Add a Photo

By METHOD
#57 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY

Works superbly and smells fantastic. Really cuts through grease and grime and leaves dishes literally squeaky clean. No harsh chemicals and never tested on animals. (also great to use to clean cat boxes btw).
Steph K.
Steph K.
Pine Grove, PA

I love al of the Method soaps but this one has been my favorite by far! I absolutely love the scent of clementines! The only probably I seem to have with all of them is that the pumps won't quite work right.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH

I love this soap as well as most method products! I have a 6 month old and love that this is nontoxic. It smells great and I love the pump bottle it comes in, but it does get irritating when its almost out.
Janae H.
Janae H.

Makes nice suds and cuts grease quickly. The fragrance is so pleasant that one can almost forget that dishes are being done. The dispenser is awesome--you can decant it with a quick pump down with one hand.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH

This soap makes doing dishes a more enjoyable task. I love the fresh citrus smell and it is very affective with only using a small amount. I love that it's all natural but I love it more because it works!!
Anita Z.
Anita Z.
Palos Hills, IL

Works great...cuts grease and doesn't dry out my hands. I like that you can buy refills and just refill the original bottle. I think Target has the best selection and value and would definitely repurchase.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Sarasota, FL

My SO bought this soap for me. I like the smell very much. The pump works well too. I usually buy the bags to refill, and only buy the actual pump container every third time or so, so it doesn't wear out.
CHRIS J.
CHRIS J.
Beaverton, OR

They aren't kidding when they call it clementine; the scent is so wonderful you want to clean all day! Method is good for the environment, comes in unique bottle shapes and does the trick with just a dab!
Allison R.
Allison R.
Peekskill, NY

Smells amazing! I like the dispenser and it certainly does the job. I still prefer my seventh generation dish soap to this one, however. Pretty good price for the type of product too--I might buy it again
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Newport Beach, CA

Again, I am on a citrus scented bender and not only do i love all things Method but this is my favorite spring scent. The price is always awesome. If you can get it at TJ Maxx, its an even better price!
Kaylyn J.