Add a Photo

By METHOD
#63 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Jacquiline M.
Jacquiline M.
Plainsboro, NJ

Loved the smell and it's cleaning strength. I definitely will buy again in the future. I love how it cleans and yet is very environmentally friendly. It definitely helps to know that I am doing my part to help the environment.
A W.
A W.

Is it just me or is Method the BEST???? This dish soap smells absolutely delicious, and it works really well. I'm not a huge fan of doing dishes, but I find myself looking forward to the chore lately. I truly love this stuff.
Kamila S.
Kamila S.
St Charles, IL

Aside from the pretty bottle and citrus scent, this dish soap actually gets rid of grime and muck without toxic chemicals. Great for cleaning milk out of sippy cups and food from leftover dishes in the sink without a battle.
Adrianna  C.
Adrianna C.
Traverse City, MI

I love this dish soap!!! The clementine and the Grapefruit are my favorites! This dish soap is sting enough to clean the most stubborn dishes, but also gentle enough that it doesn't tear up my hands when I'm washing dishes!
Sue K.
Sue K.
Leominster, MA

Totally love Method Dish Soap, and clementine is one of my favorite scents. Works great and smells great, and doesn't dry out my hands. It's a bit pricier than other brands, but I feel it's worth it for the higher quality.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

I love method soaps and I use them for everything. There are always bottles of these all over my house. I like most of the fragrances a lot because they aren't over-scented. This clementine scent is fresh, light and happy.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Sacramento, CA

This dish soap smells so good! I love it! I got it at Target. What I love most about this product is that they also sell refill bags so you can use the same bottle over and over reducing the amount of plastic that is used!
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.

The smell of this soap is amazing! It compares very well with other dish soaps and works even better! I love the sleek look it has & I love that it has a pump. I got mine at target. I think that's where it's the cheapest
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Brunswick, GA

Got the job done without all the added chemicals that so many other dish soaps have. Smelled great. Really cut through grease, but still gentle on hands. Price was great for the value & would absolutely purchase again.
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Indianapolis, IN

I love this scent it is fresh and clean and the price is very affordable. I love the design and the color it is very cool looking and modern. This stuff is affordable as well and worth the price especially with coupons
Kaylyn J.