BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have a ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning pro...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1 y...5 Answers
Teena M.
Teena M.
West Chester, PA
I absolutely love this dish soap. The sweet Clementine smells makes my dishes smell very fresh. It even makes my sink smell delicious. I can not use any more their dish soap since I've used this!
Margaret W.
Margaret W.
I love the smell of this soap and the shape of the bottle! Unfortunately, for some reason, the pump broke a few days after buying. :-( Luckily, we had a pump from a different bottle that fit it!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Aurora, CO
This is my favorite liquid dish soap. It smells wonderful it's very powerful and it only takes a little bit to clean a lot of dishes and it's very effective. And the best part... It's natural!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Santa Monica, CA
I suppose if you are stuck washing dishes by hand, your choice of dishwashing soap may as well smell like citrus-scented heaven. I love all the Method soaps, but this is a personal favorite.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Okemos, MI
It's average dish soap. It has a pleasant scent but no extraordinary cleaning abilities. I like that I can buy a refill bag to fill the bottle, and I continually purchase it for that reason.
Tawni S.
Tawni S.
This dish soap smells amazing (gives the entire kitchen a wonderful smell, too) and cleans my dishes to perfection. No yucky residue or film left on anything. Keeps glass sparkling as well.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
Love this! The scent is to die for! I also enjoy the packaging. It helps to regulate the amount I use. Just one pump and I have enough to do a sink full of dishes and get them super clean.
Shirley T.
Shirley T.
Citrusy fresh scent and effective dishwasher liquid and free of chemicals
I use this fragrance of method the most
Can't find this fragrance at every store so that's my only disappointment
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Glenside
Smells so fresh, suds up great and gets the grease out! Just be careful when squirting--it shoots straight out, so make sure your sponge or rag is right under it or in front of it!!
kate w.
kate w.
Oakland, CA
I love method in general and like trying different scents of theirs. this is one of my favorites that I've tried so far, citrussy and fresh, perfect for cleaning and all natural.
Kaylyn J.