BY METHOD #38 in Surface Care

People against dirty™. Quick, clean + streak-free shine.

Demi B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great for cleaning the crap off of counters! They don't leave marks and remove stains and even grease! They can be found almost anywhere and don't smell dirty after you use them! The fresh scent is what keeps me coming back for more as opposed to most that get rotten!
Susan W.
Madison
This is ok for a quick clean up, but otherwise you really need the specialized spray.  I was disappointed in it, but that's ok.  You have to try things to see if you like them.  The Method Glass Cleaner is FABULOUS!  Cleans without damaging ammonia - which is a plus - and smells fresh!
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These in wash scent booster beads are easy to use and really do give an extra fresh boost of clean scent to my clothes. I usually use them with gym clothes or shoes and after it's done and clean I can't smell that sweat smell, just a clean flowery smell.
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
I love this product, I have bought it a few times, I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. I highly recommend buying this product
Nicole S.
Sonora, CA
This little sucker is one tough cookie!!! If you need to scrub the heck out of something without trading gentle care, this is your product!
Marissa G.
Rochester
I clean houses for a living and have many clients with granite. They don't leave steaks and leave it shining!
Gage M.
Works well but isn’t worth the price. This is the only method product I wouldn’t recommend.
Mariana A.
Minden, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What a wonderful product! This is my favorite. Size and price are incredibly nice. It is at the top of the list of recommendations and I would definitely buy again. If I could I would make a stock at home with that haha ​​I am very happy to have it tested
Krystal D.
Gets my kitchen counter tops looking brand new! I have bought these countless times and will continue to purchase them
Elena H.
Toronto , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used this before to clean my Granite countertops, it works great but I don't use it often.