BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Kimberly S.
Zion, IL
My favorite dish soap ever! Gentle on my hands. It tough on my dishes. I always go back when I try other things. Nothing compares to this! Love the scents and the it isn't too expensive for the quality.
Emily G.
Great price for an organic product. I love this for my family and the smell is great. The foam is easy for kids to use and leaves all hands clean of messes. I stock all my bathrooms with this product!
Ashley W.
Trumansburg, NY
This stuff smells so good! And I love that I can get that great scent with no toxic chemicals and plant based materials. GREAT price very affordable and I would most certainly recommend to a friend. :)
Teena M.
West Chester, PA
I absolutely love this dish soap. The sweet Clementine smells makes my dishes smell very fresh. It even makes my sink smell delicious. I can not use any more their dish soap since I've used this!
Anne G.
Santa Monica, CA
Perfect to keep on the sink in the kitchen and bathroom. As a plus it adds a pop of color and smells good. I usually pick this up at target and it's usually on sale which is great for shopping on a budget.
Alyse D.
Murfreesboro , TN
I absolutely love Method products! This clementine scented soap is refreshing and I love that it has a pump which is convenient and easy to use. And the bottle looks so much better sitting on my sink than traditional dish soap bottles!
Meaghann S.
This smells great but it doesn't wash dishes great. It doesn't get stuck on food easily and doesn't sud up enough. Wouldn't repurchase again & glad we got this as leftovers from roommates
Priscilla G.
This product definitely does the job. I love the pump and I love the smell of the soap. I don’t have to use a lot and I set I’ll get a lot of bubbles. And my dishes get very clean. I would buy again.
Lori R.
Columbus, OH
I love every Method product I've tried so far and this dish soap is no different! I love the scent and that it seems to last quite a while. But I also love that I can buy the refills of it. This is my favorite dish soap I've used yet.
Kendra B.
Just purchased this,stuff and its amazing already the smell is definitely awesome and my dishes are clean and it fits grease to!! Thanks HT for making this purchase possible for me
Kaylyn J.