products.
Leah V.
I love these dish soaps, specifically because of the safe ingredients! You can find them at target, Whole Foods, & some other stores. It is a bit pricey but I'm willing to pay it for the cleaner ingredients. The only con I would say is that the pump sometimes shoots soap straight out if you push it down too suddenly!
Justina K.
Morganton, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Doing the dishes? One of my least favorite chores. But this dish soap is amazing. It doesn't leave any gross residue on my dishes and a little goes a long way. I can find most of my method products at target or lowes foods. Love the scent too! And it doesn't irritate my hands! Absolutely would recommend.
Sara N.
Princeton, NJ
This is my favorite dish soap of all time! (Is it weird to have a favorite dish soap? Maybe...) It smells SO good and leaves my dishes sparkling. I use it at home and also make sure our break room at work is always stocked with a bottle. Not only does it clean perfectly, but it's also gentle on your hands.
Melissa S.
Ocean Shores, WA
All the method dish soaps smell incredible. It's really hard to choose just one but it's not just the scent I go for. I have been using Method Dish soap for 5+ years. The scent got me hooked in but the effectiveness is what kept me. The soap rinses clean off the dishes easily and cleans them well!
Jenniffer P.
Method is an amazing brand with equally amazing products. I love their hand/dish soap lines and this scent is by far, my very favorite. This formula isn't as sudsy as some of the more 'known' brands, but it works great and I have never had an issue with cleaning my dishes. Will definitely repurchase.
Kaylyn J.