BY METHOD #34 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Lori R.
Columbus, OH
I love every Method product I've tried so far and this dish soap is no different! I love the scent and that it seems to last quite a while. But I also love that I can buy the refills of it. This is my favorite dish soap I've used yet.
Kendra B.
Just purchased this,stuff and its amazing already the smell is definitely awesome and my dishes are clean and it fits grease to!! Thanks HT for making this purchase possible for me
Jamie G.
Milwaukee, WI
This is priced cheap and works really well! I love the new scents they've come out with. If a bottle can be stylish, I would say this bottle is. It looks nice and smells great.
Sandy M.
Nashville
This is my go to dish soap product! It doesn't dry out my hands when I'm cleaning dishes. I even wash my hands pretty regularly with this product, without dishes in hand.
Christina F.
Buying method makes me feel like I'm making good choices. The scents are all wonderful and the texture is soothing. The only downside is that they don't lather as much as other brands.
Kelly S.
Sacramento , CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I'm actually reviewing a method ocean waves limited edition it smells really nice it gets my dishes very clean clean I purchased this at grocery outlet and I am very satisfied
Jen K.
Alhambra, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
We have used this before but not my favorite scent in their line. Smelled a bit artificial. Would rather use cucumber. Cleaned my dishes ok but couldn't get over the scent.
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
This dish soap isn't only amazing but smells amazing too! I've purchased several Method brands of things besides dish soap and all work wonderfully. I will continue to use them.
Lauren S.
Norfolk, VA
When i saw this had a pump i knew i had to have it. I have never seen dish soap with a pump before, and i know and trust the method brand because of their ingredient list.
Gracie A.
Rexburg, ID
Method is very gentle on my hands? That's probably one of the only soaps that doesn't dry my hands since I have very sensitive skins. Method soaps are usually a little pricey than the dawn soap or other conman brand but not by much. Highly recommend!
Kaylyn J.