Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Anita Z.
Anita Z.
Palos Hills, IL

Works great...cuts grease and doesn't dry out my hands. I like that you can buy refills and just refill the original bottle. I think Target has the best selection and value and would definitely repurchase.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH

This soap makes doing dishes a more enjoyable task. I love the fresh citrus smell and it is very affective with only using a small amount. I love that it's all natural but I love it more because it works!!
Allison R.
Allison R.
Peekskill, NY

Smells amazing! I like the dispenser and it certainly does the job. I still prefer my seventh generation dish soap to this one, however. Pretty good price for the type of product too--I might buy it again
CHRIS J.
CHRIS J.
Beaverton, OR

They aren't kidding when they call it clementine; the scent is so wonderful you want to clean all day! Method is good for the environment, comes in unique bottle shapes and does the trick with just a dab!
Gina R.
Gina R.
Sarasota, FL

My SO bought this soap for me. I like the smell very much. The pump works well too. I usually buy the bags to refill, and only buy the actual pump container every third time or so, so it doesn't wear out.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Newport Beach, CA

Again, I am on a citrus scented bender and not only do i love all things Method but this is my favorite spring scent. The price is always awesome. If you can get it at TJ Maxx, its an even better price!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Carmel, IN

This is my absolute favorite dish soap. The smell is great. And a little goes a long way. You can also find the refill pouches at most stores so you don't have to toss the bottle and pump every time.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Fayetteville, NY

This is the only dish soap I use. I love that after I wash my dishes I don't taste the scent of it while cooking in pans. I hope that makes sense but it's the only one I don't have that problem with.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Minneapolis, MN

My favorite dish soap! Long-lasting, smells great, and works well. I like the pump bottle and that you are able to buy refills. It is important to me that's it's cruelty free/not tested on animals.
Jaimie K.
Jaimie K.

I'm a die hard method fan, and I love their dish soap as well! This has a really clean and fresh smell, that's sweet but not overwhelming. It cuts grease super good and it's got clean ingredients!
Nicole S.