Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (5)
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Aurora, CO

This is my favorite liquid dish soap. It smells wonderful it's very powerful and it only takes a little bit to clean a lot of dishes and it's very effective. And the best part... It's natural!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Santa Monica, CA

I suppose if you are stuck washing dishes by hand, your choice of dishwashing soap may as well smell like citrus-scented heaven. I love all the Method soaps, but this is a personal favorite.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Okemos, MI

It's average dish soap. It has a pleasant scent but no extraordinary cleaning abilities. I like that I can buy a refill bag to fill the bottle, and I continually purchase it for that reason.
Tawni S.
Tawni S.

This dish soap smells amazing (gives the entire kitchen a wonderful smell, too) and cleans my dishes to perfection. No yucky residue or film left on anything. Keeps glass sparkling as well.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX

Love this! The scent is to die for! I also enjoy the packaging. It helps to regulate the amount I use. Just one pump and I have enough to do a sink full of dishes and get them super clean.
Shirley T.
Shirley T.

Citrusy fresh scent and effective dishwasher liquid and free of chemicals
I use this fragrance of method the most
Can't find this fragrance at every store so that's my only disappointment
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Glenside

Smells so fresh, suds up great and gets the grease out! Just be careful when squirting--it shoots straight out, so make sure your sponge or rag is right under it or in front of it!!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Barrie, ON

Such a fresh, clean & delicious scent! As all method products really are. Super effective, a little does go a long way too! I've purchased several refills of this scent & adore it!
Sheena S.
Sheena S.
EDMONTON

This is always at my kitchen sink! I love the scent and it works just as well as other brands, if not better. I love Method as a brand because they are environmentally conscious.
kate w.
kate w.
Oakland, CA

I love method in general and like trying different scents of theirs. this is one of my favorites that I've tried so far, citrussy and fresh, perfect for cleaning and all natural.
Kaylyn J.