Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
New Orleans, LA

I really love this dish soap I like that I can just pump it onto the dishes. I just need to buy a bag of it as well to help fill my sponge. All of the scents are great except some of the seasonal ones. I prefer fruity or fresh scents in my cleaning supplies.
Sara C.
Sara C.
El Cerrito, CA

It's dish soap! Smells nice, looks good on the edge of the sink, available at target, not much more to it than that. It's affordable but not the cheapest out there. Doesn't dry out my hands too badly. Would buy again, absolutely, but I wouldn't seek it out.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Marblemount, WA

If for no other reason I would recommend this soap on its scent alone. The amazing citrus scent is just right. Not too light, not too powerful. It cleans great and does not leave my hands feeling super dried out. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
member-e7318a81b
member-e7318a81b
Nashville, TN

This soap smells amazing. My favorite part and why I buy method products is because they are plant based and good for the environment. It makes me feel like I am doing my part, even if it's small. I love these products. They are great and work really well.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ

Method products are always my favorite. I love this dish soap because of the convenient squirt bottle and the fact that you can buy a refill bag instead of continually rebuying the squirt bottle. The bottles always look cute on my kitchen counter as well!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
West Allis, WI

Love Method. Use their laundry detergent, hand soap, dish soap and cleaning products. Love the transparency of their ingredients and for being natural they actually work! I get most of mine at Target (best selection) and love that they have refill packs!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Kokomo, IN

This is my all time favorite dish soap! The smell is amazing. It doesn't leave a film or weird taste on the dishes. The pump is convenient. It gives just the right amount of suds to the water. This is a product I will continue to purchase over and over.
Joe U.
Joe U.
Jersey City, NJ

This is the best all natural dish soap. I've tried a few and found that this was the most effective, and it smells fresh! I always buy it at Target because they have an affordable price on it. I also buy the refill, which is enough for 2 of the bottles.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Kent, OH

Been using this for a few years now! Great scent and does its job, my dishes are sparkling. I am still refilling my original bottle, the pump is very high quality and just keeps on pumping. The refillable pouches are a great value. Would recommend this!
Ann P.
Ann P.
Minneapolis, MN

This soap smells clean and energizing. It leaves the dishes spotless and lathers well. It doesn't leave any residue behind. I also love that it is cheap and does not have as many chemicals as other dish soaps. I have purchased this scent multiple times.
Kaylyn J.