Add a Photo

By METHOD
#53 in Dish Soap
Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz).
Photos (4)
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.

I'm a big fan of Method dish soap, and I highly recommend this scent of detergent. Firstly, this 18oz bottle lasts forever. The dispenser pumps the perfect amount of soap, so as to not overly suds up your sponge. The pump is large enough to be sturdy and not break if I use too much pressure when pumping. Also, the price point on this product is reasonable. It may be a little more expensive that Dawn or Palmolive, but the aesthetic of the bottle is so much more appealing; you don't mind having this bottle out on display in your kitchen. No need for a decorative soap pump, because this one looks good enough. Another bonus is that this soap is plant based. It is also strong enough to cut through crusty food on silverware and other dishes. I repurchase this product often!
Brianne R.
Brianne R.

I was an early user of Method products because I have asthma that's irritated by cleaning products, and dish soap is one of the biggest offenders. The original Method dish soap was fantastic, lightly fragranced, and non-irritating. Sadly, after the company was sold, many of the products were reformulated, including the dish soap. The fragrances are now heavy, fake smelling, and the dish soap is now as irritating to my asthma as traditional cleaning products. Unfortunately this clementine one is how I found that out. The pump is more cumbersome than the original squirt bottles, too, but that's beside the point when the product inside makes me cough. Great company at the beginning, but the products have lost their way.
Kevin S.
Kevin S.
Jacksonville, FL

I've been using method products for awhile now and really love them! I also love the fact that you can get refills instead of buying lump after pump. Method products are all natural which is one thing I really like going for especially if I'm going to have my skin touching it while doing dishes. This dish soap rinses cleanly, even with the hard water here in Florida, so I don't feel like I'm washing dishes for 20 minutes. It also leaves my hands feeling more comfortable than other brands such as Palmolive. The scent is amazing! It's just the right amount of aroma. Not to perfume-y. The packaging is also pretty to look at. Method is a company with a conscience, so you can feel good about supporting them.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
San Fernando, CA

I pick this up at Target all the time. I love scented soaps. I use this for the dishes, but use Bath and Body Works soaps for the hands. This one works really well to cut through grease and it rinses off pretty good too. When I run out of hand soap at the kitchen sink sometimes I use this for a quick hand wash. It doesn't dry out my hands and smells pretty good. I recently started buying the refills from Amazon.com on the Subscribe and Save program and save money by not purchasing all the "other" things that end up in my cart when I shop at Target.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.

I LOVE this stuff. It's pretty much all I use for dishes. With no dishwasher in my tiny NYC kitchen, it's important to make all that handwashing as nice as possible. The scent is clean and fun without being overpowering. It's at a great pricepoint & I love the giant refill bags you can get, they have a neat little pouring helper handle. Plus, soap tends to drip while your squirting on the sponge & the shape of this bottle makes rinsing it off when you get a bit of residue super easy, no old soap gunk for me.
Kristi H.
Kristi H.
Cleveland, OH

I'm new to this particular fragrance, but I love Method's products and have used other scents in the past. It's super effective and doesn't really require a large amount of soap in order to clean moderately dirty dishes. Anything caked on does require some soaking, but it doesn't tend to take any longer than other brands I've tried in the past. This brand is frequently on sale at Target and coupled with it's occasional appearance on their Cartwheel app makes it pretty affordable.
Lorraine N.
Lorraine N.
Eugene, OR

Method has changed the way I clean. I was ranting to a friend once about how my house wasn't really clean unless it smelled like bleach and chemicals. Then I happened upon Method. Not only do they have eco-friendly and stylish packaging, they clean without me having to clear out and potentially poison my entire family. And myself! At one time, Raspberry Crystat Lite stained my counter. When my good ol' fashioned chemicals couldn't take it off, my Method did!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT

I love this dish soap! At my last rental apartment, my dishwasher was broken for 9 months, so my roommate and I had to hand wash our dishes for that entire time. We had gloves for washing dishes, but sometimes, if I was washing something really quickly, I wouldn't use the gloves. Unlike some soaps, this dish soap didn't dry out my hands at all! It was also great at cleaning and I love the smell!
Holly F.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD

This is definitely my favorite dish soap. The fragrance is pleasant but not overwhelming, and the soap itself can cut through some really gross food that's dried onto my dishes. It also rinses off cleanly and easily so I can make quick work of a sink full of dishes that didn't fit in the dishwasher. You also really don't need much to clean since just a little bit makes a lot of suds!
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Stow, OH

I started off using just Method household cleaners and hand soaps and wanted to try out their dish soap. I love how clean and bright the clementine scent is! I used to dread getting washing the dishes and getting the soap on my hands because of the funky smell - you're gonna want to get this soap on your hands. Smells sweet and fresh, nothing like other dish soaps I've used.
Nicole S.