BY METHOD #28 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, b...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cl...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
Love this product. Method really gets those dishes clean and is not super abrasive. The bottle is really sleek too, which is a lot of fun and nice. I don't have to get a new bottle for awhile. I will say that with this stuff a little goes a long way. So you are using up tons and tons of soap while dish cleaning. This is also really nice because you aren't having to purchase as much product throughout the year and saving money. Even though it says it is clementine scented, I don't smell it that much, like even when I'm cleaning which is when the scent should occur. It could just be me, but it doesn't smell like it has a scent at all. I probably won't get this scent again because I've had it for awhile now, probably like 2-3 years, but I will be trying some of the other scents in the future. Just for something different.
Gabriella d.
Lexington
I have really sensitive skin and since i don’t have a dishwasher I wash all my dishes by hand and this is the only product I’ve found this doesn’t make my skin breakout.
It’s super powerful and only a dash of soap is required to get things clean! The scent is awesome and the price is a good value.
Mallori G.
Yukon, OK
I love method products. I don’t necessarily think they’re more effective than traditional dawn, but it smells amazing and makes doing the dishes a little less of a chore. If you have to do something you hate, you might as well use a product you love. This one smells juicy and delicious.
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
I love this detergent and how it smells. It’s really refreshing and it makes washing dishes a little bit less tedious. I generally only get it when it’s on sale though, as it tends to be pricier than other brands, but it is a better and eco-friendlier option which is great!
Liliana D.
Fort Bragg, CA
This dish soap is amazing! It has such a clean beautiful scent, & the pump is so convenient! It keeps the dish cleaning task a bit less irritating when ur not having to make a soapy mess picking up a bottle every time u need a bit more. Plus its better for the environment!!!
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
This is my favorite soap ever, ever, ever. It smells amazing, and it's THICK. You really don't need much. The pump dispenser works without a hitch, which is refreshing because I cannot say that for every product out there. The smell is delicious.
Jenn W.
severna park
How can you beat a product that is as functional and effective as method’s dish soap?  Plop it on your counter, pump it into your pan or onto your cleaning utensils and go. I have used this dish soap for years and have no plan to ever switch.
MacKenzie W.
Ok I love this smell!!! My mom buys all method products to clean and I was hesitant that it wouldn’t clean as well but it really does! Our dish washer doesn’t work that well so it helps that we can get the dishes clean FAST!
Stephanie F.
Buffalo, NY
When I open and refill the bottle I can smell the tangerine, but when I am using it to wipe the counters or on my dishes I dont smell anything. It could be because it has more clean ingredients, but I was hoping for a stronger scent.
LetMeBeFrank S.
Astoria
Cleans well, with a nice hint of clementine that doesn’t smell over produced or fake. We always get the refillable bags to reduce our use of plastic bottles and it lasts an incredibly long time. Definitely worth it!
Kaylyn J.