BY METHOD #48 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley L.
ELIZABETHTOWN, KY
This Method dish soap is excellent! It gets my dishes clean and smells incredible. Target is the only store locally to carry Method products and this clementine scent is seasonal, which was not a fun discovery. Next time it's in stock I'm going to buy several bottles, or a refill packs, if they have them. Such a great dish soap!
Kristin M.
This is my favorite healthy company for all cleaning products for my house! I love that all the products are natural and plant-based, and environmentally friendly. The clementine dish soap is my favorite scent, though I do enjoy all of them. It cleans well with just a small amount, and is just the perfect consistency for a gel soap.
Mindy M.
I love method dish soap. The packaging is fantastic. It is easy to get some soap on your sponge, no need to pick it up, a gentle push with a single dispenses the right amount. The Clementine smells so clean and fresh. It is my husbands favorite of all of them. I get this one as the main one and sometimes get the seasonal ones.
Emily P.
I love all method soaps! The pumps on these are a wonderful addition and saves soap as it allows the perfect amount of soap to come out so you arnt wasting anything extra
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV
First who doesn't love a pump dispenser! Method is a great product and works! Never had a problem with this cleaning my dishes and honestly I've washed my hands a time or two and didn't have any issues.... If you want to use a safe and effective product, this is a great option. I've been a tried and true user for years.
Abbigail E.
Alpine, UT
I have recently been switching to green/non toxic cleaning products & I was a bit skeptical at first. I was worried that it would not clean as well as other brands but I was wrong! This dish soap works just as well if not better than other dish soaps. It smells amazing & I really love that it is non toxic & biodegradable!
Ashley C.
Pleasant hill , IA
Oh my goodness. I can't express how much I love METHOD as a brand. They have so many great smelling products that work better than the any other stinky cleaner I've used. The only con I have is that I can only find it at target. I wish it was sold everywhere so I don't have to make a special trip just for method products.
Leah V.
I love these dish soaps, specifically because of the safe ingredients! You can find them at target, Whole Foods, & some other stores. It is a bit pricey but I'm willing to pay it for the cleaner ingredients. The only con I would say is that the pump sometimes shoots soap straight out if you push it down too suddenly!
Justina D.
Morganton, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Doing the dishes? One of my least favorite chores. But this dish soap is amazing. It doesn't leave any gross residue on my dishes and a little goes a long way. I can find most of my method products at target or lowes foods. Love the scent too! And it doesn't irritate my hands! Absolutely would recommend.
Sara N.
Princeton, NJ
This is my favorite dish soap of all time! (Is it weird to have a favorite dish soap? Maybe...) It smells SO good and leaves my dishes sparkling. I use it at home and also make sure our break room at work is always stocked with a bottle. Not only does it clean perfectly, but it's also gentle on your hands.
Kaylyn J.