BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Summer B.
Summer B.
Dublin, CA
I like method brand it is a good product. I like this dish soap and have used it a few times. I tend to get it if there is a sale on cartwheel. It's not my number one go to buy I will buy and it has a pleasant smell
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Georgetown, TX
Love method dish soap, I've been using them for years now. I've tried a couple different ones and this one is one of my favorite scents. The scent of dish soap helps when you're doing one of your most hated chores.
Katie H.
Katie H.
The clementine smell is perfect and the soap cuts through grease way better than other soaps I've used. Method is the best brand of cleaning products I've used. I love that it doesn't use harsh chemicals to clean.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Centralia, IL
Love this brand. This is the exact one on our counter right now. Got ours at target and it smells delicious!! A little seems to go a long way with this soap and it's easy on hands as well. All in all, we love it
karina c.
karina c.
Palatine, IL
This product smells so good and a really good cleaner.Kind of pricey but worth the money.The smell is so strong and even after you wash it off still smells good.I would recommend to others.Everyone will enjoy.
Jeanna D.
Jeanna D.
I love the refreshing smell, it's sweet and not overpowering like other brands. You only need a few pumps to wash an entire sink of dishes, and it gets the job done. It's gentle and doesn't dry out your hands.
Steph K.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
I love al of the Method soaps but this one has been my favorite by far! I absolutely love the scent of clementines! The only probably I seem to have with all of them is that the pumps won't quite work right.
Janae H.
Janae H.
Makes nice suds and cuts grease quickly. The fragrance is so pleasant that one can almost forget that dishes are being done. The dispenser is awesome--you can decant it with a quick pump down with one hand.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
Decorator Expert
This soap makes doing dishes a more enjoyable task. I love the fresh citrus smell and it is very affective with only using a small amount. I love that it's all natural but I love it more because it works!!
Anita Z.
Anita Z.
Palos Hills, IL
Works great...cuts grease and doesn't dry out my hands. I like that you can buy refills and just refill the original bottle. I think Target has the best selection and value and would definitely repurchase.
Kaylyn J.