BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
I love this dish soap! At my last rental apartment, my dishwasher was broken for 9 months, so my roommate and I had to hand wash our dishes for that entire time. We had gloves for washing dishes, but sometimes, if I was washing something really quickly, I wouldn't use the gloves. Unlike some soaps, this dish soap didn't dry out my hands at all! It was also great at cleaning and I love the smell!
Caitlin H.
I LOVE this stuff. It's pretty much all I use for dishes. With no dishwasher in my tiny NYC kitchen, it's important to make all that handwashing as nice as possible. The scent is clean and fun without being overpowering. It's at a great pricepoint & I love the giant refill bags you can get, they have a neat little pouring helper handle. Plus, soap tends to drip while your squirting on the sponge & the shape of this bottle makes rinsing it off when you get a bit of residue super easy, no old soap gunk for me.
Mariah C.
Stow, OH
I started off using just Method household cleaners and hand soaps and wanted to try out their dish soap. I love how clean and bright the clementine scent is! I used to dread getting washing the dishes and getting the soap on my hands because of the funky smell - you're gonna want to get this soap on your hands. Smells sweet and fresh, nothing like other dish soaps I've used.
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
This is the only dish soap I buy. It never dried out my hands and all the other brands do. It smells great and isn't over powering. It cleans my dishes easily and I love the shape of the bottle. It has a nice wide base so it never rips over. You don't have to pick it up to use it. Just push down and one pump onto the sponge and I'm good to go. I like everything about this product.
Nubia F.
Marietta, GA
I love the scents that Method makes. This company has a great sense of humor, which I appreciate. I like to purchase it at Target. Good quality and good value. The company is environmentally friendly. I have been buying Method products for a few years and recommend it to others.
Megan R.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I normally stick with dawn dish soap, but gave this a try because of the scent, clementine. I was hoping I didn't make a mistake, but I didn't. this dish soap cleans just as nicely as dawn. it smells great and suds up very nicely. I can even soak my pans with stuck on crud with this and expect them to come out clean/to use less elbow grease to clean it off.
Kristi H.
Cleveland, OH
I'm new to this particular fragrance, but I love Method's products and have used other scents in the past. It's super effective and doesn't really require a large amount of soap in order to clean moderately dirty dishes. Anything caked on does require some soaking, but it doesn't tend to take any longer than other brands I've tried in the past. This brand is frequently on sale at Target and coupled with it's occasional appearance on their Cartwheel app makes it pretty affordable.
Ashley W.
I have been using this dish soap for quite a while now. I love the fresh scent and it cleans very well. I LOVE that the ingredients are natural and safe as well. I also love the way the bottle looks. I have a cute limited edition scent they came out with before but I always refill it will the clementine scent. I am a huge fan of orange type scents.
Sarah L.
Lafayette, IN
I have purchased this again and again! I love the fresh smell and find that it performs equal to other more harsh dish soaps. I like to use this in a sponge with a handle that I put the soap into. It lathers nice and it cleans great. Perhaps my favorite thing is knowing that the dishes my family is eating off of were cleaned with something that is better than more chemically filled products.
Ashley L.
ELIZABETHTOWN, KY
This Method dish soap is excellent! It gets my dishes clean and smells incredible. Target is the only store locally to carry Method products and this clementine scent is seasonal, which was not a fun discovery. Next time it's in stock I'm going to buy several bottles, or a refill packs, if they have them. Such a great dish soap!
Kaylyn J.