Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Beaverton, OR

This has been my go to dish soap for many years. I can feel good about myself and the environment using method products. The scent is great and it cuts tough grease just as well as any other brand with such a claim. Would purchase again and again!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI

I love Method products, and this soap doesn't disappoint. Aside from the pink grapefruit scent, the clementine is another favorite. I really love that consumers are able to buy bags to refill soap dispensers, as this is better for the environment.
Candace H.
Candace H.

I like that this product comes with a pump because I can leave it upright by the sink rather than having to open a lid and tip it upside down. The other aspect of the pump is that I can decide how much I want. The scent is great and it works well.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Kelowna

I love method products but was very disappointed with this product. I actually returned it to the store and got a different brand. It didn't get rid of any grease and didn't do very well with making my dishes feel clean no matter how much I used.
Tampa, Fl

I love method dish soaps. They smell amazing and are on the more natural side in terms of ingredients.
The pump in their bottles is very good, probably my favorite of any brand on the market today. I recommend trying this as your daily dish soap.
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI

I love this dish soap! The large bottle lasts forever and the pump is so much more convenient than the pop-cap dish detergents. It makes washing dishes so much easier! The scent is pleasant and the soap doesn't dry my hands out. I'm a big fan!
Krystan T.
Krystan T.

I am currently using this product and I love the smell of it. It is also a cruelty free brand which aligns well with my personal beliefs. It is a very effective product that lathers well and a little goes a long way for its cleaning potential.
Hilmar, CA

I really like the shape and sleekness of this bottle i think it is really cool as far as the way it looks! way to go marketing team! The product i think is good and i feel like it smells really good as well but i would rather use palmolive...
Griffin W.
Griffin W.

I love every one of the scents this line makes, but I have to admit this one smells the absolute best. It is so summery that I don't even mind washing dishes! The soap is great, doesn't leave residue on my hands, and one bottle lasts forecer.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Portland, OR

Love this fruity citrus scented dish soap! The bottle is the perfect size for my counter and the vibrant color makes my kitchen pop. The pump works smoothly and the soap doesn't irritate my hands. My dishes are sparkling clean after use!
Nicole S.