Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Raleigh, NC
I love the smell of this soap, it makes the chore of washing dishes much more enjoyable! Even with a small amount, my dishes are clean and my hands aren't overly dry.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Burleson, TX
Smells good, cute bottle, and doesn't skip a beat. If the products can be better for the environment, but work like everything else on the market, seems like a win.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
Oct. 31, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
This is a solid and okay soap but it is not my favorite. I prefer liquid to foaming formulas for dish soap but the smell is good and this stuff gets dishes clean.
Maura S.
Maura S.
Old Bridge, NJ
Great smelling soap as well as soft on your hands and tough on the dishes. I recommend this to anyone looking for an all natural way to clean your dishes by hand.
Cristal g.
Cristal g.
I love this to wash my dishes with. It cuts grease and leave plates squeaky clean. Its also not bad on the hands..for those who do not use gloves to wash dishes.
Linda R.
Linda R.
With a small child in my house finding a soap to use was a challenge for his cups. I love this sop my method. It clean great and doesn't leave any product behind
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
East Meadow, NY
Jan. 26, 2017, 8:49 a.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Cleans well!!! You don't need much, a little goes a long way. The scent is great, strong and fresh. Hands down my favorite dish soap scent from Method thus far!!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
The method brand is a good one to get from target. The soaps work really well with better ingredients that aren't as harmful. The scent variety is also amazing.
Sheebaa M.
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC
Dec. 1, 2016, 10:37 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Excellent dish soap, have always kept my plates fresh and clean as well as my palm.. it has good rate when it comes to its ingredients.. very natural and fresh
Janelle L.
Janelle L.
Saint George, UT
The clementine takes care of funky odors while cleaning dishes at the same time. And bonus you only need to use s small amount whicj is nice and saves money!
Kaylyn J.