Add a Photo

By METHOD
#54 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (6)
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this scent it is fresh and clean and the price is very affordable. I love the design and the color it is very cool looking and modern. This stuff is affordable as well and worth the price especially with coupons
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Brunswick, GA
Got the job done without all the added chemicals that so many other dish soaps have. Smelled great. Really cut through grease, but still gentle on hands. Price was great for the value & would absolutely purchase again.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Moses Lake, WA
Dec. 2, 2016, 1:13 a.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
This is my favorite scent! I absolutely love Method and I feel that citrus flavors seem so much more clean. I love that method keeps animals in mind and cares about the safety of animals AND children. Thank you Method
Dera E.
Dera E.
I just purchased this scent and I love it! We just moved into a house without a dishwasher, so now I am always using dish soap I splurge for this! It goes a long way though, so I don't mind using this for my dishes!
Summer B.
Summer B.
Dublin, CA
I like method brand it is a good product. I like this dish soap and have used it a few times. I tend to get it if there is a sale on cartwheel. It's not my number one go to buy I will buy and it has a pleasant smell
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Georgetown, Tx
Love method dish soap, I've been using them for years now. I've tried a couple different ones and this one is one of my favorite scents. The scent of dish soap helps when you're doing one of your most hated chores.
Katie H.
Katie H.
The clementine smell is perfect and the soap cuts through grease way better than other soaps I've used. Method is the best brand of cleaning products I've used. I love that it doesn't use harsh chemicals to clean.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Centralia, IL
Jan. 19, 2017, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: Dish Soap Pump Clementine 18 fl oz; 532 ml
Love this brand. This is the exact one on our counter right now. Got ours at target and it smells delicious!! A little seems to go a long way with this soap and it's easy on hands as well. All in all, we love it
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
San Jose , CA
Love the smell of this stuff! I'm addicted to using method products! This orange scent is perfect for any season, but my favorite in spring and summer. Also, does a great job cleaning my pots, pans and dishes.
Jeanna D.
Jeanna D.
I love the refreshing smell, it's sweet and not overpowering like other brands. You only need a few pumps to wash an entire sink of dishes, and it gets the job done. It's gentle and doesn't dry out your hands.
Kaylyn J.