BY METHOD #27 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have a ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning pro...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1 y...5 Answers
kate w.
kate w.
Oakland, CA
I love method in general and like trying different scents of theirs. this is one of my favorites that I've tried so far, citrussy and fresh, perfect for cleaning and all natural.
grace M.
grace M.
Great for washing dishes!! Works wonders on effectively clearing the dirt from plates, bowls, utensils, glasses, etc. Great price and product! Easy to find at many local stores.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Method dish soap cleans well and has a light fresh scent that isn't overpowering. Unlike a lot of other dish soaps it doesn't dry out your hands or leave behind a soapy residue.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Mabank, TX
I love all the scents of these soaps! They clean great and smell even better. I only wish they were more available because we don't have a lot of stores around us that carry it.
Mary A.
Mary A.
The smell of this is great, and the bottle looks very nice on the counter. The actual soap is good too, but the dispenser is horrible - it spits the soap on some huge distance.
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like the smell of this dish soap. Makes me feel a little fancy doing dishes haha. A little bit goes a long way with this one! I buy all my method stuff from Target.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Bellevue, WA
Love the soap as well as the fact that the soap bottles can be reused later with most liquid soaps. Just combine 1/5 liquid soap to 4/5 hot water and you are good to go.
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Catonsville, MD
I love Method products and this dish soap is no exception. It smells amazing and cleans well. I would recommend this product for any environmentally conscious shopper.
Amy B.
Amy B.
This cleaner smells divine and is great and sud-sing up the dishes. Leaves my plates and glasses clean and smells good. Something to look forward to when doing dishes!
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Raleigh, NC
I love the smell of this soap, it makes the chore of washing dishes much more enjoyable! Even with a small amount, my dishes are clean and my hands aren't overly dry.
Kaylyn J.