Method cleaning supplies   uploaded by Kirsten M.

BY METHOD

• Where is the best place to purchase Method cleaning products? 25 Answers
  • What is so special about this brand?3 Answers
  • Who uses this product and why? 4 Answers
Debbie C.
I really love these cleaning supplies and products they have a very light to choose from great selection what I like most about it is the smell great and they don't use any harsh chemicals
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is probably one of my favorite cleaning lines. So many options, affordable and really clean through anything you throw at it.
Meriem S.
Strongsville, OH
I love this brand of products! They clean so well and it feels great knowing that no harsh chemicals are used. They're a little costly but it's worth it!
Melissa M.  J.
Jacksonville, NC
METHOD is the only METHOD!

I LOVE Method cleaning products! I feel safe using them around my family, both children and dog. I love how light the products smell; they do not smell of bleach and ammonia. Despite the fact that they don't contain harsh chemicals, however, they STILL do an awesome job at cleaning all the surfaces in my home, my dishes and anything else that needs a quick sanitizing.
Jamie M.
Milan
I love the Method line. They work well and smell awesome! I always try to use a more natural cleaning product and this is It!
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great supplies! Affordable, great, try it at least once, good product, nothing wrong with it ! Very effective! Try it nice scent ! Seems like a lot of people have tried it and definitely recommend this product. @Influenster
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Method cleaning products are one of my favorites. I use the multi cleaners, dish soap, hand soap, laundry detergents, bathroom cleaners, floor and marble top cleaners.. the scents are always fresh. best is that they actually clean well without leaving any residue behind.
Amanda N.
Love the way their products smell and clean! Also I love they don't leave a residue!
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I love method cleaning supplies. I feel better about using these than other, harsher chemicals. I love reading the quirky labels especially the shower cleaner. It says something like "I might touch your bum, and that's okay!"
Felicia A.
I absolutely love Method brand cleaning products. It's a great natural product that isn't to expensive like other natural cleaning products. I like the laundry soap and the all purpose anti-bac cleaners and dish soap. I also like their hand washes.
Brooke C.
Where is the best place to purchase Method cleaning products?
Alisa T.
Hampton, VA
Where could I find this product?
april d.
Dublin, CA
Never used this before. so curious to know what they smell like.
Michaela K.
Shawnee, OK
I've been wanting to try this product for a while now and was wondering how well it works
Amber R.
Louisville, KY
Do you feel like they really clean as good as Clorox products? I have a new baby and am thinking we need to switch to more organic products