BY METHOD

no elbow grease required

we’re all for singing in the shower. maybe even serenading the shower itself…especially when it’s sparkling clean sans soap scum or creepy residue. and we love when it smells like a spa. mmm, spa. with our daily shower spray, you’ll never have to scrub, wipe or rinse your shower again. just spray a fine mist on all wet surfaces after each shower and we’ll take care of the rest. you just sing.

Zoraida V.
Long Branch, NJ
This shower cleaner helps me keep the shower clean daily. I spray it a few times a week and i also love the smell that it leaves. My favorite "stay" shower cleaner when i dont have time to scrub it all down.
Kourtney C.
Las Vegas, NV
Who doesn't want to keep their shower fresh and clean?! I love how easy it is to just spray and that's it! No hard scrubbing and do it at the end of my shower!