BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Michelle W.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite dish soap! Long-lasting, smells great, and works well. I like the pump bottle and that you are able to buy refills. It is important to me that's it's cruelty free/not tested on animals.
Jenny M.
Santa Monica, CA
I suppose if you are stuck washing dishes by hand, your choice of dishwashing soap may as well smell like citrus-scented heaven. I love all the Method soaps, but this is a personal favorite.
Vicki W.
I love the clementine scent and the Method dish soap always keeps my dishes clean without smelling soapy overly scented. I would recommend this soap to a friend for sure!
Diana K.
I love method products in general but this one in particular because the clementine scent is to die for! Also the bottle is really nice and my dishes are never streaky.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
This is a solid and okay soap but it is not my favorite. I prefer liquid to foaming formulas for dish soap but the smell is good and this stuff gets dishes clean.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
This stuff smells amazing. I love it and it was a good price as well. It got my dishes clean and I like the packaging as well. I believe I bought it at target.
Dani H.
My favorite dish soap. Nothing else compares! In live with the pump style bottle. The soap is great. I buy the refills and just keep my pump bottle filled up!
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC
Excellent dish soap, have always kept my plates fresh and clean as well as my palm.. it has good rate when it comes to its ingredients.. very natural and fresh
Ashley B.
Olive Branch, MS
My go to dish soap! Love the smell, love the way my dishes come out shiny and clean when I use it. I usually grab it at target. High effective, I recommend.
Kimberly A.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love method! It cuts through grease and grime with ease. The formula is long lasting and it has a pleasant scent. Safe to clean baby bottles and toys with.
Nicole S.