method cucumber dish soap uploaded by Kimberly W.

BY METHOD #48 in Dish Soap

get pumped to get clean dishes

no one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. but sometimes it happens. and when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. some scrubbing required.

Ingredients: (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin), Lauramide Oxide (Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin), Decyl Glucoside (Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin), Lauryl Glucoside (Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin), Glycerin (Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin), Alcohol (Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin), Sodium Chloride (Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin), Citric Acid (Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin), Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum: Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol) Polymeric Blue, Polymeric Yellow.

• I have never used this brand! Does it smels good? And it works go...4 Answers
  • What is your favorite method dish soap scent?6 Answers
  • Does this particular soap make your hands feel dry after use?1 Answers
method cucumber dish soap
  • "Works great and smells Dame good although it can get intense at times with the smell" in 1 review
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
The smell is a huge reason why I buy this product. It’s easy on the hands, a good natural cleaner. The bottle is very nice, I love the shape of their products. This does a great job of cleaning the dishes, we use this often and purchase from meijer. I highly recommend this.
Erin J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchase this dish soap occasionally as only one store in my area carries the brand. However, I have liked the product when I have bought it. The scent is nice and clean and I enjoy that it is supposed to be made with more environmentally friendly ingredients.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love all of Method's soaps! I have nothing bad to say. The kids love the foam and it encourages hand washing. Every single one of their products absolutely smells amazing! The smell alone will make you want to purchase this product. I have nothing bad to say.
Sam W.
Fargo, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have the lavender method dish soap right now and I absolutely love it or use the dishwasher dish soap with things that cake on the dishwasher a possum pans the only great they really have about this product is that when you score it out sometimes it's worth straight out which isn't a big deal it's just kind of a design flaw so I have to pick it up at the end of the pan instead of squirting it into my sponge otherwise I love the smell and it works wonderfully and I would definitely recommend it to a friend
Olivia M.
I️ really like this brand and especially this scent. I️ feel as though this definitely does the trick and gets out the dirt and grime off of pots and pans and leaves a nice scent as well. I️ would recommend this one to anyone.
Ashley G.
I cannot get enough of this soap. The smell is strong enough to sense, but not overpowering and I am always impressed with the upright pump. It's easy to use and cuts down on the mess. It is a little more expensive than the generic tip-to-pour bottle I used previously but it is so worth it.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
I love this dish soap! My hands actually feel GOOD after washing the dishes and the scent almost makes me WANT to do my chores. Almost. This scent is crisp and clean. Definitely recommended. I’ll probably check out other scents as well, but I’ll definitely be buying this product again!
Bianca C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I end up rotating through dish soap depending on the price and what sales are going on but this is one of my go to brands. I think this scent in particular because its a fresh clean scent. It works well and lasts long. will continue to repurchase and would recommend this soap.
Kori K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love method dish soap, but this scent is bad. And it lingers on everything. I prefer the lemon or lime. They don't leave behind any weird scent or tastes. I always get mine at Target because they run sales pretty often. I do wish they would change the bottle.
Tori R.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve tried many of method’s soaps, and they never disappoint. This soap is gentle on my hands (many soaps leave my hands dry and cracking) and tough on dirty dishes. Method is a staple in my home and it is definitely worth a try!
Tasha S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I never use any Method products before and i wanted to know are they great to use? Thank you.
Kelly S.
New Berlin, IL
What is your favorite method dish soap scent?
Ashley N.
I have never tried this product. How does it compare to other brands?!
Danelisse C.
I have never used this brand! Does it smels good? And it works good too?
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO
What other method products do you like to use?