Method Cucumber Dish Soap uploaded by Kimberly W.

BY METHOD #37 in Dish Soap

Ingredients: (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin), Lauramide Oxide (Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin), Decyl Glucoside (Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin), Lauryl Glucoside (Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin), Glycerin (Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin), Alcohol (Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin), Sodium Chloride (Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin), Citric Acid (Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin), Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum: Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol) Polymeric Blue, Polymeric Yellow.

• I have never used this brand! Does it smels good? And it works go...4 Answers
  • What is your favorite method dish soap scent?6 Answers
  • Does this particular soap make your hands feel dry after use?1 Answers
Method Cucumber Dish Soap
  • "Works great and smells Dame good although it can get intense at times with the smell" in 1 review
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
I have literally wrote an entire marketing plan based on Method and its range of natural products. I love the brand and everything that they make from body wash to dish soap to detergent. I think everything smells great and even my sister who hates scented hand soap enjoys it. She says that the smell of Method products aren't overwhelming or offensive in any way and after a while the scent will fade gradually. It's a very pleasant range of scents to smell whether you are doing dishes, pulling out the laundry, or washing your hands. Method is my go-to brand.
Mindy K.
Ormond Beach, FL
Works great. The scent is amazingly fresh. it doesn't have any harsh chemicals in it to hurt or dry out your hands. It also lasts quite a while when using it. The price is also a little more then I would like to spend on a dish soap. I would buy it again and recommend it to others though as you just can't pass up a good product.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I love method cleaning products because they are environmentally friendly and very affordable. This is a great dish soap and the smell is cool and soothing. It is very effective in cleaning my dishes, but takes a little more elbow grease when cleaning super greasy, dirty pots and pans. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Love method products because they're natural! I love that this product is gentle on my skin while I do dishes! It makes dishes squeaky clean. It makes me want to wash all my dishes by hand and forget about the dishwasher. The cucumber smell is fresh, natural and not overpowering. I love this product. Thanks method:)
Ondria P.
Dubuque, IA
Fantastic smell and a great product that works well. I live trying new product and the Method products have become a favorite in our house so I thought this would be worth a try and SO glad that I did. Definitely not a disappointment. Another awesome product from the Method family..try it.
Bri R.
My husband loves the cucumber scent. It is very refreshing and makes doing the dishes tolerable. I love the fact that Method soaps are all natural, so I feel comfortable using them on my daughters bottles and silverware. I love the variety of scents and the cleanliness of my dishes!
Lauren R.
Gilbert, Az
I use Method for just about all soap products in my home. It is tough on grease, but gentle on hands (leaving them moisturized)! The smells can't be beat either. My favorite is the Pink Grapefruit and Green Cucumber. I definitely recommend them to anybody and everybody!
Savannah J.
new york , NY
Method is my favorite brand for home cleaning products so it is no surprise that I love this. The scent is wonderful and it makes doing dishes a breeze. I trust this brand so I know that my dishes are clean and I will definitely buy this again and again.
Holly H.
Los Angeles , CA
I love the smell of this. I am using this soap right now actually. I like the way you squirt it out.... That sounded strange but anyways, a lot of soaps give me a headache and this one doesn't. What can I say its greeeeaaaattt. :) I recommend this soap.
Claudia S.
Ardmore, PA
One of the best dish soap I ever tried in my entire life. It cleans and shines everything. Don't leave nothing greasy. The smell is like heaven. It doesn't even look like a dish soap. I love it. I usually buy it at target. Super recommend.
Tasha S.
I never use any Method products before and i wanted to know are they great to use? Thank you.
Kelly S.
New Berlin, IL
What is your favorite method dish soap scent?
Ashley N.
I have never tried this product. How does it compare to other brands?!
Danelisse C.
I have never used this brand! Does it smels good? And it works good too?
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO
What other method products do you like to use?