method Daily Shower uploaded by Faith S.method Daily Shower uploaded by Justina K.method Daily Shower uploaded by Lola A.

BY METHOD

Ylang Ylang Natural no-scrub spray cleaner Non-Toxic. No Harsh Fumes. made for and by the people against dirty® Safe for you, safe for the planet . Showers see some dirty things.  If those walls could talk, they d ask for more ylang-ylang and less yuck-yuck.  They need non-toxic daily shower relief:  a natural, biodegradable formula that protects against soap scum and smells like a spa.  mmm, spa. Great cleaning comes naturally to us. This bottle is made of 100% recycled plastic.  Never tested on animals.  Recycle for good karma. ; see more...

• I love Method Multipurpose, but skeptical whether this wi...1 Answers
  • Oh how does this work?? I try to have a more natural home...2 Answers
  • Does this really work as far as not having to scrub it? D...2 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
  • "It smells quite nice - but unfortunately it just doesn't seem to have enough cleaning power to really make a difference with soap scum. " in 6 reviews
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is my favorite kind of shower cleaner. Take a shower, spray it and walk away. The smell isn’t chemical like every other shower cleaner. It cleans literally everything. Nasty man slime. Normal shower scum. Hard water stains. This is such a good cleaner!
Sofia B.
W Harwich, MA
I've gone through 3/4 of the bottle and I have faithfully used it after every shower, but I can honestly say I can tell no difference. I have cleaned my shower several times since I bought this but could not say if there was less scum/ easier cleaning etc. The smell is moderate- I don't think it's overpowering but I can see how some think it is. It doesn't linger for very long though. I don't regret buying but I as I don't think it did anything I won't repurchase
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
I love the smell of this! I love that it’s nontoxic and chemical free! It cleans so well and by far my favorite cleaner from target! Wish the bottle was bigger for the price though! Will be the only cleaner brand I buy! Makes me feel better about my kids hands touching after I clean
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
No one likes a dirty shower, and most of us would prefer not having to scrape our showers and tubs out every week. This Method Daily Shower product is great for keeping your shower clean and avoiding those weekly scrubbings. Does a great job at water stains and preventing gunk. 4 stars because it does not completely get rid of having to occasionally scrub your tub.
Erica H.
I hate cleaning the bathroom probably like most and this is a great product that helps me scrub it less. This product is not going to replace bleach and good hard scrub but it will help you extend the time in between scrubbing the shower. Before this product I would scrub my tub about once a week now I can do it once a month.
Val V.
This product and designed to reduce of often you need to clean your shower, it is designed for you to spray your shower with it after every shower to reduce build up. I love this product i spray my shower with it after every shower, not only does it work, but it also smells great and not like a strong over alcohol cleaner.
Beth H.
Katy, TX
We use this every morning and our glass in our shower still looks brand new! I give it a more thorough clean about once every other week but i havent noticed any issues at all with it. if you consistently use it after every shower use, the results show! We get ours delivered monthly through grove collaborative.
Leah L.
This stuff is a life saver. When I moved into my house the shower looked like a scene from a horror film. I tried EVERYTHING to try and clean that shower. I tried comet, I tried scrubbing bubbles, I tried baking soda and vinegar, I even tried straight bleach, I've soaked it and scrubbed it and nothing. The initial dirt had come off but the shower remained stained I thought I was going to have to replace it. Then I found this stuff. I thought "what the hell, I've tried everything else" and I'm glad I did. It took a few months but eventually the shower looked practically brand new. And all I had to do was remember to spray after every shower. And if I didn't take a shower that day I would wet my shower walls and spray it down just to make sure I was doing it every day. And I never even scrubbed it. Truly amazing!
Christina M.
Austin, TX
This is a nice product and it's not too strong smelling. I have asthma and really cannot clean with bleach. Thought this was a Target brand but recently bought some at another drugstore so I guess not. I will keep purchasing.
Monique R.
Bakersfield, CA
Oh how does this work?? I try to have a more natural home and don't like to use harsh chemicals but really need a product that works.
Darleen M.
Greenlawn, NY
I'm looking for a natural shower cleaner that will remove soap scum with just one use. Will this Method Daily Shower cleaner work?
Josephine A.
Does this really work as far as not having to scrub it? Does it leave streaks?
Amber H.
Is this really a no scrub product? All daily shower products I've seen suggest no scrubbing needed but they always do.
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
Ok so I have the worst soap scum ever. Does this product work on built up scum or is it more for lighter cleaning?