BY METHOD #48 in Dish Soap

Method® Clementine Dish Soap.
Biodegradable.
Tough on grease.
Natural concentrated dish wash liquid.
532 ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• I absolutely love the Method line of cleaning products, but have ...5 Answers
  • My mother and I both have an interest in using natural cleaning p...4 Answers
  • I'm looking to switch over to safer cleaning products. I have a 1...5 Answers
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
Love this product. Method really gets those dishes clean and is not super abrasive. The bottle is really sleek too, which is a lot of fun and nice. I don't have to get a new bottle for awhile. I will say that with this stuff a little goes a long way. So you are using up tons and tons of soap while dish cleaning. This is also really nice because you aren't having to purchase as much product throughout the year and saving money. Even though it says it is clementine scented, I don't smell it that much, like even when I'm cleaning which is when the scent should occur. It could just be me, but it doesn't smell like it has a scent at all. I probably won't get this scent again because I've had it for awhile now, probably like 2-3 years, but I will be trying some of the other scents in the future. Just for something different.
Mary M.
Bel Air, MD
The best part about Method dish soap is how easy the soap residue washes away. Other dish soaps seem to take forever to rinse the soap away. Method cleans and cuts through the grease and rinses off the dishes easily. I feel like I am at the kitchen sink for less time! Which is always a plus.
Bonnie L.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert Level 1
This dish soap is one of my favorite finds from target! It foams up so much and makes huge bubbles! My dishes look so clean when i use this. It makes scrubbing off hard food particles easy! I like to wash my hands with it to. It makes my hands feel so clean.
Candace B.
Our family favorite dish soap! It smells lovely, like a fresh orange. It makes my dishes sparkling clean. It really shines up glassware. I love that method used plant based ingredients. I even use this soap to wash my sons baby bottles.
Jasmine B.
Des Moines , IA
I have been using Method in my home for years. I love that it’s an affordable but stylish looking product that I can buy easily. The scent is exciting but not over powering. It leaves hands and dishes very clean!
Jamie S.
Lenoir City, TN
I bought this simply for the pump applicator, but fell in love with the scent! I've bought several other scents, but I keep gravitating to this sweet citrus smell. The value is great, and the price is great considering you can refill the pump with pretty much anything after the soap is all gone. Reuseable!
A. L.
Love Method products! I love that they are not super chemicaly, but they get the job done just as well as the other brands that are full of chemicals. I also love that I'm able to buy a refill bag at a cheaper price than having to rebuy a bottle every single time that I run out of my product.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Oh Method and Target how I love thee lol.  Method dish soap is Eco-Friendly and SMELLS #FANTASTIC. I would recommend this to anyone wanting something a little more special than the average dish soap!
Alli B.
Gilbert, AZ
This dish soap smells amazing! I also love the look of it so I don’t mind keeping it out on the sink. Price is maybe a little more than regular but it’s worth it!
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
I love the smell of this brand of dish soap but I have to be honest it goes away really fast and doesn’t clean your dishes well I felt like they were still dirty
Kaylyn J.