BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Gracie A.
Rexburg, ID
Method is very gentle on my hands? That's probably one of the only soaps that doesn't dry my hands since I have very sensitive skins. Method soaps are usually a little pricey than the dawn soap or other conman brand but not by much. Highly recommend!
Sammi K.
Mount Juliet, TN
The scent is light and citrus. It seems to be a hard to find scent. The pump is really nice to use when doing dishes. The soap is thinner than Dawn. However, the pump last me several weeks with daily use.
Syd F.
Purchase, NY
Literally the only soap that my parents use. Ever since it came out, that is the only soap in the house. Like, no other soap can enter the house is sacred, but it works.
Stephanie F.
This soap really smells like fresh cut clementines. Not to mention it does a great job at washing the dishes. You get what you pay for and I would definitely pay for this product. I would recommend this to anyone.
Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
Great dishsoap. You get the suds. The smell amazes me everytime
I grab it whenever its onsale. I switch it up but this anyone should give a try if they havent yet
Lorraine N.
Springfield, OR
Method has changed the way I clean. I was ranting to a friend once about how my house wasn't really clean unless it smelled like bleach and chemicals. Then I happened upon Method. Not only do they have eco-friendly and stylish packaging, they clean without me having to clear out and potentially poison my entire family. And myself! At one time, Raspberry Crystat Lite stained my counter. When my good ol' fashioned chemicals couldn't take it off, my Method did!
Brittney L.
Wenatchee, WA
Method is my favorite dish soap, it smells so fresh without being overpowering and it does a good job of getting things clean. It doesn't dry my hands out either!
Julie L.
Surprise, AZ
I've gone through countless containers of this dish soap. Not only do I love all the scents (especially the clementine), I also love the ease of the pump and overall look of the packaging.
Tammy S.
San Fernando, CA
I pick this up at Target all the time. I love scented soaps. I use this for the dishes, but use Bath and Body Works soaps for the hands. This one works really well to cut through grease and it rinses off pretty good too. When I run out of hand soap at the kitchen sink sometimes I use this for a quick hand wash. It doesn't dry out my hands and smells pretty good. I recently started buying the refills from Amazon.com on the Subscribe and Save program and save money by not purchasing all the "other" things that end up in my cart when I shop at Target.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
This is definitely my favorite dish soap. The fragrance is pleasant but not overwhelming, and the soap itself can cut through some really gross food that's dried onto my dishes. It also rinses off cleanly and easily so I can make quick work of a sink full of dishes that didn't fit in the dishwasher. You also really don't need much to clean since just a little bit makes a lot of suds!
Nicole S.