BY METHOD #41 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
Love this product. Method really gets those dishes clean and is not super abrasive. The bottle is really sleek too, which is a lot of fun and nice. I don't have to get a new bottle for awhile. I will say that with this stuff a little goes a long way. So you are using up tons and tons of soap while dish cleaning. This is also really nice because you aren't having to purchase as much product throughout the year and saving money. Even though it says it is clementine scented, I don't smell it that much, like even when I'm cleaning which is when the scent should occur. It could just be me, but it doesn't smell like it has a scent at all. I probably won't get this scent again because I've had it for awhile now, probably like 2-3 years, but I will be trying some of the other scents in the future. Just for something different.
Jamie S.
Lenoir City, TN
I bought this simply for the pump applicator, but fell in love with the scent! I've bought several other scents, but I keep gravitating to this sweet citrus smell. The value is great, and the price is great considering you can refill the pump with pretty much anything after the soap is all gone. Reuseable!
A. L.
Love Method products! I love that they are not super chemicaly, but they get the job done just as well as the other brands that are full of chemicals. I also love that I'm able to buy a refill bag at a cheaper price than having to rebuy a bottle every single time that I run out of my product.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Decorator Expert
Oh Method and Target how I love thee lol.  Method dish soap is Eco-Friendly and SMELLS #FANTASTIC. I would recommend this to anyone wanting something a little more special than the average dish soap!
Desiree V.
5068 Rodeo Cir Antioch CA
I love the smell of this brand of dish soap but I have to be honest it goes away really fast and doesn’t clean your dishes well I felt like they were still dirty
Kasandra F.
California
It cleans decently well. I don't notice a difference between this and Seventh Generation dish soaps. However, I do like that this comes in a pump - it makes it a lot easier to pump out what i need rather than pick up the bottle and squeeze out the amount.
Jessica S.
Chicago
I love method everything it’s safe for kids I love all the smells they have, it is kinda expensive but well worth it sometimes they have sales for it. They also last along time and that’s what I really like about it. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Amanda P.
This is my families favorite brand for dish and hand soap. They smell amazing and dont have all the chemicals as other brands. I enjoy how the package looks and am willing to spend more than buying other brands. I would recommend to others for sure!
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
I got this dish soap from Target and I love it. It smells so good and works really well. I'm never disappointed by it and I feel like it lasts a long time as well. I love how the smell lasts a while. I always go to this soap. I'd recommend this product.
Alexa S.
Jacksonville, FL
This smells great! It cleans the dishes and requires next to no product, and it's refillable! I hate does dishes but I don't mind using this to get the job done. All of these scents that I've tried have worked just as well- this is just my favourite.
Nicole S.