BY METHOD

born in the u.s.a
grab a little homegrown goodness with our limited edition body wash. made with naturally derived ingredients like aloe + vitamin e, our refreshing formula doesn’t contain any dirty stuff like parabens, phthalates or EDTA. plus, each delicious scent is inspired by america’s diverse landscape—coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the shower.

Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I found these for $4.99 at Target but not all Targets carry them (the nicer stores do but the one near my house doesn't). I love these Method body washes -I also bought the Olive leaf one. They smell nice, lather up & make you feel fresh. I highly recommend.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
I love the metho brand and i had been debating on trying the body wash so glad i did. fresh scent and feels clean after you wash up
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
I love this stuff! It's perfect for my sensitive skin. I like it as much as their cleaning products!!
Penny G.
White Riv Jct, VT
This is an average body wash with a moderate amount of moisturization. The scent is just ok.
Jennifer S.
Tulsa, OK
I love this scent and the Method body washes! Plan to try more from their line!