Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Griffin W.
Griffin W.

I love every one of the scents this line makes, but I have to admit this one smells the absolute best. It is so summery that I don't even mind washing dishes! The soap is great, doesn't leave residue on my hands, and one bottle lasts forecer.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Portland, OR

Love this fruity citrus scented dish soap! The bottle is the perfect size for my counter and the vibrant color makes my kitchen pop. The pump works smoothly and the soap doesn't irritate my hands. My dishes are sparkling clean after use!
Erica S.
Erica S.

Love it! Smells divine and is easy on my skin. I think it's a bit expensive for how little it lasts but you can re-use the bottle (which is well made) and buy a separate re-fill bag (which I can totally appreciated it being eco friendly)
Kelcey M.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH

Hands down our favorite!!! It leaves our dishes smelling SO refreshing, and cleans all of the hard to clean Dirt and grime off of our dishes. I enjoy doing the dishes again with such a great project! I will always buy Method dish soap.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Goshen, IN

I love anything with a fresh, citrusy fragrance & this is no exception! I feel this soap cleanses properly without being harsh & still leaves my hands feeling soft rather than dried out & causing me to reach for a moisturizing lotion.
Anne Michelle J.
Anne Michelle J.

I absolutely adore how this soap smells. it's great for the kitchen, because citrus always smells amazing and masks any food smells that linger. it's also awesome that it doesn't use harsh ingredients, but it still cleans really well!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Tinley Park, IL

Didn't love this scent. It wasn't bad but I am sure I will like another scent better, or maybe even I will try unscented. Because we are eating and drinking off of the things cleaned in it! Love that I can pick it up at target.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Saint Louis, MO

I love kitchen cleaning items that have smells that should be in the kitchen! This cleans well and smells fresh and citrusy. Method products are always effective. Sometimes the price comparison just doesn't justify buying them.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Brighton, MI

This not only works and smells great, but also comes in a convenient pump bottle. I love not having the mess that sometimes comes with tilt and pour style soap dispensers. Add the fact that it's naturally derived and I'm sold!
Jacquiline M.
Jacquiline M.
Plainsboro, NJ

Loved the smell and it's cleaning strength. I definitely will buy again in the future. I love how it cleans and yet is very environmentally friendly. It definitely helps to know that I am doing my part to help the environment.
Nicole S.