Method cleaning supplies   uploaded by Kirsten M.

BY METHOD

• Where is the best place to purchase Method cleaning products? 25 Answers
  • What is so special about this brand?3 Answers
  • Who uses this product and why? 4 Answers
Yarely D.
Mission, TX
this are nit my favorite supplies prefer llysol or clorox this are not all that good well
Michelle L.
I used to always want to buy this brand because the packaging is so simple and clean looking. But then my roommate bought their soap and dish wash detergent and I wasn't impressed. I needed to use more detergent than normal to get through a load of dishes and the hand soap felt like using targets up and up brand.. felt like it would really cling to my hands when I rubbed it together and get a good clean out of it
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
They really are great cleaning supplies. My only complaint is that they typically come in small containers and high prices.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, DE
The cleaning wipes are nice but don't work as well as my clorox wipes which I love more. It is eco friendly so it makes me want to use them more though.
Debbie C.
I really love these cleaning supplies and products they have a very light to choose from great selection what I like most about it is the smell great and they don't use any harsh chemicals
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
I've tried a couple different cleaning supplies from Method and I really like it! It's affordable and does a good job at cleaning. It's also doesn't smell like bleach and have some scented supplies.
Randi N.
Smelled well. Harsher smell than I would have liked. Was a little more difficult to hard soap stains clean with these products.
Jacqueline D.
Some of the best products I've used. I only buy method for my floors and they are always streak free and smell amaing
Amie S.
Kitchener, ON
I enjoy Method cleaning supplies. Young Living will always be my #1 but these are a close second. Great selection and smells.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
These are a great all natural replacement for cleaning products around the home. They do work as good if not better as your normal brands that contain harsh chemicals. I will say some of the sents I really can't stand. Other than that it's a great product.
Brooke C.
Where is the best place to purchase Method cleaning products?
Alisa T.
Hampton, VA
Where could I find this product?
april d.
Dublin, CA
Never used this before. so curious to know what they smell like.
Michaela K.
Shawnee, OK
I've been wanting to try this product for a while now and was wondering how well it works
Amber R.
Louisville, KY
Do you feel like they really clean as good as Clorox products? I have a new baby and am thinking we need to switch to more organic products