Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
A W.
A W.

Is it just me or is Method the BEST???? This dish soap smells absolutely delicious, and it works really well. I'm not a huge fan of doing dishes, but I find myself looking forward to the chore lately. I truly love this stuff.
Kamila S.
Kamila S.
St Charles, IL

Aside from the pretty bottle and citrus scent, this dish soap actually gets rid of grime and muck without toxic chemicals. Great for cleaning milk out of sippy cups and food from leftover dishes in the sink without a battle.
LeighAnn C.
LeighAnn C.
Lakeland , Fl

I can't say enough wonderful things about Method products! I love that many of them come in natural varieties. There are many scents to choose from and they rotate out seasonal ones as well. For the price, you can't beat it!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.

I love all method products, but this is a staple for me. I love the clean scent that all of the citrus soaps have and little bit goes a long way with this product. I like the pump as well, easy to dispense with messy hands!
Adrianna  C.
Adrianna C.
Traverse City, MI

I love this dish soap!!! The clementine and the Grapefruit are my favorites! This dish soap is sting enough to clean the most stubborn dishes, but also gentle enough that it doesn't tear up my hands when I'm washing dishes!
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Phoenix, AZ

This dish soap smells so good! I love it! I got it at Target. What I love most about this product is that they also sell refill bags so you can use the same bottle over and over reducing the amount of plastic that is used!
Sue K.
Sue K.
Leominster, MA

Totally love Method Dish Soap, and clementine is one of my favorite scents. Works great and smells great, and doesn't dry out my hands. It's a bit pricier than other brands, but I feel it's worth it for the higher quality.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

I love method soaps and I use them for everything. There are always bottles of these all over my house. I like most of the fragrances a lot because they aren't over-scented. This clementine scent is fresh, light and happy.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, pa

My family & I love Method products. The dish soap works great on tough dirty dishes. The pump on this product works great & is durable to use with the refill product. This scent is great. It's not too overwelming either.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.

The smell of this soap is amazing! It compares very well with other dish soaps and works even better! I love the sleek look it has & I love that it has a pump. I got mine at target. I think that's where it's the cheapest
Nicole S.