method daily granite cleaner orange tangerine uploaded by Chanelle J.method daily granite cleaner orange tangerine uploaded by Erin K.method daily granite cleaner orange tangerine uploaded by Danielle L.

BY METHOD #35 in Surface Care

stone-cold cleaner

granite is cool. literally. lay your face against a slab of the stuff, and you’ll feel like you’re sleeping on the other side of the pillow. in antarctica. but before you go laying head to counter for a noontime nap, use this granite + marble cleaner to buff your sleepy time stone to a beautiful, ick-free shine.

Buy on Target*
Jennifer S.
Middleburg Hts, OH
I used this for the first time 3 days ago and really like it so far. It was easy to use and affordable. I have never used anything specifically for my granite countertops so I have nothing to compare this to but I will say that it seemed to work well. I washed my counters with a soapy dishrag and dried them. Then I used this stuff- spraying on a microfiber rag and applying in circular motions. I dried/wiped the product away with a dry paper towel. My counters were gleaming! More than usual with just the soapy dishrag. I didn’t know if I was imagining that they looked shinier but my fiancé noticed and said they felt “smoother” too. I was a touch upset when I got home from Target and realized this had a citrus scent (not my favorite kind of scent) but it was not overpowering or foul at all. I can’t wait to try more products from Method!
Miranda M.
this product is a little pricey, but it's worth it to keep your granite counters nice and shiny. I love how it smells and I think it works amazing. Definitely worth the buy
Elise R.
Somerset, NJ
We actually just bought this for my dad's home. He has dark kitchen granite counters, it is a little bit pricey but it is worth the money because it has a wonderful scent and it works beautifully on granite counters. He was even impressed with the scent as well , because there are sometimes where he brings in all kinds of foods or dirty things from outside on the granite counter and it smells terrible. I am actually thinking of purchasing this product for our bathroom because we just got new granite counter in our bathroom
Agnes L.
Atlanta , GA
This Is my favorite granite cleaner of all time! I've gone through several different types. This one actually cleans and then after I take a dry micro cloth to shine it and it looks like I have new granite countertops.
Gina Z.
Oceanside, CA
I love the way this keeps my granite looking , new and shines like its new, it cleans well and always leaves if streak free the smell is so fresh . I purchased this at my local target for an affordable price .
Brooke M.
It smells amazing. It makes granite shine. It is a little pricier, but compared to other granite cleaners it is a good value. And a little goes a long way. Target carries and it sometimes goes on sale.
katie s.
Plano, TX
Method is a very reliable and high quality brand. The have every product that you could think of. I love this granite cleaner, it smells amazing, cleans tough, and protects my granite. A+.
Chasity T.
Patton
This is the ONLY granite cleaner I have found that I keep going back for! The smell is awesome! I am always getting compliments on my granite after cleaning with this! I recommend to everyone I know!
Jamie W.
Method cleaners are the best I've ever used! They are so affordable, so many different scents. I bought mine at Target but I have seen them at TJMaxx. They have such a different range of products also.
nikki s.
Coffeyville , KS
This method granite cleaner changed mine and my kitchens life lol. This is such a great staple to have in your home if you have granite and i love the more natural cleaners too
Lisa F.
Does this have a strong scent?