Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Carmel, IN

This is my absolute favorite dish soap. The smell is great. And a little goes a long way. You can also find the refill pouches at most stores so you don't have to toss the bottle and pump every time.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Fayetteville, NY

This is the only dish soap I use. I love that after I wash my dishes I don't taste the scent of it while cooking in pans. I hope that makes sense but it's the only one I don't have that problem with.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Minneapolis, MN

My favorite dish soap! Long-lasting, smells great, and works well. I like the pump bottle and that you are able to buy refills. It is important to me that's it's cruelty free/not tested on animals.
Teena M.
Teena M.
West Chester, PA

I absolutely love this dish soap. The sweet Clementine smells makes my dishes smell very fresh. It even makes my sink smell delicious. I can not use any more their dish soap since I've used this!
Margaret W.
Margaret W.

I love the smell of this soap and the shape of the bottle! Unfortunately, for some reason, the pump broke a few days after buying. :-( Luckily, we had a pump from a different bottle that fit it!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Aurora, CO

This is my favorite liquid dish soap. It smells wonderful it's very powerful and it only takes a little bit to clean a lot of dishes and it's very effective. And the best part... It's natural!
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
Modesto, CA

I love the scent of this soap. Method is a brand I trust however I usually wait until this product is on sale or clearance. The foam wash runs out quickly, so I haven't purchased this since.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Santa Monica, CA

I suppose if you are stuck washing dishes by hand, your choice of dishwashing soap may as well smell like citrus-scented heaven. I love all the Method soaps, but this is a personal favorite.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Okemos, MI

It's average dish soap. It has a pleasant scent but no extraordinary cleaning abilities. I like that I can buy a refill bag to fill the bottle, and I continually purchase it for that reason.
Tawni S.
Tawni S.

This dish soap smells amazing (gives the entire kitchen a wonderful smell, too) and cleans my dishes to perfection. No yucky residue or film left on anything. Keeps glass sparkling as well.
Kaylyn J.